Deanie's Rotation Check-In 5/2

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did KM Boot Camp and then went to yoga class. I had to take a shower before going to yoga. In fact, I had trouble sleeping so got up at 4 and did KM, showered, read the paper, did a load of laundry, went to yoga, grocery store and colored my hair and it's just 8 am now. I think I will crash later!!:p :p :p

Deanie--Did you decide to buy Core Synergistics?? If you get it, I'll think I have to have it, too.

Tracee--How was your son's soccer game last night?

Marcy--Goodbye to John Ratz. Did you ever watch Cheers? I used to love that show.

Have a great day. BBL.
Gin:)

Hello all!

Gin - You're making me tired just looking at all you've done this morning! I missed DWTS last night but I have it on tape. Actually, I watched Meatloaf perform with the dancers. I've always loved Meatloaf. Listened to Bat Out of Hell more times than I can count! Went to see him in concert. He was great. I'm not surprised John left. I do think next week is Billy Ray's last. I have watched Cheers. My DH actually watched it more. We've actually been watching all the Frasier reruns. We never watched it when it was on the air but we really enjoy it now.

Anyway, today was Kenpo X. I did it with ankle weights on my wrists. I'm going to have to get regular weighted gloves. They were a little uncomfortable. I have really small wrists and the ankle weights are always sliding on me. I had a pretty good workout. I think I must be getting more fit because my heart rate's not going up as high and it's coming down much quicker now.

Hope you guys get Core Syn. I guess I enabled you all!!:p

Have a great day.

Marcy

Good morning all!

Today I did another one of the pilates shows from On Demand. I liked this one and actually worked up a little sweat this morning. I haven't been looking at our actual rotation this week so I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing. I've just been concentrating on either yoga, pilates and core.

My son's soccer game was fun although cold. The wind really blows out on the field so I had my winter coat, gloves and a blanket on me. I was still cold but I was prepared. My son did well and really hustled. He didn't get a goal but he was close on many occasions. He's 8 years old so we're not talking highly skilled players here.

I used to love watching Cheers, we watched it all the time. Loved Frasier too, Marcy. I didn't get to watch the kickoff show of DWTS last night either. It seems I don't watch tv like I used to and these days it's always on the Tigers baseball games.

Have a good day, everyone.

Tracee

Hi Tracee!

Glad your son had a good game. I hate the cold. That's one of the main reasons for getting out of NY. I didn't watch much TV when my kids were younger either. Your doing fine with yoga, pilates and core. That's basically what this week is. The X recovery week is:

M - Yoga
T - Core Synergistics (Core, pilates, lots of pushups, hip raises)
W - Kenpo (kickboxing)
T - Stretch
F - Core Synergistics
S - Yoga

Marcy

Hi Again!

After Bible Study, ran 5 errands and am now home to work on the Year End scrapbooks for my class and make cookies to send to my son's fraternity house for finals week.:p

Where is Deanie??

Marcy--You didn't miss much taping DWTS. There were some kids dancing that were great to watch. I have not watched much of Frasier. Kickboxing with weighted gloves (or wrist weights!)...interesting! You are so fit! Great going with the HR!!

Tracee--I forgot where you are, sorry. Can't believe it's still so cold there. I would not like that.

I'm going to a Pilates class at the gym tomorrow morning. Hope it's a good one. Pilates is not really my favorite thing.

Gin:)

Gin - you have had one busy day so far. Let us know when you drop from exhaustion. Ha!

Oh, and I live in Michigan. Spring in Michigan can mean anything from 80 degrees to 30 degrees. You just never know what you're going to get from one day to the next. It's supposed to be nice for the next 7 days so hopefully we're done with all of the really cold times.

Marcy - thanks for the reminder on the weekly program. I guess I just missed the kickboxing day. Can you tell me how much the Core Synergistics dvd would normally cost? I've looked at it on ebay but I have no idea what a good price would be.

Thanks,
Tracee

Hi again,

Tracee - I think the individual workouts went for $20 a piece. If you do a search on ebay for Core Synergistics (don't put any specific categories), you'll get the most hits. There's one for $1.04 with $3.99 shipping but there's still 2 more days in the auction. There are a bunch of others there too. I just don't like to pay too much for shipping ($4 is usually my limit). I feel like they're ripping you off otherwise. I hope you get some warmer weather soon.

Deanie - Where are you? We miss you. Hope you're okay.

Marcy

I just got my HSC dvd in the mail and my Corgi chomped into it! She does that a lot with the mail! AAARRRRGGGG!! So now the corner of the case is cracked.x( x( x( At least the dvd is intact. It does look like a good one.

Gin

Gin,

My brother has a Corgi and he has done a lot of damage too. At least the DVD still works. That's the important thing. Hope you like it. I'm sure you will. I like the abs in that one. Like everything else, I'm curious to see how I find Cathe's ab work once I'm done with the X. I also have my new Tracey Staehle's that I didn't even open yet! I really want to try the kickbox one. I need an intense kickbox workout. Kenpo isn't doing enough for me even though I still like the workout.

Marcy

Hi all,

I'm sure I missed you all, but.....

Today was really hecktic! My DS had something going on at school and I had to be there at 9am, from there I went to work, had lunch in the car, drove to a dr. appt for DS,dropped him off at school, went food shopping, came home, helped with homework, took DS to hebrew school, tried to get on computer and it was on the fritz!! read for 1/2 and hour, got dinner together, picked up from hebrew, ate dinner, DH fixes computer:) and finally got on! Whew! I still think Gin did more in less time though!!:)

I actually didn't work out this morning. It was stretching and I wasn't in the mood. Maybe I will do it on Sun.

Gin- I did bid on core synergistics on ebayx( ! Congrats on getting your new workout! I hope you enjoy it!

Marcy- you ARE an enabler!!!!}( Thanks:) I like the results I am getting and if I could get it for a good price it could be worth it.

Tracee- glad you had fun at the soccer game. Being prepared for weather related heat/cold makes all the difference.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to the treadmill and CK arm/leg drills!

Hope you all had a great day!

Deanie:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.