DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE! 5/1

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning to you all!

Just getting us started.....

What are your workout plans for today?

I am considering a rest day to get caught up on house stuff. It is raining here and when it does it saps my energy. Does this happen to you?

Off to get more coffee. ;)
BBL
Heidi

Morning!

I peeked at the scale this morning....im down about 3lbs:) I started Burn the fat,feed the muscle 4/13 so thats about a lb a week! Im happy with that! Although i don't trust the scale at all. I wouldn't be suprised if it was back up on 5/13:rolleyes:.

My workout today is 40mins on the TM,probably using a cardio coach! Then i will do 4DS back and biceps! The combination of cardio and weights everyday is really giving me some good results. I can see the results int he mirror! Tom Venuto(Author of BFFM) recommends atleast 40mins of cardio, 5days a week if your goal is fatloss...seems to be working.

Heidi-i know exactly what you mean about the rain! Enjoy your rest day!

ok...bbl to report

oh man...i had to really mentally push myself through the last challenge of CCV2 this morning:confused: i was so tired, my eyelids felt so heavy all morning. Then i did 4DS Bicep and Back and because i felt so tired and just kinda 'blah' i did some of stretch max! I burned about 400cals in total. Thats good enough for today!

Im taking a rest day tommorrow...my body needs one desperately.:confused:

Have a great friday...its raining here now

This morning was STS Disc 27?? I'm losing track of the numbers... Anyway, it was biceps, triceps and shoulders. I can't believe the amount of weight I'm lifting now after 2 months of STS. I'm going to be needing more weights very soon.

Today I've been working in the basement. Now I will be making my grocery list and going to the dreaded grocery store. :(

Amelia - good work on pushing yourself through your workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.