December Rotation Check In 12/25

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!

Hope you are all having a great morning and holiday!

I slept late (7a.m.) and had a great workout today. I did GS C&T. Instead of doing 72 pushups, I did one set of 16 with my toes on the step, then 2 sets of 12. Something different. Then I followed the rest of the workout. Then I did BC cardio only twice instead of running for 20 min.

Gin- I said I'd do the cardio fusion mix and max on Thurs. but I can't- I'm following the rotation this week and on thurs its 30 min cardio and b&g floorwork and abs. So I can do CF on Fri. how about you?

Have a great day all!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas!
Taking a break from Christmas Day activities and visiting family. Hope everyone is having a good day!
I did GS Legs and a segment of Core Max today. I may walk later if I have time. My leg is still bothering me, so I have not been running since Friday.

Deanie--I might be able to switch CF Mix & Max to Friday, but that may mess things up...we'll see.:) I am so impressed with your push-up abilities!! Is BC Boot Camp? I have always liked that one and haven't done it in a while. I only have the FitTV version, though (45 min. and no Pre mixes).

Great day to all!
Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.