DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! 5/14:)

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning to you all!

I guess all the moving, yard work and so forth has caught up with me. Pretty exhausted
these past couple days and didn't get in a workout.
Of course there was always housework to do and regular work which includes heavy lifting and running up down 2 flights of stairs to the office and the shipping dock. I guess you could say I got in a workout anyway.

Today is a run on the TM with itread #27 drills.

I am STILL SORE from B&G's! Not so much in the legs now but my side abs are! Weird!

Karen: Good luck with your busy schedule today!

Hello to Sherry, Amelia, Belinda and Allee!

Off for more coffee so I can at least see straight!

BBS
Heidi

Last edited:
Good morning ladies,
Made it safe to the states! DH and I landed around 9 PM Wednesday evening. By the time we got home, showered it was around midnight. DH and I traveled around 28 hours; I was so excused by the time we got home. I don’t know if you girls remember me telling you I had acid reflux on Tuesday? Went and saw the doctor, he gave me some meds. Four hours later I broke started getting a really bad rash all over my body. My face and lips started swelling up. I took my dogs for a walk; I thought I got stung by mosquitoes; my entire body was itching like crazy. I also had those bumps everywhere, lol. DH took one look at me and said you having a allergic reaction to the medication. He called the military hospital in Landstuhl right away (our clinic was closed), he told me to take some Benadryl and to go to a German hospital. I told my husband I will not go to a hospital, since we are flew a few hours late. The German hospital would admit me. I didn’t have any breathing problems, my tong was a little swollen but my breathing was fine. I told my husband I didn’t had time to go to the hospital, I wasn’t even packed! LOL! DH went and got me some Benadryl. A few hours late we had to drive to the airport, I totally forgot the pack the Benadryl; I was itching like crazy for over 28 hours. Once we landed in El Paso, DD to Walgreens. DH and I had a 5 hour layover in Atlanta; we ate at Chilies I didn’t have anything spicy to eat, than the acid reflux stated again. It was awful! I was itching and my stomach was killing me at the same time. Yesterday DH and I got our hair done. Yeah! Last night Alesia had her hooding ceremony that took forever. I am so proud of her! On Saturday is her graduation at 9 AM, in the evening we are having a big party for her. At first it looked like it would be a small party, now it turned in to be a bigger party! LOL! Oh well! Alesia and I will start Insanity today, than we will go to Costco and on base to my all the stuff for the party. DH will get our RV cleaned and ready for Tuesday. DH, DD and I will take off on Tuesday. We will drive from El Paso to Florida, Georgia than drop off DD in DC. Alesia has an internship in DC for 2 month. She is so excited. We will leave/park the RV in Georgia. The reason we leave the RV in Georgia is, when we getting ready to fly back with the dogs, 28 hours in a cage is too long for the dogs. It was already too long of a flight for me, lol! The dogs are not allowed to take them out of the cage, not even if you fly the international, WTH? When we flew the dogs over the last time, I felt so bad for them. They were scared and shaking. The flight from Munich to Atlanta took 10 hours, the airlines fly slower these days due to the gas prices. Not sure how crazy/busy our day will be today, I will try to check in tonight. I did bring my computer with all the Shock Cardio, lol! I also packed my ipod, go figure!
Heidi, enjoy iTread 27 today!
My best to all! I hope I will try to read and catch up on personals tonight. Later girls!

Hi everyone! No workout today - and a bit frustrated because of it. Mgr at work is getting very particular about people's times. So, since I had to meet with a vendor around lunchtime to help with some broken equipment, I really didn't get to take a lunch "hour" so didn't get the cardio in then. Once home, rest of evening was the usual shuttle kids and run errands. Also, my parents are in town for DS's confirmation tomorrow, so some extra getting the house ready stuff. Anyway, the weekend is here.

Heidi - Take the exercise when you can get it! Those flights of stairs count.

Belinda - Oh my! Hope you are feeling much better. I'm sure you'll enjoy the weekend despite everything. Congrats to your daughter.

Hi Amelia, Karen and Allee!

See you this weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.