Do what you want,just get it done 1/29

punka274

Cathlete
Morning

Today's workout is 4ds KB. I think i might actually see a loss this week, the scale is .4 away from my lowest so far and Ive still have the rest of today and tomorrow to get it down:eek: that is finally, some good news;)

So as you all can guess, w/my DH getting laid off there will be no house hunting:confused: guess its just not meant to happen right now...one day will be home owners. I called the landlord and smoothed things over with her,afterall...even w/the rent raised this is still cheap rent.

i will bbl...

I hope everyone gets a chance to check in today:eek:

Todays workout was Disc 3 Legs. (they are still shaking!) :rolleyes:

Amelia - At least you didn't buy a house first and then your DH got laid off. There are plenty of houses out there - they aren't going anywhere. You will be a home owner before you know it. :)

Hello to Sherry, Heidi, and Belinda!

ps. Has anyone heard any updates on Belinda?

workout done,did 4ds KB then weight-loss yoga, burned 455.

Karen-i haven't heard anything about Belinda,hope everything is ok:(. Have fun with your workout tonight...your right,im glad we found out before we purchased something. And his lay off is only for a month(so they say).

Hello to Sherry,Heidi:)

Late post - just got home. This evening we went to a Powder Puff Derby, where the girls decorated pre-cut wooden cars and raced them on a track. Must say the girls had a great time. And it wasn't about whose dad made the coolest car, like seems to happen with the boys.

Amelia - Sending you hugs. I know what it's like. We put a lot of things off while I was laid off, and are trying to get back on our feet. Being thankful for the good things is hard sometimes. Keep the exercise going, and give your kids plenty of hugs. DH, too.

Karen - the test is how will the legs be in the morning?

Hope Belinda is ok. Hi to Heidi!

See you all in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.