Do what you want,Just get it done 4/30

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning Heidi,Karen,Steph and Jay!!!!

Today is 40mins on the TM doing something? Then i will do 4DS legs and core....I got my dogwalk in last night too!:D

How is everyone doing today? Whats planned for todays workouts?

So i took the dog for a walk yesterday evening, i ran into two neighbors and had some small talk and waved at a couple of neighbors as they passed by in there car. When i got home my DH was pointing his finger and laughing at me...apparently i forgot to zip my pants up after my potty break before walking the dog:eek: im SUCH a ding-bat!

after my workout im going to lay in the sun awhile...im starting to get sunkist:D:)

BBL

Hello and Good Morning!

Amelia: LOL! You made me smile....I hope no one noticed other than your DH! :)
Have a great workout! Nice job getting in your walk last night too!

My legs are a little sore this morning after HST yesterday.
Plan:
5K training: A-1 approx 4miles. easy run for today.
abs...doing these first thing! ;)

Hello to Karen, Jay and Steph! Hey Belinda....if your peeking in hope your doing ok today! Thinking of ya! :)

Off and running.
BBL
Heidi

Today was LIC Timesaver premix and then instead of the yoga based abs I did the Squeeze Stronger Abs instead. My legs are a little sore from yesterdays plyo workout - but I managed this morning. I always am so surprised when I sweat so much while doing a low impact workout.

Today is my last day of work this week. (took friday off) I hope the day goes by fast!

Amelia - LMAO!! I'm sure when you found out about it you hoped no one had noticed. If they did - what kind of friends are they that they didn't point it out!?

Hi Karen! Great workout this morning! Yeah! Early weekend start! ;)

Just finished my run:
iFit 5K A-1 42.04min, 3.5miles, 402cals
Ab Hits #7 14.5min
Stretch

Off to shower and work,
BBL
Heidi
Have a great day everyone! :)

workout done...burned614 cals. 40mins on the TM(including a 20min HIIT) then i did 4DS legs + core.

Heidi-I wish my DH would have seen it before i left with the dog,LOL! What does A-1 mean:)o) Great workout...WTG!

Karen-I was thinking the same thing? If the neighbors did notice surely they would have pointed it out??? or maybe they didnt want to embarrass me,lol...either way, i got over it very quickly...i just though it was so funny, im always doing things like that. :rolleyes: Great job with LIC timesavor today!!!!

high fives on the sore legs ladies!

bbl

Hi Amelia,

Nice job!

I downloaded a 5K training progam a while back and it has 6programs. A-1/F-1. It is just the way that it is labeled from ifit.

Here’s a description of the Treadmill runs
DISC TRACK CODE DESCRIPTION MAX. SPEED TIME
A 1 A1 4-mile Run 7.5 mph 40 min
B 1 B1 6-mile Run 7.5 mph 55 min
C 1 C1 8-mile Run 7.5 mph 70 min
D 1 D1 4.3-mile Hill Repeats (max. incline 8) 6.5mph 45 min
E 1 E1 5.7-mile Tempo Run 7.5mph 55 min
F 1 F1 5.3-mile Run w/ Fartleks 7.5 mph 55 min

These workouts are tough!!! I certaintly don't run at a constant 7.5 but can manage between 6.5-7.0 on some of them.

Back to work.... :)
BBL
Heidi

My goodness Heidi....those workouts do look tough! I can sprint at 7.0 possible 7.5 but not for 40mins....:confused:. Those will definitely get you ready for a 5k!!! You go girl!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.