DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE FOR 7/2

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I have M1 D9 (legs) on my rotation today.

I will be back to report my workout.

Any plans for this weekend?

Have a great Friday and workout today. You all rock your workouts, wtg!

Hallo girls,

I am done with STS Meso 1, Week 3, Disc 9, Legs :eek: Still can't do deadlifts, they hurt my lower back. I did leg curls instead;) Had a great workout. Need to start my workout at 7 AM, it's getting to hot in my workout room. I am one sweaty mess!

Squat Lunge Sequence 8/4
One Leg Sit 'n Stands - 16#/15 reps each leg
Lateral Step Ups - 21#/15 reps each leg
Leg curls – 50#/15 reps
Side Lunge onto 6" High Step - 28#/15 reps
45 Degree Lunge – 18’s/15 reps each leg
Narrow Stance Front Squats BB- 65'/15 reps
Static Low End Lunge BB – 55# /12 reps each leg
Plie Squats - 26#/24 reps
Leg Curls - 50/15 reps
One Leg Slide Back Lunge - 16's/16 reps each leg
Front Lunge BB– 65#/15 reps each leg
Squats BB– 65#/16 reps
Calf Raises BB– 65#
Leg Press - 20#/15 reps each leg
Leg Curls - 50/15 reps
Wall Squats Double Leg - 15's/8 long reps, I keep the weights in my hands, lol!
Leg curls - 35#/12 reps

Bonus workout:
Leg raises (r + L) – 24 reps
Outer Thigh – 24 reps
Hamstring and Glute work with Plate alternating leg – 8 reps
Hamstring and Glute work with Plate Both legs – 8 reps
Adductor Glide Ins – 8 reps
Adductor Hamstring Glide Ins – reps
Glute Pesses – 24 reps, these burned!
I will be back later! have a good one~!

Today is DD's 12tb b-day so we had cake for breakfast @ 6 before I left for work, then the kids went back to bed. Tonight we'll go see Eclipse then out to dinner. Need to squeeze in some kind of wo.

Enjoy your day!

Morning,

Im trying to find another rotation to do. Yesterday i was skimming all the rotations and couldn't really find anything. I want something this is going to lean me out, particularly my legs. I don't want to build anymore muscle right now,just maintain what i've got. Guess i will just have to make one. I want yoga in there at least twice a week too. I was thinking about something like this:

Cardio + yoga
upper body
cardio +abbs
lower body
cardio + yoga
fullbody
rest

What do you guys think?

So anyway, I've got to go to the tag office sometime today, im going to wait until DH wakes so i don't have to bring the froggies with me;)

No workout yesterday, i just wasn't in to it. Took a rest day and it really helped. I feel pretty good this morning. Today will be a cardio and some yoga...

Belinda-Have a great day and awesome job on your workout

Sherry-Sounds like a great day for you...i plan on seeing eclipse in a few weeks,too many bills due at the beginning of the month:confused:

Karen-How your day going?

Hallo girls,

Amelia - your rotation looks good;) Have fun with your cardio and yoga workout today.

Sherry - happy birthday to your DD! Enjoy your everning today. Don't worry if you don't fit a workout in today, just do it this weekend;)

Where is Karen? Have to go read yesterday's post, maybe I missed something:eek:

Hallo Heidi, thought you are coming back? We miss you!

Have a great day and workout, or whatever you do today:) BBL!

Hey Everyone,

I'm late checking in today....DH got the night off last night so I was debating all night about if I should take today off of work. My debating kept me up most of the night. :mad: I ended up taking the day off. Its beautiful outside! Today was Core 20 + Stretch 40. I think I will enjoy this TF rotation just due to the fact that it has those "yoga" type days - I really haven't done much of that for a while now.

DH has all of next week off of work - his plant shuts down every year this time of year. I'll be taking a few days off next week - and also have a 4 day weekend this weekend to spend with him. We hope to get the other side of the fence up in the back yard. It looks like we may have to work on tearing out some of the existing ones...those will be a pain. I'll try to post some pictures on my blog when we are done. We were going to work on putting up a shed in the backyard - but DH went to go get the building permit for it yesterday and they said it would take 10-14 days to get it. So there goes that plan for next week. Oh well - we have plenty of other things to do!

Amelia - Fitness Freak has a few lower body rotations for leaning out. I just finished her Sept 08 rotation. I guess I didn't notice any huge changes. But we both know that I probably would have if I had been eating better! BTW - I am on MFP too! If you want to friend me up I'm under [email protected]

Sherry - Yum! Cake for breakfast?!

Belinda - you rocked your workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.