Deanie's Rotation Check-In Sat. 5/19

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I had to change the rotation schedule around since I am leaving to visit my parents and didn't want to bring all of my equipment in the car!!:eek: So I did the grueling chest, shoulders, triceps and abs day. I did KPC abs and then C&W abs...two of my fav abs sections!! And I did those first which made it a lot easier. I'm sure the workout was any easier for me from last week. I made myself do a few more pushups on my toes, but was completely wiped out when I came to the Timesaver pushups and those were all done on my knees. I wimped out at the end!!:p

I hope to be able to check-in S-T, but my parent's computer is an antique so we'll see.

Have a great day ladies!!
Gin:)

Hi Gin. I probably missed everyone who is going to check in today but I thought since I had some time I would come check in. Today I did a combo of KPC and Legs and glutes. I liked combining the two, probably because I didn't do a full workout of either one. I feel better today than I did yesterday and I hope to have a better week next week.

Have a good time at your parent's house, Gin. We'll miss you if you can't check in with us.

Have a good weekend.

Tracee

Hi guys, checking in late! after a day of baseball.

Today I did B&G again! It is grueling but I love it! I am looking forward to tomorrows day off!

Gin- Have a great visit with your parents, hope to hear from you!

Tracee- I've never done a KPC/L&G combo. What did you do? Glad you are feeling better today! Next week is a new week, take it as it comes:)

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.