DGMT*****Sunday 1/6

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Today was 4ds Double Cardio (LIS/HIS). HRM says I burned 520 calories. I still have trouble with some of the steps, but my HR gets up there and I'm having fun and nobody is watching!;-)

Vacation is over. I go back to school tomorrow.

Deanie--Did you enjoy your "free" day yesterday? What workout did you do today?

Marcy--What is your workout today? Were you able to sleep better last night?

Tracee--I saw where you looked at Debbie's rotation!:7

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon

Whew! what a morning. I am just getting a chance to get on the computer!

Gin~ today is actually my rest day- yesterday I did kickbox. I was going to take sat. off, but I don't want to do kickbox which works upper body the day before chest, shoulders, tri. I love LIS/HIS combo- fun! I can't feel to bad for you, your vacations over- I've been back since the 2nd;-)! Word of warning: It may be hard to wake up early tomorrow! Enjoy your first day back!:)

Marcy/Tracee~ hope you are having fun today!

Have a great day!
Deanie:*

Good Afternoon DGT!

Yesterday was a rest day for me. Today I did All About Abs - Medicine Ball and Kickbox Underground with Guillermo Gomez. I used a dumbbell for the medicine ball. This one wasn't quite as hard as the stability ball or body weight workouts on this DVD but I still felt things in muscles I didn't know I had. I didn't have much time to workout so that's why I did Kickbox Underground. It was only 40 minutes. It was an intermediate workout but I liked it. Lots of kicks. The only bad thing was my HR didn't get above 78% and I only burned 189 calories. I'm really going to try and test my resting HR tomorrow morning.

Deanie - Those chocolate chip pancakes sound really good. Please send recipe if you can. I'm going to pass right now on the slanted risers. I don't even have an Original Health Club Step (only have the Reebok one). I still want to see how she's going to incorporate them with STS. Will we ever get an update?:( CTX Kickbox sounds great. I kind of wish I had CTS but like Gin, it's too much $$$ for me right now and there are so many other things I want to get (like I don't have enough already!)

Gin - I'm going to have to try HIS/LIS soon but I still need a change after doing a whole rotation with them. I was thinking about breaking out IMAX 3 again on Tuesday just to see how much easier it is for me and especially since I finally have the DVD and don't have to switch back and forth. Will you be watching Dance Wars with Carrie Ann and Bruno tomorrow?

Tracee - Hope you're having a great weekend.

Marcy

Hi Again!

I am making dinner for 2 of my friends that recently had surgery and waiting for it to come out of the oven.

It is so warm here today, I had to turn the a/c on! HIgh 70's.

Deanie--I guess I meant "free" day since you didn't have any errands, etc. planned. I think I am ready to go back tomorrow. I went into my room after church today and the director had put several new games and toys in there from our Christmas Wish List. (gifts from the parents) Fun!!:)

Marcy--I'll bet your resting HR is real low! I wasn't planning on watching Dance Wars, but we'll see. Tomorrow is B&G, but my legs are still a little sore from GS Legs on Thursday!! Could the soreness be due in part to the new hormones the dr. has me taking?? I just can't figure it out!

Have a great evening. Talk to you guys in the a.m.
Gin:)

Hi again!

Marcy~ I just use the Bisquick recipie on the box and add in 1/2 a cup of semi sweet choc. chips. The kids love it. I actually ran out of chips yesterday and threw in some m&m's, but the color came off in the batter and they became tye dye pancakes! The kids didn't care, they loved the choc.!!:)

Gin~ Lucky!!! I wish we had new toys to come back to! For our class though, playdough is the biggest hit. We make it with the kids! It was warm here today to, but not 70. I'll take it anyway!!

Gin/Marcy: regarding CTX. I did do a month rotation a long time ago with it. Only CTX. I didn't like it, too much step for me, I gained inches in my hips. Also I'm not a big cardio fan. However, I do find myself pulling it out alot for the 1/2 hour cardio. The cardio is intense (much more than 4DS) and its a great 1/2 hour workout and/or add on. Also, I thinkk the kickbox is similar to 4DS, and I really like it. The ab work from CTX is really good too. So when you guys are able, I would recommend this cd. (Also you could do the cardio as is, and add on S&H weight work and that would be a great rotation) i.e. CTX step and intervals/S&H chest work. Just a thought:)

Have a great evening!
Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.