Dec. 08 CHECK In ~~ Fri. 19th ~~

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Good Morning !

Here's hoping everyone slept well.

More kettlebell work for me not sure if I'll do a dvd or not.

Kids get a half day off of school today and then their winter break starts - oy!

Well at least we can all sleep in for a week or so :)

Didn't sleep much at all once again , got up a lil bit after 2am and had a hard time finding my REM again but at least DH was able to care for DD and give her a treatment- so looking forward to having the doctor give her something to decrease the inflammation in her bronchials.

Have a great day!

I'll try to get on later

picture.php

Good morning Vilma and all that follow.

Today I might do HISM1 and give that a try. I'm not sure if I will wait for my new shoes or not. I don't even know what time it will be best to workout since my daughter has a half a day today and we are having lunch with her at school then eating dinner out tonight. But, I will workout today. And my throat hurts! I woke up like that. Hopefully it will fade away later if not, oh gosh, it means I might be getting sick! NO!!!

Vilma: Have fun with your KB! I'm buying one next year around my B-day (FEB)! I can't wait! I hope that what the doc gives your daughter today it will help her out a lot.

BB later amigas!

Good morning!! I did KCM's new boot camp with kettlebell swings subbed for her weight work -- it was fun and a great workout. Finished off with the Squeeze Stronger waist and abs work. Feeling good!!

Vilma, my kids only have a half day today, too, so I'm not going into work and wrapping presents instead -- last chance -- good thing we don't have a snow day here! :) I hope you get some better sleep tonight!

Happy Friday,

-Beth

Hello again!

Well, I decided to workout and did HISM1 and it was very good. I think I liked the step combos better then the intervals. I don't think my shoes are getting here today. I checked the tracking before I worked out and it says they had to change the delivery date:mad::mad::mad:!!!! Oh well:(. Now I'm going to take a shower because my husband, DS and I are eating lunch with DD at school today. I hope you all have a great Friday!

Beth: WTG on your workout! Sounds like a great mix! I've been looking into KCM's new workout, but I think I need to stop buying for a while:eek:. Maybe another time.

Have a Happy Friday everyone!

HI everyone..

Today's workout will be MIC..Yesterday I tackled Leaner Legs after I got home from taking Chris to his History Club...Hubby's been asking for more Christmas cookies. So, I will be baking this weekend..Probably Sunday..Saturday we are going to the Kennedy Center for a Christmas Carol Concert that we bought tickets for..We are looking forward to that!!

Vilma: Hope your daughter gets some relief from the doctor..Hope you are able to get some rest too..

Ivy: Have fun with your lunch dates!!

Beth: Great idea! I need to find alone time to wrap presents too..Sounds like you had a great workout..

Hey Everyone!

Finished up with Bootcamp from 4DS and then MM Abs a bit ago. That BC gets me every time! What a sweaty half hour! DH was on the computer paying bills while I did it. After "Suicides" he looked at me and said, "You don't look too good!". . Abs was tough too, those jackknifes into in and outs... yeah baby!

So we woke up to gray skies and the threat of 10-14 inches of snow coming our way... AND, NO SCHOOL! The boys were thrilled, it was canceled! I'm thinking "Sweet, an easy morning". NOT!! Kiwi, our furry kitty, came downstairs with a wad of poo (and a BIG wad) in his back fur. I washed, cut and shaved my cat's butt for an hour. *sigh*. I love my life! :confused:

Vilma: I swear, I'm so much like you. My DH will be off tonight (actually off for the next week on vacation) and will check Zach's blood sugars overnight. But I'll have a hard time sleeping either way. can't win! Hope your daughter gets those steroids ASAP! Hope you have a good workout today!... From Yesterday: Sorry to hear about those headaches. I have much sympathy for anyone who gets them. I have a hard time handling mine.

Ivy: What the heck is HISM1? You have so many new workouts!! LOL!! Enjoy your day today, sounds like fun!!

Beth: Glad you had a good workout today. Was it the first time you did it? I'm itching to get another workout. But every time someone describes a new one here, I want THAT one. I can't have them all! (or can I?) .. Have fun wrapping today!? I'm procrastinating now. I wonder if I'll even get to it... Oh, and my arm bleeding yesterday was weird. I think it was a scabbed scratch that just got opened while I was working out. I knew you guys would understand about not stopping my workout. Anyone else would think i was loco!

Kathy: MIC... *dread*... Hope you get through it!!! The Kennedy Center concert sounds amazing!! You do such fun stuff there. I wish we lived near DC!

Time to fold some laundry.... BBL!

Chris, eww on the cat butt stuff! I can't even workout with my DH in the room. He wouldn't care, but he'd be making me laugh. We woke up to lots of snow and ice. No snow day, though. Wow, 10-14 inches! In case Ivy doesn't get back here, HISM1 is High Intensity Step Mix by Tracey Staehle. I have it - amazing, huh? ;)

Kathy, good for you for tackling MIC! I actually like the step OK, I think, but the hi/lo, not so much. Have fun at the Kennedy Center. DC is really a cool place. Jameson is thinking about applying for this leadership program in DC. He'd go next summer for a week, all alone! Well, with other kids and chaperones, but no family. It's the George Washington Scholarship Forum. I'm so nervous about sending him and it's so expensive. But, it's such an opportunity for him. We're going to an infomration meeting in January and I think they have some scholarships, so we'll see.

Ivy, hope your shoes make it! HISM is fun, but some of those combos are tricky. I'm waiting for a few Christmas gifts to get here - I hope they're not delayed.

Beth, creative workout!! Glad to hear KCM's boot camp is good - I have that one, too, untried as of yet.

Vilma, hope the doc can help your daughter get some relief.

Well, today is FIL's wake, so it's going to be a long day. I decided to sleep in this morning since I'm fighting this cold. I did a bunch of shoveling and took the dog for a long romp in the snow, so that's my cardio for today.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I probably won't be back...we'll be getting ready to go soon.

Joanne

Presents all wrapped -- whoo-hoo! I have only lost one book -- I think all other hidden presents are accounted for and re-hidden. When I was stashing stuff this year, I found extra stuff from last year that I didn't end up giving them -- such a doofus I am.

Joanne, it's going to be a hard day and week for you guys -- sending comforting thoughts your way.

Chris, I liked the cardio moves in KCM's boot camp -- I didn't pay that much attention to the weights since I was busy swinging, but when I did glance, it did seem like a lot of compound moves, so if you don't like that, you may not like it. Once you have it narrowed down a little, Ivy and Joanne are definitely the sources for the nitty gritty, since they seem to own everything ever made. ;)

I, too, am walking around with a bad cold and I feel like I ought to be doing an ad for cold medicine. My nose won't stop running and my cough won't stop coughing.

cheers,
-Beth

Kathy: Have fun with your workout! That’s so awesome that you will go to the KSC!!! Only 15 mins from me!! I will go some day soon but just to go in there and look. I hope you guys have a great time at the KSC! We have a great weather in FL!

Chris: WTG on your workout! Too funny about the cat; I was picturing it in my mind. HISM is Tracey’s High Intensity Step Mix. WOW! Can’t believe the amount of snow you guys will be getting. I miss the snow!

Joanne: My shoes haven’t arrived yet. I hope they come tomorrow. HISM did have a couple of tricky combos. Funny how Solid Gold Step seemed trickier but easier to catch up on. Hope you get some packages today. I hope that I get some more workouts in the mail today.

I just had a migraine a couple of hours ago and had to take a nap after I got back from DDs school lunch. Don’t know what happened. Well, DH is home and I’m going to be with him and the kids. I hope you all have a great Friday! For those with snow and cold, stay warm!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.