Do what you want,Just get it done 4/27

punka274

Cathlete
Today is going to be LIC, im not looking forward to those one legged pulses/squats with a dumbell:confused: I always forget about it:rolleyes:. Well, im off to myfitnesspal to log my food for the day...i have to up my calories if im doing LIC;):)

Belinda-Let us know how your doing when you get a chance!!! We miss you!!! {{{{hugs}}}}

Heidi-Great job with LIC yesterday,i haven't done a step workout in a while either...its a nice change. LOL at you kitty bringing you a snake, she must really love you:);) We had a tom cat that just kind of took up residence here back when DH and i first got married, he use to bring us dead chickmunks....:confused: he didn't stay very long,i guess he was a wonderer?

Karen-Whats on tabs today...i know your gonna rock it:);)!!!

Where is Steph and Jay at? Hey guys...we miss you!

Hey Everyone,

Today was the start of STS Meso 3. (gulp) I think I did pretty well - or at least I felt pretty good. I drank LOTS of water. I was supposed to do deadlifts with over 100#'s but I didn't have that much weight so I used 85# instead. I swear my fingers felt like they were going to come out of their sockets. My hands are all sore now because of the heavier weight - I can feel/see the calluses coming already. I'm just glad I made it through the first disc - I am kind of scared of the plyo legs on Wednesday...

Hello and Good Morning!

Amelia: Have a great workout this morning! I will do the leg circuit from LIC on weds or friday.
Teddy....is really a silly cat. He will sit under the bird feeder and talk to the birds. Maybe he thinks he's some sort of bird seeing as he likes snakes and worms. :)

Karen: Great job! Do you wear weight gloves? I have some but keep forgetting to put them on. Have fun with the plyo legs! They sound tough!
Your doing great with the STS program!

A run is in the plan for today. 6miles at an easy pace.
Oh...cant' forget about those abs too! ;)

I have already been out to work, bank and dropping off DS. I have to sort of hang out here at the house because there is a crew working on the roof. They are redoing it because a prior contractor had some guys working on it that didn't know wha they were doing. Wish me luck with this one!!!!

Hello and big wave to Belinda, Steph and Jay!

Take care,
BBL
Heidi

Workout done,buned 530 calories. My energy was lacking but i pushed through it:). I forgot to mention earlier that today is our Anniversary...been 8yrs since we said 'I do' :)

Heidi-Enjoy your run...wow,6miles is a looooooong run girlfriend! Thats inspiring to this 3miler;)

Karen-do you use weight gloves? They seem to help alot...got mine at wally world. high fives on your workout !!!

Hey to everybody that follows!:)

Amelia - I do wear weight lifting gloves - however when the weight gets really heavy they don't seem to help much. Oh, well - I will survive. BTW - Happy Anniversary! :)

DH said I should be able to move into the basement by next weekend if everything goes as planned. I am SOOO excited!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMELIA! ;)

What are you and DH doing to celebrate?

Great job pushing through the workout! It is a tough one! ;)

I wasn't able to get in my planned run again today. The guys were here all day.
I cooked dinner and then went out for a 3.5mile walk around the block.
Feel better just getting something in.

Oh Karen! That is great news on being able to move into your new workout area soon! ;)

Have a great night
BBT
Heidi

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.