December Rotation Check In 12/26

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!

Today was B&G leg blast and B&G stability ball abs! I have done this premix before and liked it, but today it seemed REALLY hard!! Those walking lunges get me every time, and today I did them 4 times!!!!! Still like it though! The stability ball abs are my favorite new ab workout! I really feel it:)

Gin- yes, BC is boot camp. I love that dvd for so many reasons, the workouts, the premixes, the bonus combo. I go for that dvd so often for the BC cardio and ME abs!!!

Off to food shop and the library!
BBL,

Have good workouts today:)
Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning!
Deanie--I am doing B&G leg blast and B&G stability ball abs tomorrow. Thank you for reminding me about the repeat of walking lunges!:p I wonder if it would be worth it to purchase the Boot Camp dvd since I only have the FitTV short version.!?!?

I did GS BSB and Karen Voight Yoga this morning and will try to walk this afternoon. I am trying not to put any stress on my leg so that I can resume running tomorrow!:)

Don't know what Cathe will plan for the Jan. rotation, but I would like to try to do some of the premixes in the new series that I haven't tried yet.

Off to the After Christmas sales!
Gin

WTG with exercising throughout the holidays! I think the Boot Camp dvd would be definitely worth buying!

For Christmas I received the Cathe classic hits dvd from my sister. This am I did Step Jam.I have almost all her workouts now. So I think I'll do my new dvds this week instead of finishing the December rotation. I did follow the rotation right until the end of last week. CKSales in Canada is having a 40% of all dvds Wed. and Thursday only so I might order Terminator which is I think the only workout I don't have yet. Just too good of a price to pass up.

DH got me a Garmin Forerunner for Christmas so I need to get doing some running soon too. Hopefully that will get me motivated to do the half marathon with a coworker this spring. Kim

I know I'm checking in late today so I'm not sure if anyone will see it but I have been following the rotation as closely as I can.

Actually I changed today up a little bit because I felt I needed more cardio so instead of the leg workout I did step blast premix and then the stability ball abs.

Deanie - BC premixes sound fun. I wish I would have realized all the advantages of DVD's when I originally bought them. Unfortunately, I was new to Cathe and buying thw entire Intensity series was a big chunk of change for me at the time so I opted for the video's. Maybe some day I'll replace them with the DVD.

Well, family is interrupting me again so I'll sign off and write more tomorrow when I'm at work and have privacy.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.