Deanies rotation check in for Sat. 1/6/07

Morning!

I just finished HSC for the first time and I've got to say that it was one tough workout. I didn't expect it to be so fast paced especially in the beginning. I had to pause the dvd a couple times just to get the equipment ready. I also had to cheat on a few exercises because I just couldn't complete them all. Wow! Definitely a workout that I'm going to strive to do to completion as soon as I can.

Deanie - thanks for the advice on the yoga beginner tape. No, I've never done any yoga. I've only watched a few moves being done on fit tv but it's pretty boring if you're only watching and not doing. Sorry to hear that Cheeseball is on the loose. I wouldn't like the feeling of knowing that he could show up at any time.

Also, I think I'll be shopping for some new shoes soon. I always did feel sad that I couldn't wear my Ryka's outside for everyday use because they are so comfortable.

Hope you guys have a great weekend. Tomorrow is a rest day for me and I'm definitely going to need it after HSC and the tough band work.

Tracee

Good Morning!
Tracee--Glad to hear that you completed HSC and it was a good workout. I definitely want that one next. Is it all cardio or are weights involved also? I have a few yoga dvds. Of the ones that I have I like Baron Baptiste the best. I know I have read that Deanie does not care for him. I really prefer a live yoga class. Do you know about collagevideo.com? They have a few yoga dvds and you can watch a clip or read reviews.

I did Denise Austin yoga/pilates and Cathe Stretch Max today for 60 min. of stretching. Don't really care for DA's w/o, but I have it, so I did it.:)

Have a great day!
Gin

Hi Gin. Weights are involved in HSC. It's like a circuit workout where she does 5 cycles and each one does a cardio, some legs and some upper body. She uses the band a lot in this one and I could really feel the burn when I was using it. She also does calf raises for what seems like forever in the last cycle. I couldn't do them all and I don't know how the crew could do so many.

Thanks for the yoga suggestions. I think for me to enjoy a yoga dvd I'm going to have to really like the instructor so I'll check out collage and see what I like. I don't care for DA either.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.