DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR 7/3

Hi girls,

I ended up going to the gym, it's to hot outside. It's 98 outside:cool: I wanted to go for long run today. I ran 10 K = 6.2 miles:eek: burned 850 cal. I will get a nice stretch in as well today, my legs need it. LOL! Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.

Have a fantastic 4 th of July weekend! There are all kinds of parties/BBQ going on on and off base. DH wants to go town down, which is only a 5 min. walk from base. There is a fest going on, I will wait until the sun goes down a little:eek: if not I will stay home with the fan aiming at me:p This is Germany, we don't get that hot:eek: the dogs don't wonna stay outside:confused:

I will be back later. Have a great workout and weekend.

Good morning!

We're getting ready to head out the door here shortly. We'll be doing plenty of walking (since we don't like to nor need to drive in downtown Chicago) and it's going to be very hot (yes, Belinda, 90 here, too), so I'm thinking that qualifies for my workouts the next couple of days. We'll probably spend most of the time at the beach.

Belinda - Great run. Enjoy which ever you do. I'm sure it's nice having DS home.

Karen - Yes, we have cake for breakfast for all birthdays, and sometimes holidays, too (family tradition).

Amelia - I'm thinking about doing Cathe's July rotation. I just need to look it over and replace where I don't have the DVD's with something similar. You in? Also, you'll like Eclipse. Now anxiously awaiting the final one.

Ok, need to finish loading up the car. Have a great weekend!

No workout for me yet today. DH and I are about to head out and start painting more of the fence. We stopped at Home Depot already this morning for more paint and also at Goodwill for some clothes to wear for painting. Fire 30 is suppose to be on tap for today - might have to take my rest day day today and workout tomorrow. We will see how the day pans out.

Sherry - Have fun in Chicago!

Belinda - Stay cool!

AMelia - What do you have planned for today? BTW, love your picture on MFP!

Hey girls

Today will be upper body, not sure yet. Maybe MM

I will have to come back later for personals, got to run to walmart and im sure it will be madness there!

bbl

Hey girls, late check in for me!

I walked the dog for 30mins this evening. It felt good and she was so excited to see me coming with her leash.

Sherry-I can't wait to see Eclipse..i've read all the books. I will have to go take a better looks at Cathe's july rotation...i will let you know

Karen-Painting is a good workout. Thanks on the comment about my MFP pic, thats my little chihuahua, Rocky...he's so rotten,lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.