Do what you want,Just get it done 4/28

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

I went to bed very early last night because my body was just aching, and i have a pretty bad cough:mad: but it seems to be loosen up the build up in my chest, i may have to buy something to dry all this up!

With that in mind,im not sure about working out until my health is better! I felt worse after my workout yesterday. I don't think it would hurt to walk the dog this afternoon though....mmmmm, maybe a segment of stretchmax?

Karen-Great news about your new workout area...i would love to see a pic of it when you get it all settled!!!

Heidi-Great job on your walk yesterday,im thinking about walking on the treadmill while watching a movie today? I don't think that would hurt? Im like you,i would feel better if i would get something in!!

Rock those workouts girls:cool: bbl

I slept for crap last night. I was up at least 5 times during the night. :( I almost didn't get up this morning to workout - but I made myself in the end. I did Drill Max Timesaver Premix #1 and Medicine Ball Abs.

Amelia - I will be sure to take pictures as soon as it is 100% complete - I am super excited!

Hello to you all,

Just finished my run:

PS warm-up and abs
ifit f-1 intervals 5X100 meters @7 and 5.0jogs inbetween (maybe this was 200 meters? 7.0 held for 1min each)
T: 44:38min 3.75miles 435cals
TBS stretch #1 (this always feels great after a hard run!)

Total workout time: 75:38

Need a shower and off to work.

Amelia: A walk shouldn't bother you too much. I hope that you feel better soon!

Karen: Good for you doing your workout anyway. ;) I didn't sleep well either. I ended up in my DD's room again.
I am excited for you getting your workout area finally after all the hard work you both have been doing. ;) That is a great reward!

Hello to Belinda: Are you feeling better?

Big wave to Steph and Jay!

Off to shower!
Take Care,
Heidi

Well,i got a 45min walk on the treadmill in,thats all I will do today...im going to go make me some chamomile honey tea(yummy) mabe it will help me feel better.

Karen-Why did you have trouble sleeping last night? are you sick too or is it insominia? Great job with getting in your workout!!!

Heidi-fantastic workout today girl!! Great calorie burn! Have a great day at work today!

ttyl

Hi Amelia:

Just back from work.
Glad that you were able to get in a walk today. I do hope that by tomorrow you'll feel better. :)

I wonder how Belinda is doing. I hope she is ok we haven't heard much from her all week since her DH came home.

Karen: The most creepy wolf spider was in the tub this morning when DS was taking his shower! A female looking for a place to have her hundreds of little ones! I quickly took care of that...she went outside to the cave. Much nicer spot there than in the tub. ;)
Believe me! It took all I could do to catch that thing! My hair on my body was standing straight up! My son was laughing at me. Well I had a good laugh on him when he realized that they can jump!

Off to visit with my oldest DS.
BBT
Have a great evening!
Heidi

Amelia - I'm not sure what my issue was last night. I just kept thinking of stupid random things over and over in my head and could not get my head to rest! Grrr.... I hope I get some sleep tonight. Plyo legs are on the agenda tomorrow morning...

Heidi - You are creeping me out! I've googled those nasty things and there is NO WAY that I would let one live...much less transport it with my own hands! (or anything else that I would be holding) ***shiver***

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.