DEC 08 Check In for Friday, Day After Christmas!

Boingo1

Cathlete
Hey Girls!!

You all sleeping in today?

I did , until 7am. It felt VERY nice!! had quite a busy Christmas yesterday, but it was fun. I got some GREAT stuff, and I'm excited to start using it (the new Coolpix dig cam, an iPod attachment that tracks miles,calories,HR, $150 GC to Bath & Body!!!). Hubby treats me good ;)

I didn't do TOO bad eating on Christmas Eve, but Christmas day , forgetaboutit. I over OVER indulged in dessert, my weakness! What can I say. except I have damage control to do for today. Although, the desserts are still around, ..... scary!! Plus my SIL and her son are supposed to come visit later... I'll have to put out some sort of food.

My workout is going to be GS: Shoulders & Biceps, MM Abs, and I'm going to do SOME cardio, probably a TJ! Gotta work off those Cherry Crunch pie calories !:confused:

BBL!!!

Hey! I got up around 6:00 and got my workout in -- GS BSB, with very little back work, plus MM core. I have damage control -- or should I say repair? -- work to do, too!!! We are headed off to my sister's soon -- won't be checking in for at least a day. Hope you are all able to be cozy and lazy or whatever makes you happy!

-Beth

Hey Beth!!!

Hope you have a fun day today.... Good job getting a workout in!

I did GS: S&Bi's and then did Turbo Jam: Fat Blaster, and repeated the last 2 intervals. I felt like I needed to sweat out some sugar. Man oh MAN, I ate yesterday evening until my tummy HURT!

My SIL and nephew are coming to visit this afternoon....

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families and friends!!

Will BBL!!

Good morning.

So, i've come to accept the fact that the last two weeks managed to put on some serious weight and it ain't water weight. So, that is changing my mindset on my next workouts. We'll see what I do today. Hopefully 90 minutes since I'm trying to avoid going into work!

A couple friends came over while I cooked Xmas dinner. I made a bunch of firsts which is always fun. I made crown roast of lamb, asparagus risotto, Parmesan and rosemary mashed yams and potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, and some biscuits. We STUFFED ourselves.

Good job on your workouts Chris and Beth! Have fun seeing your sister and your SIL's family!

Hi ladies! I have alot of catching up to do - hope you have all been well. I'll have to go back and read the threads from this week. I just haven't had time to visit - between FILs funeral, the holidays and being sick.

The funeral and wake were sad, but he's in a better place now. It was kind of nice to see lots of friends and family we haven't seen for years. DH did the eulogy and it was great. Both funny and sad - we wrote it together.

We hosted Christmas Eve and it was just a worldwind trying to get ready for it. My house is finally decluttered, though! Well, except for all the new Christmas stuff! Everything went great, though. In the midst of all this, I've been so sick. Started as a cold and now it's this horrible cough. I've just felt so run down - I couldn't even work out. So, I'm a bit behind in the rotation. I did do GS Legs and PLB floor today and felt pretty good. Christmas day was pretty low key here. We opened gifts in the morning, went to church and went to visit my dad in the nursing home. Then I came home and went to bed for four hours! I was just feeling miserable.

Chris, what great gifts!! My eating hasn't been too good, either. But you can't worry about it on the holidays, right? ;)

Beth, enjoy your sisters!

Hottie, wow, that sounds like a delicious dinner!

My Chalene Extreme came last week. I think I'm going to start it on Monday, but I need to get some heavier weights. I'll try the cardio, but I'll probably sub some Cathe cardio and others.

Gotta run...

Joanne

Hottie, your meal sounds fabulous! Wow!

Joanne, sorry to hear you're feeling sick! Sounds like you had some nice family time in spite of everything -- that's nice. I think my CLX is due today -- it's taking forever to get here -- maybe we could be in sync on that.

Ok, we really need to get movie.... DH can't find his glasses -- I think he must have left them at our friend's house.

-Beth

Beth, I didn't realize you had ordered CLX too. Very cool! I hope yours arrives soon - it would be fun to do it together. Did you also order STS?

Chris, I forgot to thank you for the Flip video recommendation. Jameson loves it!! He was so excited when he opened it.

Last edited:
Hola!!

Today I did Drill Max Premix #3 (don’t remember the name, but it’s only cardio) and it was great. Those Ryka’s are awesome!!! Yesterday I did Tracey’s Hi/Lo Med Ball and it was fun, but the sound quality of that DVD sucked!! There were times you can here the microphone rubbing on her clothes or something, then there were times when she was talking and you couldn’t hear anything! I hope the next ones she comes out with are way better quality!

We went for a nature walk today and it was so nice. My DD got a little bug on her and she freaked out big time and then she tripped on a stick on the floor and fell, it was just hilarious, lol!! At least she had a sense of humor about it all, LOL.

Chris: Great Christmas presents!!! I know how you feel about the desserts stuff. Can you believe I gained 3 lbs!!! It’s time to get Cathe to kick my butt in January and burn this crap off, LOL! Have fun with GS!

Beth: WTG on GSBSB!!

Hottie: I’m with you on the weight Hottie! I’ve gained 3 lbs! Next month I’m going to kick my butt with some Cathe workouts! What you cooked for Christmas sounds YUMMY!!! Have fun with the workout you choose to do today!

Joanne: I’m sorry you aren’t feeling so well. Hope you feel better soon! I’m glad to hear you had a nice Christmas after all. Can’t wait to hear about CLX!

Well, I’m off to take a nice shower after that nature walk. I hope I don’t have any hidden bugs on me though, LOL! I hope you all have a good Friday!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.