December 08 check in 12-24 Christmas Eve

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies..

Wow, it has been a while since I started us off for the day...Today, I am going to try to get Imax 3 done. We are going to Christmas Eve mass at 4:00pm. Lauren is singing with the Children's choir. My mom made her a really pretty dress for the mass. I will get pictures and post them when I get a chance..

Have a great day ladies..

it's Christmas EVE!!!

A quickie from me, cuz I have a crapload to do yet..

I did GS: LEGS, standing work and PLB Ball work. (OW!) Killer, I hope I can walk tomorrow!!

Hope all my friends here have the best day today!! I'm sure I'll procrastinate later and stop back in.. I just have that feeling about myself.... :p

15.gif

Hope you all have a lovely day today & tomorrow.

DH & I are planning to hit a restaurant before they close this evening and just spend some couple time before we head back home and get ready for Santa

11.gif

I've been prepping food for tomorrow and had to go out for some spices I needed and the stores were just crazy.

DH just told me to order my 16kg/35# kettlebell as part of his present to me (Happy Happy Joy Joy)

I'll be ordering it this weekend.

Not much else to say except enjoy the Holiday with those you hold close to your hearts.

Big Hugs to you all!

3.gif

picture.php

Good morning all. I have to share some gems with you before they are lost forever. My kids were awake early this morning, so were with me when I worked out. Let's see if I can remember...... when Cathe says her "now remember, we're not going all the way to the bottom and resting" one says, "you might not be, but Mama is." When I was swinging the kettlebell, my 7 year old says "better not let that hit your balls.... or your butt." They know I've been doing double sets of things and one of them asked "are you doing it twice this morning Mom?" and when I answered no he said, "but it's Christmas and you should give yourself something by taking care of your body." (and doing it twice). And finally, at one point I said "ooo that hurts" and one replies "if it hurts that means you need to do it more."

Kathy, we definitely want to see pictures!! Have fun with imax 3 -- all that talk of imax 3 lately makes me want to do it -- maybe next week.

Vilma, very cool on the kettlebell -- that's heavy!

Chris, good luck with your crapload -- you crack me up.

Ivy, I think I missed what happened to your son -- is everything ok?

Shout out to Joanne!

And Hottie, how was the massage? Lucky girl!

Ok, so my workout..... standing portion of GS legs, floor work of pyramid lower body (no stability ball here still but I think Larry got me one for xmas), and because that seemed easy without the ball, I tacked on squeeze stronger pretzel/clam combo (yowch, i guess I need to do it more often! :D). Oh, and 200 ketttlebell swings.

Let the festivities begin!

-Beth

Aloha Friends!

Well, today I did Christy Taylor's Totally Cool Step and it was actually very fun! I really enjoyed it. DS had me getting up every 2 hours last night so that I can put him comfortable again in bed. I felt to bad. He was always so sweet telling me good night mommy...every time I laid him correctly for his arm to be comfortable. He's doing a little better today. He was actually walking today, but holding onto his other arm because it hurts if he doesn't have support on it, but he doesn't want to use the sling (I think that's the name). Well I'm getting all ready for tonight Christmas Even dinner at my neighbors house. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends full of love, joy and happiness!

Beth: DS broke his arm on Monday afternoon and they fixed his arm and put a soft cast on it for 3 weeks. He's on meds for the pain too. He fell of the couch and I guess he fell straight on his elbow and broke the bones in there. They said it was pretty bad. My poor baby...but he's getting better and we are giving him so much love and taking good care of him. My daughter is doing such a great job with him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!!!!!!!
Vishenka_04.gif

Oh wow, poor guy, Ivy! And poor Mom! What a memorable Christmas this will be! I hope he sleeps better tonight (yeah, right!).

Merry Christmas!

-Beth

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

Well, I have returned from my very nice bday yesterday. So, Joe and I got this couples massage followed by an "indian head massage"...which really wasn't worth the money as an add-on but hey, I don't mind someone touching me for almost two hours trying to relax all the stress away. It was followed by an "organic" lunch ad I got one of those famous Sprinkle cupcakes that I actually couldn't eat beause it was too rich. We then got to go in this "ozone" therapy tub followed by an aromatherapy foot soak. The whole experience was almsot half of the day! And THEN I got the troy lite barbell set from my friends and THEN I got an organic ilike facial (which is clearly working because the first thing my lab mate said to me was, "did you get a facial yesterday, your face is glowing!") Oh, and I ranked in Tetris on Xbox Live baby! But no workout so I did Imax2 this morning and I just feel good so I'm just doing housekeeping stuff at lab before I pick up my husband early from work because of the soft close.

That was a mouthful even for me!!

Kathy -- have fun with Imax3! I'm going to have another attempt at it in another couple days. I have to say I really like the step work...I'm just not there yet for the blasts! But I'll work at it.
Chris -- GS Legs?! You're definitely going to feel that tomorrow! Hope you get everything you want done.
Vilma -- how fun that you're getting that extra KB! Have fun navigating through the shopping traffic!
Beth -- I think your kids would feel right at home in my apartment! Sounds like a good workout; have fun with all your kids in your house.
Ivy -- well, he will probably never forget this Xmas. I hope Santa's presents will make him forget the pain. sounds like you had a nice workout!

Merry Xmas everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.