DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for 12-16-08

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do Cardio Kicks!

I will be back after my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

morning Belinda,great job with your workout! Wow,i need to get some of your motivation...I have yet to workout since my bug last week:eek:

Did your kids arrive yet?

ok,today is going to be hopefully a good workout. I haven't decided yet but i WILL do one:mad:

Good morning Amelia,

Thanks for asking, my kids are here! I am happy! How are you doing today? Get get a workout in:D

Good Morning Belinda and Amelia,

Amelia: Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. Take it easy coming back to your routine however. How about a 20min PW or basic step if you have it?

Belinda: Great job on your Cardio Kicks workout....plus those darn abs! :) I have to pay more attention to these!!!

Today's goal:
Low Max
C&W abs sounds good

Have a great day you two!
Heidi

Good afternoon Heidi,

have fun with Low Max and C+W abs! Glad you are feeling better today!
Have a fantastic day, girl!:eek:

Hi Belinda and Amelia:

I did it!!! All of Low Max and it was great! I am finally getting the foot work on this one!
I did my abs....C&W was just right.

Off to work!!!

Belinda: Have a great day with your family!

Amelia: How are you doing? What did you feel up to today for your workout? If nothing
that is fine....when your recovering it is better to take it slowly on the return. You will be back in action in no time. :)

Take Care,
Heidi

Hey girls! Im here...i had an interesting day with my DD. Had to check her out of school earlier due to a rash that started on saturday and just seem to spread. The doc did a strep throat test that came back negative. She prescribed antibiotics, its definatley viral? anyhoot,it doesn't bother her so that good.

Heidi-Great job with Lowmax...i have yet to do the entire thing. Don't have it anymore but i will one day im sure. Grat job with your abb work too, love that music during the C&W abb work. Im doing alot better,thanks...you guys are so sweet:eek:.

Belinda-Yay,your kids are there! Glad to hear it...im glad you guys are spending the holidays together!

Well, i got a workout in today...did a thirty minute run interval on the treadmill:eek::cool:. I feel better, i will do a dog walk tommorrow and maybe some weight work...haven't did any weight work since last wednesday:rolleyes:

have a great night guys!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.