Deanies Rotation Check In Saturday 6/9

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today was the championships. We lost. We played well, the other team played better. It was a tough game:(

Today I did L&G and really enjoyed it! I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow.

I am MORE than ready to start the new rotation. Here is my question though: the first week Cathe has us doing abs 4 days. I really like the results I've been getting with 15-20 min of abs 2 days and one shorter day. Should I follow Cathes rotation, for variation, or should I continue to do 2 days coremax and one day a shorter ab? What do you all think? (I was considering combining the abs from KPC and PUB and do that on Tues.)

Tracee- I hope your boys do well in their games today!

Hope you all have a great day!

Deanie:*

Deanie--Again we posted at the same time! Sorry about your son's baseball game. They must have had a great team to go as far as they did! Glad you enjoyed L&G. I will probably just try to follow Cathe's rotation with 4 days of abs. But, mix it around if you want to.

Gin

Gin- I like your post better. I bow to you next week:) I probably won't be starting the posts, alot going on with grad. and me getting to enjoy 2 more days with kids in school and the house to myself:)

eta: I think all that is around Hershey is the park and a new water park, but I will definately keep you posted. We don't go till June 24th.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.