Do what you want,Just get it done 4/22

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today is a cardio coach and chest & Triceps from 4DS.

How is everyone today? What workouts are on tabs?

bbl

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Hi Amelia and all that follow!

Amelia: I will join you for 4DS chest and tri. Doing a 2-3mi easy run after.

Work as usual.

Belinda: How are you doing? Thinking of you!

I am very frustrated with this banking system! They are all so greedy! My bank just changed the plans and increased mo. fees and made it impossible for my kids to have accounts without being charged. Looking into other banks today.
Need that run big time to get rid of this stress!

Have a great day and workout everyone!

Heidi-My DH has been with the same bank for 12yrs now.....there pretty reasonable with free checking,online bill paying. The only thing i don't like about them is were suppose to have it setup that if the checking goes in the negative it will automaticly come out of the savings account...and it NEVER does,there so quick to charge that overdraft fee:mad:(of course i will call when that happens and its taken care of very quicky;)). Yeah,i would definitely call around if your not happy with your bank,there too many out there to have to deal with too many charges!!! Good Luck! Have fun with 4DS and your run....I think i will do the weights first too....

ok,im just delaying the inevitable:rolleyes: time to get that workout done(if i have too:p)

bbl

Hey everyone,

Today was 4DS Bootcamp cardio + Flat Abs section of Squeeze + No Equipment Stretch from Stretch Max. I slammed my pointer finger in between two weights this morning while getting them for the drills. My fingernail is turning bluish-purple. :(

Karen....ouch!:confused: maybe some ice will help? I hope it doesn't hurt too long:(. But on the brighter side...great workout;)

Workout done, did 4DS chest and Tricep then about 35mins on the treadmill for a 2.7 mile run! Have a good day!

Were is Steph and Jay lately? I miss them:(, maybe they will pop in soon?

More hugs to {{{{{{Belinda}}}}} recovery quickly girly, we miss you too!

OUCHIE Karen! I hope it isn't fractured!
Glad you were still able to get in a workout. Nice job!

Amelia: You are way ahead of me! On the phone most of the morning trying to get answers to these new charges for the kids accounts. Making some headway....
No workout yet. Ran off to work and now have to go to the orthodontist with DS.

Great job getting it done! :)

BBL I hope to report my workout!
Heidi

Hello to Belinda, Steph and Jay!

Ok...I am back to report in. ;)

bike 6.5miles
circuit workout w/ jumping jacks & 4DS chest,shoulder and tri's. abs with 8# med ball.

Feeling those band pulls already!

I hope that you all have a great evening!
See ya in the morning.
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.