Deanie's Rotation Check In for Thursday

Good Morning ladies. I thought I'd get this started since I didn't check in yesterday. I did workout yesterday though and I'm feeling it in my biceps. I also did a short pilates workout this morning.

I'm still feeling really tired this week and shouldn't be because I had lots of rest yesterday. I was on a field trip yesterday and not at a computer so that's why you didn't hear from me.

Gin - hope the medicine helps with your migraines. I get headaches that make me nauseous every once in a while and I hate them.

Marcy & Deanie - hope you have a good workout today.

Tracee

Good Morning!

I did David Swensons' 45 min. yoga today and it was just what I needed. I slept a little later knowing I was doing a 45 min practice and I was able to finally jump thru, from down dog to sitting! Previously I was only able to jump thru to my hands and then sit!:) I am working again today 9-2. I am there every day this week! I am still waiting to find out about next year. It may not be till the summer that I hear anything. Some classes are not filled so the teachers already with contracts have a shot at any openings before me.

Gin- I get migranes to, but not as bad as yours and not as often. Usually only once a year or less, and they affect my vision. I hope the meds help you.

Tracee- was your field trip kids related or work related? Fun?

Marcy- Did you enjoy your yoga today? You were trying a new one, right?

Have a great day all!
BBL,

Deanie

PS- went to Ann Taylor to get another pair of jeans (they were on sale and I liked the way they fit) and tried on a mini skirt, size 0, the only one on the sale rack, and it fit! ha ha! so you know I had to buy it:), plus it was only 12$!I'm begining to see the stratagy (sp?) of the vanity sizing!! Although I may have bought it no matter what size, $12 marked down from $39 is a great bargain!:)

Good Morning!

I woke up bright and early at 5 a.m. and turned off my alarm. Went back to bed for a few minutes and then it was 6:30! Needless to say, I didn't get to do my new workout. I did Ab Ripper X which I didn't get to yesterday and Stretch Max 1. This is my favorite of the Stretch Maxes. I missed not doing yoga but I still feel stretched out.

Deanie: Congrats on your new jeans. I love sales at Ann Taylor. I get great bargains. Paying full price there is almost never an option with me. Their sales are so frequent, it's not worth it unless you need it now. I'm in size 2s at Ann Taylor right now but I'll probably be in a 0 shortly. I've never been a size 2 before even when I weighed less than I do now as a teenager. There was one denim skirt I tried on there though that I went all the way down to a 0 and it was still too big in the waist. Good work on Downward Dog to sitting. I can't quite do that one yet. I'm going to try and bid on Short Forms on ebay. I need a couple of shorter practices for days just like today. Good luck on getting a position next year.

Tracee: Glad you got your workouts done. Hope you had a nice time on your field trip.

Gin: Hope you have a nice workout.

Have a great day.

Marcy

Hi again!

I have a question for you regarding David Swenson's DVDs. On the listing they say DVDs are in "NTSC format". Do you any of you know what that is?

Marcy

Hi all!

Marcy- no I don't know what that format is. My David Swenson is on video. I hope you get it, I think you will like the 45 min. practice.

Gin- where are you? Having a fun day I hope!

Deanie

Hi again.

Marcy - no, I don't know what that format is either. Sorry.

Deanie - My field trip was for fun with my oldest ds. It was a picnic for all of the school safeties in our area. Unfortunately, it was cold and rainy and we left early. I remember when I went as a kid and it was so much fun. I don't think my son is going to have the same memory.

I finally remembered to go to my paypal account to check if they took money out for my cancelled p90x transaction. They did!! So I just filed a complaint thinking that it would automatically be resolved by paypal since I still had the cancellation message from ebay. It doesn't look like there is going to be anything automatic about it. After I sent them a message I received one back saying that they would contact the seller and he and I would have to try to work it out. WTF??????? Also, it says my case will automatically close in 20 days so I have to be the one to keep on top of it and file a higher claim with paypal if it's not resolved by the seller. This is what I've always feared about using ebay. It's not a huge amount of money but I can't really afford to pay for things I don't receive. x(

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

Have a good evening everyone.

Tracee

Tracee- Contact your credit card company now!! What ever card paypal charges will help you out. You should not have to pay for something you don't have.

Good luck with that!

Your picnic sounds nice, sorry about the rain.

Deanie

Tracee - Sorry about your unfortunate experience. Isn't this the same seller that Gin used?

Marcy

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I was not able to post this morning. Didn't sleep well, then slept late, so had to rush to school.
I did B&G Leg Blast again and once again.....DOUBLE OUCHIE MAMA!! Deanie, I hope you won't think of me as a wimp if I don't do this one again next week. Not sure if I can take it 3 weeks in a row!x(
I will be going out of town Sat. - Wed, so I will have to revise my exercise schedule. Hope that doesn't mess things up. I'll do Sat--chest, shoulders and triceps before I leave, Sun.--yoga, Mon.--KPC, and Tues.--run3 miles and yoga. I just can't see taking all of those weights and extra equip. in the car!!

Tracee--I rarely get nauseous with my headaches. That must be miserable for you. Sorry about the mess with paypal/ebay. I purchased from [email protected]. Is that the same seller?

Deanie--WTG with the "jump thrus"!! I haven't even attempted that. You got a great bargain on the Ann Taylor jeans and a size 0?? ITTY BITTY!
:eek:

Marcy-- I like my B. Baptiste Unlocking Athletic Power and it's only 27 min. You may be able to find it on ebay.

Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.