DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for 12-29-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I started FF's Jan. 09 rotation! I did Pyramid Chest work + Muscle Max Chest work; Pyramid Tricep work + Muscle Max Tricep work; PUB Abs:D What a nice mix of workouts:eek:

I am sad, my kids are flying back to Texas tomorrow! :( I miss having them around:(

Heidi WTG on keeping up with your workouts and rotation:D

Amelia glad you join us with FF's Jan. roation:D

My best to all.

Hi all! Dropping in to say Hi!

Hope you all enjoyed the holidays. I'm happy - I got a full size step. Boy does it make a difference! The first workout I did with it was Basic Step, and just by taking the larger steps, I was huffing. Also, DH got P90x, so for the next 90 days, that's what we're doing at this house. he decided that's what he needs to kick him into gear. He thinks he wants to do sprint tri this summer. We did the fit test and both passed (Thank you, Cathe!) so we're onto that once he gets home from work today.

Belinda - I hope your kids have an easy trip back. As your house is emptying, mine is filling up. Later today my parents will arrive with my sister's 3 kids, all staying through New year's.

Hi to Amelia, Heidi, and the rest.

Need to finish cleaning house and hit the grocery store before they all get here. Have a great day!

Hello Sherry and Belinda!

Nice job on getting it done today!

I am sticking with FF Dec rotation because I didn't get very far with it.

Belinda: Sorry to hear that your kids are heading back to Texas. I hope they have a good flight back! My house is also clearing out for a bit. DD and MIL are headed to Cayman for 3 weeks. DH is also going but only for a week. That leaves me home with my 2 sons. One that works full-time and the other is in the 8th grade.
Enjoy your DOMS tomorrow!

Sherry: Wow what great gifts to you both! Have fun with your new step and P90X workouts!
I hope that you get things in-order before the family arrives. Don't worry if you don't because they will be happy just to be with you.

Take Care,
Have a great evening!
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.