December Rotation Check-In Sat. 12/23

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!
Gayle--Hope you are starting to feel better. The stomach bug is the worst, esp. when you have children to take care of, too!

Deanie--How do you feel today after Scrambled Eggs?

I am taking a rest day and will probably do a yoga tape. I am scheduled to run 10 miles tomorrow, but my leg has been bothering me.:-( Not sure what I should do. I do tend to push myself when I shouldn't! Went to the WW mtg today but need to read through the new material.

Is anyone changing the December Rotation at all this last week?

Gin:)

Good Morning!

Almost afternoon! Had a very busy morning this am. My older son had a reaction to the penicillin he was taking for strep(hives), couldn't get hold of the dr's office, answering service refusing to help- arggggghh!! Finally got through to the dr's office, then off to Target to spend our gift cards we got for Channukah!

Anyway, today I woke up late and just did cardio challenge and abs from KPC, still got a good workout!!! I love KPC!

Gin- no actually, I'm surprised, but I'm not sore at all from yesterdays BM2 scrambled eggs! happy about that! Are you?

Gayle- hope you are feeling better, and your children are being cooperative and letting you rest!:)

I am taking a rest day tomorrow. If I have time in the a.m. I may do some yoga.

I am going to follow this weeks rotation, except Thurs. instead of 30min run, I am doing MIC warm up and hi/lo.(can't run at 6am with the kids home:) ) I will still do B&G floorwork and abs. And on Fri. thinking I may not do BM2 timesaver cardio, since I just did scrambled eggs and may do RS instead. I just replaced my videos of RS, Imax1 and MIC with the dvd and want to make sure it is good and this week seemed like a good time for that.

can't wait to see what Cathe cooks up for next month! I'm not sure what I'm doing for Jan.

Have a great weekend!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Hi All!
Deanie--How is your son after his reaction to the penicillin?
I also like KPC and haven't done it in a while. Not sure what I am doing tomorrow. My running buddy just called to cancel b/c she's sick. Running 10 miles in the cold by myself doesn't sound great, esp. with an injury.:-(
Not sure what workouts I'll be doing in Jan. either, but I do like to have a plan. Do you think that doing more cardio w/o helps lose the fat? I have 3-4 lbs. I'd like to lose.

Take care!
Gin:)

Okay Gin,
Looks like its you and me today:)

My son is better, hives all over, itchy and a big fat lip from the hives. The dr. said to stop the penicillin (no kidding!!!) and we are just to do benedryl for the next few days. We were lucky, it could have been worse. Thank you for asking:)

A 10 mile run by yourself does not sound fun- with or without an injury!! I also like to have a game plan for rotations, and usually about the 4th week into a rotation, I plan what I'd like to do next month. I always check what Cathe has planned, and then choose. Right now I'm thinking 2 weeks of circuits and then 3 weeks of S&H(my favorite series) followed by 2 weeks of endurance. Still not 100% sure though. How about you?

For me personally, I have found less cardio and more weights works better for weight loss and toning. Have you had good results with this months rotation?

Have a good evening,
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.