December Rotation

chefkate

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! Who wants to do Cathe's December rotation with me? I'll be starting today w/ Drill Max Cardio Blast timesaver. This rotation was exactly what I wanted. I can't wait to do Muscle Max and see if I can lift heavier from doing the 4DS rotation.

Are you game?!

I'll join you, the rotation looks like a good one! I think I'll swim today though and start the rotation tomorrow. I love Drill Max and I have a quiet day tomorrow so may do the whole thing. Kim

Hi Kate and Kim....

I am joining you once again. The December rotation looks awesome. I will be starting today as well with Drill Max..I love the variety. I am ready for it after concentrating on the 4 day split last month.

Hello Kim & Kathy, and any other joiners!

Just finished DrillMax cardio blast. So good! DD (3-yo.) joined me on the forward bounding - too fun!

Looking forward to MM tomorrow!

PS - I'm so excited!!! I just ordered:
PushPull / Supersets
CardioKicks / CircuitMax
High Step Training

It simply wouldn't do to not have the DVDs our personal trainer wants us to use!!!:p DH is none the wiser!

December Rotation Check-in

Hugs to Kate, Kim, and Kathy! Look at all those Ks! I am planning to join y’all Monday morning. I want to return to Sunday rest days this month, and I just finished the November rotation this morning with Boot Camp. My body needs a break tomorrow! The November rotation was good to me. I posted my results in the November check-in thread. Now that I have faithfully finished my first Cathe rotation, it will be fun to give another one a whirl!

Kim, I hope you enjoyed your swim. I want to return to the club this month and jog in the pool. The warm water is so soothing.

Kathy, great job with the Drill Max cardio blast premix. I love the scrambled cardio premix on that DVD too (not to be confused with the Body Max 2 scrambled eggs premix)!

Kate, you should be excited. You have some fun workouts on the way. High Step Training will kick your butt. The others are fun, fun, fun! Supersets is the only weight workout I own that is pure fun. I love the music in that series.

See y’all Monday!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: December Rotation Check-in

Hello Ladies!

Just checking in to say hello.

Kate: I agree with Heather... your going to get your bootie kicked
from High Step Training for sure.

Now you are having me check all my DVD's to see if I have Circuit Max & Cardio Kicks. I don't think I have this one either. Might have to add this to my wish list!

I just finshed previewing Max Intesity Cardio. I was going to do this today...but I think I will wait until tomorrow because I don't want to wake DH with all the jumping.;-)

Yesterday was a run around day again. Went out shopping for closet organizers for my DS's room. My DH and DS set it up late last night while I ran off a bad headache on the treadmill. I woke with it and it wouldn't let up.

Exercises for yesterday:
ITread set 1 40min
GS Chest & Tri
Stretch

Felt much better after and hit the sack around 10PM so I wouldn't have a rebound headache today.

On to Cardio Blast!}(

Have a great Sunday everyone!:) Heidi

Hello again,

I just finished my workout...Body Fusion instead of Drill Max. I found out I don't have this one either! Another one to add to my wish list.;-)

Have a great day everyone!
BBL

Hello

Can I join you all on this rotation? I have an injured left knee which my physio thinks is a torn cartilage. Its been progressively getting worse over the last few months. I've had to avoid too much high impact step workouts and also lunges on weight work. But my physio seems to think as long as I listen to my body I should be okay.

I did Drill Max upper body with the cardio premix today and modified the high intensity stuff. Strangely plyo jacks and normal jacks are fine. Its just weight bearing on the knee thats painful. I've definitely put on alot of weight since my exercise has been cut. So I'm working on clean eating and doing some form of exercise. The Dec rotation looks good as long as I modify where necessary.
Eats:
Meal one: Egg whites and oatmeal.
Meal 2: Protein pancake.
Meal three: berries and natural yoghurt.
Meal 4: Tuna Salad
Meal 5: Protein shake.

Hopefully I will keep up. Tomorrow is muscle max minus the static lunges.
Take care
Laura
:)

Hi Heather,

Thank you again for the sub..suggestions for Drill Max, Cardio Kicks and Circuit Max. :7 I should have asked this question before I did my workout earlier but I was down in the cellar and was rearing to get that workout in! Was a lot of fun just the same. The Body Fusion workout was 50min versus the Drill Max pre at 39min. So overall I think it was a pretty good circuit workout including the weight work.

How long before Christmas now? That 4-DS DVD is waiting to be opened! ;-)

How is everyone doing today? Are you doing the next workout on the rotation..Muscle Max?

Hope you have a good one!}( Heidi

Hello Laura and Welcome,

Glad to have you here!:)

I am a little worried about your knee though..:-( Just take it easy and rest and ice if your knee is getting swollen.

I have delt with knee pain and an injury in the past, so I am very careful to listen to my body when it is telling me to take a rest day or two.:)

Take Care,
Heidi

Hi ladies!!

Welcome Laura...

Checking in today with Muscle Max done. Boy, that is one tough workout....

Checking in Sunday evening after a super busy weekend with hockey, swimming lessons, birthday parties, christmas parties, movies etc

I did do a 1 km + swim yesterday while dd was at swimming lessons yesterday.

Today I ended up helping ds (10) deliver 2 paper routes ( he got a new route but had to still do his new route one more week). Two and half hours of walking through heavy snow. Then got started on the December rotation with Drill Max premix. Also took dd7 and her friend to see the movie, Enchanted, very cute movie. Looking forward to relaxing for the rest of the evening.

Kate- You ordered some great workouts! I hope you enjoy them.

Kathy- You're always so inspiring with keeping up with these rotations ;-)

Heidi Are you doing MIC tomorrow? It's a super hard workout.

Laura- Glad to have you join us!

Heather- WOW! I'm so impressed with your November results!

Kim

Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind me joining this check-in. I started the December rotation today and I really need to get myself back on track.

I just got through with BM2 cardio timesaver premix. DM2 cardio timesaver was on for today, but I really felt like doing BM2 so I switched it up.

Felt some extra jiggle 'round the middle while I was steppin'...not happy about that :( .

Looking forward to doing MM tomorrow. I haven't done that workout in a long time!

Have a great night!

Hey Melissa! :)

Welcome glad to have you with us. :D
Great job on getting in BM2! Love that one.

Kim: I am planning on MM, GS legs & shoulders for tomorrow. Depending on what the ab routine is I might add in Core Max #2. I like to do abs almost everday. I have been getting great results using workouts with an 8# medicine ball. (Try this one out Melissa...this will get you good! }( )

How much snow did you get Kim? It just started snowing here a few hours ago. I don't think we will get that much because it is suppose to turn to rain over night. My DS is hoping school is canceled tomorrow.

Kathy: Good for you getting in Day2...MM. I am going to do this in the morning and later in the evening I will put in the other workouts.

Time to get the kids to bed. BBT have a great night. :D

Hey gang,

I would like join to the check in. Last month I did a rotation where I did 4DS one week, Amy Bento wk2, and Tracey Staehle wk3. Then due to work commitments I took a week off. So I am ready to get back in the swing of things.

Yesterday I did ASC2 quick NRG and Tracey Staehle SUB. Today I'm planning ASC2 strong NRG and Tracey's glute camp. Then my sister and I are taking my grandmother to Atlantic City overnight for her Bday so Tuesday will be my rest day. Wednesday I will jump in with BM2.

Jenn;-)

Hi Jenn!

Welcome!:)

Happy B'Day to your grandmother!:D

What is ASC2 and NRG?

Today's plan:
MM in the morning
GS Legs and Shoulders later in the day.}(

B: Musesli w/soymilk,flaxseed,wheat germ and honey
S: Protein shake
L: EC Veg Soup
S: Apple w/ peanut butter
D: Broiled sole and veggies

Have to run...time for DS to get to school.:7 BBL Heidi

Hi everyone. I know I'm a little late on this one but I'd love to start checking in here. I just started the Dec. rotation today and would love the extra support to keep me on track. I did the DM cardio timesaver and really had to push myself to not quit during the warmup! I've been having a hard time staying motivated to work out so I was glad that I stuck with it today.

I don't have MM so I'll be doing some other form of weight work tomorrow.

Have a good Monday. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Trace

Hi all workout is done. Time to get ready for my trip.

Heidi ASC2 is Amy Bento's newest step production. NRG is what she calls her team and premixes. It's a good workout if you like complex step.

Jenn:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.