Deanies Rotation Check In 1/13

deanie

Cathlete
Happy Saturday Everyone!

Today was Gauntlet for me. I forgot how hard this workout is! I really enjoyed it and the time flew by! I will be happy for tomorrrows rest day though!

Tracee- Are you looking forward to S&H? I am. I like circuits, but I love lifting! I'm not a big cardio person!

Gin- Have a good weekend with your DS and his girlfriend!

Marcy- I am off to search for a P90X rotation using Cthe workouts- I just saw a post on another forum. For me that would be the best of both worlds:)

Have a great weekend all
I'll try to BBL,

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning!
I am impressed with your doing the Gauntlet, Deanie! That one sounds too tough for me!
:p Have you seen the Ultimate Guide to Cathe's Workout and how the various workouts are ranked? I think I do best with nothing higher than level 8.
I was planning on doing LIC Total Body Premix today, but I would have to very politely move all of my weights upstairs, since DS's sweet GF is in my workout/guest room. I thought they weren't coming in until today, but glad they traveled yesterday b/c the roads are getting BAD now!:eek:

Deanie--Do you have P90X?? Do you like?

Have a good day!
Gin

Gin- I don't have P90X. I have been reading soooo much about it on the forums though, I've been thinking of getting it. Then I found out its about 140.$ and some people don't like it and you need a pull up bar and I don't know about that, yet another expense. So I was just looking through the forums to see the rotations and if I could use my Cathe dvds in a "P90X" format. I found three rotations that it seems you can. So I think instead of investing all that money and not sure about it, Id rather do Cathe workouts that I get great results with in the P90X format. I'm kinda working on a rotation that I'll post when I'm done in a few days (on the rotations forum) to get feedback. And prob. do that in March, instead of Debbies, when I'm done this rotation. It looks like heavy lifting with not alot of cardio for 3 weeks and one week yoga/core work for recovery. We'll see.
I was thinking you'll be able to do the full body workouts on LIC and DM and (BM2) which look good but I never got to...
Sorry about your workout today, but at least you'll have a fun weekend.:)

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good afternoon ladies.

Deanie - yes I'm looking forward to S&H. In fact I could have written exactly what you wrote above. I love lifting much more than cardio.

I did my own variation of HSC this morning. I knew I didn't want to do much leg work since I had worked them for the past two days. So I skipped most of the leg work and concentrated on the cardio and upper body. I did do the deadlifts though because those for some reason are one of my favorite exercises.

Gin - Have fun with your son and his GF this weekend. I don't even want to think that far ahead with my kids. :)

Deanie - I can't wait to see the rotation you come up with. I also am not interested in the expense of P90X but would love to get the results that some people seem to be seeing from it.

Have a great weekend. We're in the middle of a complete house cleaning project so I just needed a little break to talk to you girls.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.