"DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry, I didn't came back yesterday! I have an ear infection since I left the ENT doc on Tuesday.:confused:

Yesterday I did do some exerices with the foam roller. I also took my dogs for a nice long walk. My plan today is to do some cardio and ab workout.

I promise, I will be back later! Enjoy your day!

Hi girls,

On Tuesday I saw a doctor in Ophthalmology ,Endocrinology,Oncology, ENT and Mammogram:confused: there was one more, can't think of it right now:eek:

They took over 14(tubs) of blood tests! That was fun, I was getting dizzy getting that much blood drawn at once. I have to wait two weeks to get the results from the blood tests! Most of them are sent to the US!

My white blood cells are low, I think I told you all about it before. I had a normal white blood count in 2002, since than If's low. The Ocology doc is the one who ordered all the blood tests. He doesn't think I have cancer, he believes it's due to all my ear infections I had over the last 12 years. Just to make sure, he is checking!

The ENT doctor got all the fluid out of my ear, that was painful! Before she does surgery, she wants my ear infection to be healed. Good luck with that!:p She gave me some ear meds I have to put in my ear at night, so my ear is draining. I feel like I have acid in my ear:confused:

I also need surgery on my right eye, it's not aligned correctly.

I got the results from my mammogram, it's fine! :eek:Yeah!

I also saw a doctor for my thyroid. My thyroid is fine, she took a utrasound and more blood tests!

I am not sure I am missing something! I still can't remember the one doctor I saw? I am getting old!

I ended up doing SJP "All Step" premix 26 min.

I still need to walk the dogs and work my abs! I will be back later!

Belinda - Your trip sounds awful! Also, I hate ear infections. I feel for you. I hope you heal up real quick!

Today I did MMA Boxing. However, when I went to the workout manager to check it off Cardio Core Circuit was on the agenda for today - WTH? I don't know whats up with that. Either I looked at the wrong week on my printed out rotation - or the rotation Cathe posted is different than the rotation you can import into the workout manager??? Confused. ANyway, its TTOTM and I am feeling bloated. :confused:

Hello to Amelia, Sherry, and Heidi!

Good morning girls! Were all moved in and almost unpacked. Everything is great, the move went pretty smoothly!

Monday i did some yoga & yesterday i did a 3mile run interval. This morning i woke up dizzy and nauseated, my dd had a stomach bug or something Tuesday so i guess i got it. No workout for me today...

Were having trouble with our internet connection, hopefully i can check in tomorrow. Have a great workout/rest today and i will check in tomorrow:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.