Do what you want,just get it done~ Saturday 1/30

punka274

Cathlete
Morning, i have no idea why i'm up so early on a Saturday morning:eek:

My official weigh in day is tomorrow but i was smiling this morning...down 1.4,exactly what i needed to meet this months goal.. feels so good.:) lets hope it sticks for tomorrow's WI so i can change my ticker.

I'm not sure what today's workout will be, i haven't had a rest day this week so maybe i will take one today.

Sherry-Sounds like a fun evening with your family, my kids would love that too!

Amelia - Great job on your weight loss!!! Yay!

Sherry - My legs were horrible this morning (and even last night). It is painful to even sit down. However....

Being as crazy as I am - I did Step Moves this morning on the 8" step + Ab Circuits Yoga based abs. My reasoning is that if I continue to move around it will help lossen up those tired muscles....

Hi all! Home from DD's skating and errands. Actually want to get a workout in, and DH finally decided to exercise, today, right now! I get home, and he's just started P90X Kenpo. Glad, he's doing something, but now not sure if I'll get something in. In a short bit, the guys are leaving for confirmation retreat (DS gets confirmed this year, and DH was asked to chaperone) and we gals are going to jewelry making (with DD's girl scout troop). I've wanted to start beading, but couldn't figure out how to start. This should be fun. Just what I need is a new hobby! This will be followed by a Greek buffet, as the girls are presenting Greece for thinking day (When all the local troops get together to celebrate the world. Each troop presents a country which includes costume, skit or song or craft, and of course to regional dishes!) the buffet is to they can help pick out what we should make and serve for that evening.

Amelia - Yes, the powder puff derby was fun. It was so funny to see the girls painting and stickering theirs cars. Bling not speed was definitely the most important thing.

Karen - Yeah, I've done the same thing - keep the legs moving to work out the stiffness. I've dropped down to a 6" step though sometimes. Guess that makes me start to feel a little old.

Now off to see what I can do for the next hour or so. Have a good rest of the day.

Hi girls,

I am so glad I am out of the hospital! I was hooked up to IV's the entire time. Next week I have to workout full speed, I am getting a 48 hour holder monitor. Can't slow down now! I posted on the OF! DH and I arvery excusted from the hopital/ test they been running on me! I have so many needle holes, it's not even funny!

Last night I did D 11, since I am still very dizzy/nausea I took it easy. Today went to the gym, ran slow for 2.50 miles + walked 1/2 mile!
Tomorrow I will do D12! Next week is my recovery week, since I do have to go full speed (doctors orders), I will repeat STS W 4, than take a rest week. I will check in again tomorrow!

Thanks for your support and prayers!
Hugs,
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.