Dec 08 ~~~Check-In~~~Saturday 12/27

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is doing good!

Today I did Gay Gasper All Infused Step (I think that's the name) and it as fun!! Then I added Yoga Booty Ballet Masters Series Goddess Booty and it was GREAT!! I can't believe I never took that one out and do it! I hope everyone has a great workout today! Happy Saturday!!

I'll try to BB later if I can :)

Hey Ivy and all to follow!!!

Reluctantly (because I'm in my bummer mood since it's Saturday and I'm working again... :confused:), I did do BM2, Timesaver cardio Premix. It was 43 minutes. And since i didn't do abs yesterday as scheduled, I did BM2 abs at the end!

Joanne: Oh my gosh, you had SOOO much going on this past week. Hope you get to relax and get yourself better this week.

No so much more to say... I'm just in a blah mood....

So yeah, I'm not feeling so great physically either. i kind of feel sick to my stomach, and not sure if it's the crap I ate this afternoon (leftover Christmas dessert) or a bug. I hardly touched my supper... ugh!

And my sister called, and because of the weather forecast next week, she and her son are coming MONDAY for a sleepover. You guys know how I am on Mondays! i'm seriously thinking on having a 'sick' day (night) tomorrow night, unless i can get someone to work for me. Decisions decisions! I just don't want to be a grumpy ass when my sis and my mom too sleep over.

I also checked out FF's JAN Rotation... And it looks VERY intrigueing! Anyone else want to do it?

AND , I'm seriously thinking of ordering CLX this coming week (since my Christmas bills will be caught up by the time this one comes in, if I order it now).

Joanne and Beth: Did you get this one yet?

Also, Joanne, I meant to tell you, My 13 yr old son LOVES his FLIP too! He's been videoing all over the place! Glad it was a hit with your son too. We bought one for my nephew (the one that's coming on Monday, he's 11) too!

Have a nice weekend, girls....

Hi ladies!

Chris, hope you are feeling better. I think there's a huge letdown after all the craziness of the holidays. I know I totally wore myself out which is why this cold has hit me so hard. I had to take Jameson to the dentist yesterday morning (more braces ;(), and actually fell asleep in the waiting room. I came home and told DH I had to go lay down. I slept for five hours! Woke up with a huge headache and went back to bed for the night. Today is the first day I feel close to human. Still all stuffed up though. My workouts have been bad! I've tried a few times and just can't do any cardio. I did GS Biceps and Shoulders yesterday. Yea, Jameson's been filming all kinds of crazy stuff. He's thrilled with it.

Hi Ivy! Great workouts!

I got some sort of bad news yesterday. I went to the eye doctor before taking Jameson to the dentist yesterday. I thought I had an eye infection, but it turns out I have a complication from my Lasix. There's cells growing under the flap and they have to lift it up and clean it. Not fun. As my DH said, oh gross! How supportive, right?! The doctor seemed really concerned and wanted to get me in Saturday to do it, but the Lasix guy wasn't in. So she's calling him first thing tomorrow to get him to do it. Not looking forward to that. It made me nervous how concerned the doctor was about it. So, wish me luck!

Yes, I do have CLX. FF's rotation looks great, so I'm torn about which to start. But, I don't think I can workout for a few days after the eye thing, so I'm going to wait to see what happens with that.

Have a good evening all.

Joanne

Oh Joanne, I hope everything goes well with your eye. Hopefully is nothing to worry about. When did you get the Lasix done?

Hi Everyone! Back home after a couple of days with my family -- a couple of days is plenty! Chris, sorry to hear you are feeling so blah! -- hope you do have a "sick" day so it's a little less stressful for you.

Joanne, how long ago did you have lasik done? That is concerning -- good luck with it and I hope all goes well!! Glad to hear you were able to get so much rest yesterday -- you needed it. Hope you continue to get better.

Well, I feel like a tub here. Too much eating and at least one day of not working out -- I'm kind of confused as to what day it is -- ok, no, two days of not working out. No wonder -- but, I know it's the eating that really did it. I still have not received my CLX even though I ordered it so very long ago. It's stuck in San Pablo -- I really hate UPS -- they really drag their feet getting stuff to me. I don't know if it's just this bay area UPS or if it's like that everywhere. At any rate, I checked FF's rotation, and I like the looks of it except that I don't own Pure Strength, and I hate sub'ing in. I think what I may do is the first week of FF's rotation, and by then I'll have CLX and can start that -- though, I do like being in sync with others, so if you're going to start CLX either a little sooner or a little later than that, I'll start with you.

Oh Chris, I got my "bonus" hip hop abs -- it's three different dvd boxes with some multiple workouts, I think -- I haven't looked very closely. I'm sitting here thinking I ought to do something today but the boys have been in front of screens so much the past few days that I hesitate to turn on the tv. I should probably just go swing kbells for a while, though it is a nice day out and I could walk/run, too. It's hard to get motivated when it's not 5am!!! This is why I workout first thing in the morning!

My 9 year old got an iron gym pullup bar for xmas (yes, he asked for it!), so he is going crazy doing pullups, and I guess I can now attempt pullups. Ha, maybe!

Be happy, everyone -- as happy as you can be with everything that's going on in your lives!

-Beth

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with 60 minutes on the elliptical. Chris and hubby were watching football where I workout. But, I used my Ipod and had a great workout on that elliptical. It is nice to do something different now and then. Yesterday was a rest day..

Talk to everyone tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.