DGMT New Year's Eve 12/31

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning DMT!

I am ready to get back home so that I can resume my normal workout routine, among other things. Waiting for nephew to wake up so I can do KM leg conditioning drills and 4ds abs in his room. Not sure what other workout I can do without shoes! (see last night's post) The dvd in the family room doesn't work right.

Happy New Year Deanie, Marcy and Tracee! I hope that 2008 is a year filled with much joy, happiness and good health for you and your family!

Gin:)

Good Morning Gin and all who come after!!!!!

Today was Chest, shoulders, tricep and ARX. A hard workout, not as hard as I thought though. I wasn't sure where to start with the weights, so next week I will be upping most of them. The shoulder excercises were hard for me, not sure if I will be upping those weights!:eek:

Stats:
Slow-Motion 3-in-1 pushups:12+ 16bonus
In & Out Shoulder Flys: 16reps-10#
Chair Dips: feet on chair, switched lifted leg every 5, total 40
Plange Pushups: 18
Pike Presses: 15, feet on high step
Side Tri-Rises: 20
Floor Flys: 16
Scarecrows: 8 reps, 10#
Overhead Tricep Extensions: 8 reps, 12#
Two-Twitch Speed Push-ups: 21 (3 sets)
Y-Presses: 10 reps, 12#
Lying Tricep Extensions: 8reps, 15#
Side-to-Side Pushups: 15 total
Pour Flys: 8 reps, 8#
Side-Leaning Tricep Extensions:10 reps, 12#
One-Arm Pushups: 16 total
Weighted Circles: round 1- 5#, round 2- 3#
Throw the Bomb: 12 reps- 8#
Clap Pushups: 6 clap pushups on toes, 4 on knees!
Slo-Mo Throws: 8#- lost count how many I did- guessing 8ish- these were the hardest!!
Front-to-Back Tricep Extensions: 10 reps, 12#
One-Arm Balance Push-Ups: 16 total, with lifting leg up
Fly-Row Presses: 12 reps, 8#
Dbbl Cross-Body Blows: 15 reps, 12#

ARX was not hard today either- but I only did 40 mason twists, no bounus. Amazing what a recovery week does for you!

Gin~ Sorry to hear about your shoes!:eek: I think you probably could do core synergistics, just not the towel jumping. I heard the Chipmunk movie was cute! I'm glad you are having fun:)

Marcy~ How'd you do today? I'm sure you did great. Some excersises I had to watch first and then rewind and do- one excersise I wish Tony did with you is the fly/row/press- for some reason this was confusing for me. Not hard- just confusing- to much to do at one time!!LOL I am really looking forward to Plyo X tomorrow! Something new to do:) I hope I can get through it!!!:+

Tracee~ Hope you are able to do the Jan. rotation with Gin!

I think Gin said it best, so I am quoting her:
Gin, Marcy, Tracee~ I wish you much Joy, Happiness and Good Health in the coming New Year!!

Later~
Deanie:*

Good Morning DGT!

I haven't done a workout yet. Will most likely do it tonight. Last night I managed to do Janis Saffell's Kickbox Strike Zone. I had a pretty good workout. Lots of kicking in this one which I like. Not as aerobic as some others but still managed to burn 309 calories. Next was David Swenson's Ashtanga 2nd Series. It was about 10:30 by this time and I only did 33 mins. because I was starting to feel nauseous and a little tired. I can't believe I managed to make up all my workouts.

Deanie - Great workout! I'm impressed you were able to start out doing clapping pushups! You are one strong woman. Slo-Mo Throws were a challenge for me too. Good work on one-arm pushups too. These weren't as hard as I thought they'd be.

Gin - Congrats on doing all the pushups in 4DS:) I think there's a lot of Core Syn you could do barefoot - all the stuff like bow to boat, superman/banana, pushups. Maybe not towel hopping - but you could try and double up your mat or just do one foot to one foot instead of jumping (like Pam does).

Tracee - I hope you will be able to come back all refreshed in 2008 and join us.

I wish all of you much joy, happiness, health and success in 2008 (and great workouts too!) Happy New Year!

Might be back later to post workout.

Marcy

Good Afternoon :)

Gin~ Cathe posted her January rotation. It looks good, but alot of cardio. Are you going to do it? or cut down your cardio and go with another rotation?

Marcy~ I can't believe you did all those workouts in one day! You wild woman you}( }( LOL!! I agree about the one-arm pushups- not that hard- I think the prison cell pushups are harder!! I am starting to feel the workout now:+ When do you get the X+?

Happy Happy New Year!
See you next year:p (I just couldn't resist!)

Deanie:*

Hi Again!

I'm home...yahoo! I love my nephews, but it's so good to be home again!:) I ended up doing KM leg conditioning drills and 4ds KB abs. I had to be in my nephew's room and he wanted to watch and "workout" next to me which left very little space for me, so I just did what I could.

You guys are are way out of my league with these workouts you are doing. I don't feel worthy to even post with you!;) Thank you for letting me join in. You guys along with Cathe, really push me, so thank you!

Deanie and Marcy----I did look at Cathe's Jan 08 rotation and doesn't look too different from Dec. 07, (lots of cardio and a few circuit workouts) so I think I would like to go with Debbie's Jan 07. Debbie uses 1 week of GS, 1 of Pyamids, 1 of S&H and I will add 1 of 4ds. Only 2 days of cardio a week. I think I told you that 1 of my running buddies broke her arm and one is having trouble with her hip, so I might not be doing as much running! I'll see what happens.

Tracee--Hope you will join me in doing at least some of Debbie's rotation!!:7

Happy New Year!
Gin:)

Gin~ There's no place like home!!! We are not out of your league~ we are happy you are in our league!:p I like Debbies workout- your sub. sounds good.

Happy New Year

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.