December rotation check in for Saturday 12/16

Good morning everyone!!

This morning I was up early to do the chest and biceps from PUB. My biceps are still shaking. Those are always tough for me.

I can't remember who asked the question yesterday about which workout was the toughest for each person. Of the Cathe workouts that I have I would say IMAX2 and Muscle Endurance are the toughest for me.

I hope everyone has a great day and weekend. I am going to a Detroit Pistons game on Sunday and I'm so excited!!!!

Tracee

Good Morning
Today is Overall legs from B&G. Yesterday was my rest day and i need it!
HOw is everyone liking this rotation seeing any good results? I'm liking it:) Tracee good job with your workout and have fun at the Pistons game on Sunday!
Have a good day
Randi

Hey, guys. Happy Saturday. Sounds like we're off to a great start.

I'm liking this rotation, but with the slight changes we're making...like inserting older cardio and stuff! My eating has been very borderline this past week and a half, or else I'm sure my results would be much better! LOL

For me, I hit the basement this morning. Gym Style C&T. Last week, after this workout, I was so very sore for DAYS. We'll see how it goes this time.

Since I missed 2 workouts this past week, I'm not taking tomorrow's rest day. Not sure what I'll do just yet, maybe all cardio, maybe GS BSB. I'll take a look at next week's workouts and decide from there.

Have an awesome weekend.

Tracee-enjoy the game tomorrow!

Gayle

Good Morning Everyone!!

Today was GS C&T. raised some of my weights this am, was feeling strong;) I too was sore last time from this workout for 4 days afterwards, hope not this time, cuz we are doing it again on Tues.

I also am liking this rotation with the changes we are making. I am making a few changes for next week. I am adding scrambled eggs from BM2 for the second leg day and KPC for the 30 min of cardio sat and 45 min walk on sunday so I can take sunday off. (Also doing Imax 3 on Wed:) ). I haven't seen results yet, but mostly for me it takes 3 or so weeks to see results. I have been REALLY hungry all day everyday this week!!! anyone else??

I think the toughest workouts for me are MIC cardio, and ME weights.

Tracee- enjoy the game, hope your team wins!!!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

I did the 45 mile run on the treadmill and the abs from B$G this morning. I pushed myself on the run and then felt kind of nausea lying on the floor doing ab work so the abs were done to their maximum. It feels great to get some running in. I have lost 3 lbs this month and I haven't been eating that great so it much be due to the exercise.

My hardest workouts are MIC and PLB but I don't know how much of that is difficulty or just dread factor. I can't stand all those leg presses in PLB and I'm sure you understand the dread factor for MIC;-) ;-) My favourite workout out, hands down is IMAX 2.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I plan to do GSChest/Triceps tomorrow and hopefully won't be in pain for days afterwards. Kim

Well, I'm thinking that with all the comments about MIC being one of our hardest workouts, perhaps an MIC day??????? Oh....stop me NOW!
LOL

Gayle

Hi everyone.

I think today might be a rest day for me unless I fit in Chest & Triceps later on. Otherwise, I'll do it tomorrow. I was definitely sore for days afterward. I'm still sore today from all my leg work the last couple of days.

I think MIC is my dreaded cardio workout (just the hi/lo part) but I put it on every once in a while to see if I can ever get through it all. (I'm not there yet but getting close.) I can get through IMAX 3 better than MIC hi/lo. I think putting the older workouts back in has helped and I like that they're a little shorter this month.

Will try and check back later. Have a great day.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.