Do what you want,Just get it done 4/23

punka274

Cathlete
Morning:)

Today is 4DS kickbox and legs. Hopefully i won't come close to upper cutting myself in the eye this time:eek: i get a little carried away sometimes:rolleyes:

I had some errands to run after DH got home from work(well we had errands to run) When we got back home we had some company so i didn't get a chance to walk the dog...today im definitely doing it. My plan is to do it four times a week..

bbl

Last edited:
Today was more cardio for me. I was going to do yoga and "rest" during my recovery week - however I had way too many cheese balls yesterday and I felt like I needed to work hard - even though the scale was very forgiving this morning. :)

So, this morning I did Mindy Mylrea's Interval Express! I haven't done this one in a long time. I really have to be in the mood to work hard when I do her workouts. The sweat was just pouring down my face and back. It was great! :) My legs are a little sore today because last night I took the dog out for a short run - but its all good. :)

Amelia - LOL on those uppercuts!

HAHA! Glad I am not working out in the same room with ya Amelia! ;)
Have agreat workout!

Hi Karen: Never heard of that workout before. Sounds like a good one! What Cathe DVD would you compare it too?
Great job on the run last night too!

I got in my workout late yesterday.
bike 6.5miles
circuit w/jumping jacks and 4DS chest,shoulder and tri. Really felt that band pulldown after.

Today:

ifit race training for 5K A-1 3.5miles
abs of steel (now this is a good one I haven't done in a long time!)
Extended stretch (always feels good after a good run)

Off to shower and work.

Hello to Steph and Jay! Hope you both are doing well.

Belinda: How are you and what is the doc saying or doing for you? I hope that you are ok.

Take Care
Heidi

Oh boy,im pooped:confused:. TTOTM started yesterday and i didn't really feel like working out today,but pushed through it. I burned 430cals.

Im am happy to report i don't have a black eye:D;)

Karen, Heidi workouts girls!!!

Hey Amelia!

GREAT JOB GETTING IT DONE! ;) Nice to know that you didn't get a black eye or anyone else... HEHE ! :)

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.