Deanie's Rotation Check-In**Marvelous Monday**6/4

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Today was a 3 mile run with friends and then IMAX w/u, intervals 1-5 ,and SJP cardio step portion only and stretch. Hope I have the energy to go to yoga class tonight.:eek: I am a sweaty mess now!:p
I did post yesterday.

Marcy--I can hear your voice in my head telling me I am doing too much cardio.;-) I am trying to add a little bit more, to see if I notice a difference. How was the Open House?

Deanie--Are you working today? When is the last day of school again?

Tracee--How was the baseball tournament?

Hve a great day/workout!
Gin:)

Good morning ladies. I feel like I've been a bad check in member since I haven't been contributing much lately. :-(

Today was back to the original chest and back workout. This one flows nicely so I like it. I still don't like doing so many push ups but they are getting easier.

We had a good weekend at the tournament and the boys seemed to really have fun. Unfortunately, it got rained out on Sunday so we never got to play in the championship game. So based on points from the previous games played our team got 2nd place.

Hope you all are having a good Monday. I'll try to be more active on the boards this week.

Tracee

Hi Ladies!

This morning started Phase 3. Back to Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X.

Standard Pushups: Round 1: 30, R2: 26 (up 5 R1, up 3 R2)
Wide Front Pullups: Attempted 5 - still only got 3/4 of the way
Military Pushups: R1: 15, R2: 18 (no change in R1, R2 went up 3)
Reverse Grip Chinups: I DID IT! I FINALLY DID A CHINUP. It felt great getting my chin over that bar. That kind of zapped my energy for the rest of the pullups/chinups but it was worth it just to do one full chinup.
Wide Fly Pushups: R1: 18, R2: 20 (up 1 in R1, up 3 in R2)
Decline Pushups: R1: 20, R2: 16 (up 4 in R1 and 3 in R2)
Heavy Pants: R1 and 2: 33# (up 6.5# for both; 8 reps each)
Diamond Pushups: R1: 14, R2: 17 (up 1 in R1 and 5 in R2)
Lawnmowers: R1 and 2: 10 reps at 33# (up 4# in R1 and 2.5# in R2)
Dive-Bomber Pushups - These were hard for me today. R1: 13, R2: 15 (up 1 in R1 and up 3 in R2)
Back Flys: R1: 15 reps at 15#, R2: 12 reps at 16.5# (up 2# in R1 and 2# in R2).

Gin: I finally won IMAX 2/C&W for only $19.99 (brand new):p Thanks for not bidding against me the last few times. I got it from imbargaincrazy. I can't believe I was the only bidder. My open house was from 12-3 yesterday. One couple showed up with the broker before 12 and then as the associate broker was leaving right before 3, another couple came in and we wound up showing them the house. It seems like we get more people coming when the broker isn't there than when he is. We're still upset because he's not doing as much advertising as he's supposed to. If things dont' change soon, we're going to try and break the contract. The last couple definitely looked interested so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Deanie: I did David Swenson's 45 min. practice last night and you were right. I really liked it. I felt like I got a lot done in a short amount of time. I couldn't do the headstand but I gave it a valiant effort. It was real humid out last night so my muscles felt nice and loose. I was able to lift myself up in lotus position. Are these considered levitation holds like in Cathe's Core Max 1. If they are, I was finally able to do them really well.

Tracee: You're not a bad check-in member, just a busy one. As you can see, I don't get a chance to check in much on the weekends. Congrats to your boys on 2nd place. Glad your pushups are getting easier. I know mine are. I can't wait to see if I can do Cathe's 72 in the Gym Styles when I get back to her.

Have a great day. BBL.

Marcy

Hi again!

I don't know if any of you are interested, but FitnessFreak just posted a one body part a day rotation. It looks great. Here it is:

Day 1: PS Chest/BM2 Chest 2x's; CTX All Step cardio & Abs (60 min.)
Day 2: PS Back/BM2 Back 2x's; Step Blast Combo 1, 2, 3 add-on premix (64 min.)
Day 3: PS Legs & Abs (1 hr. 5 min.)
Day 4: REST
Day 5: PS Shoulders/BM2 Shoulders; Imax 3 1-5 premix; Pure Strength Back, Bi's & Abs Ab work (62 minutes)
Day 6: PS Biceps/BM2 Biceps 2x's; Imax 2 1-5 premix (66 min.)
Day 7: PS Triceps/BM2 Triceps 2x's; CTX Step & Intervals cardio; Cardio & Weights Ab work (60 minutes

Week 2 & 4 - Do Pyramid Upper Body segments 2x's through with a 1-2 min. rest between PUB set); Do Body Max 1 segments once through.

Day 1: PUB Chest 2x's/BM1 Chest; KP&C Intermediate Intensity Drills + Combo 1 & 2; KP&C Ab work (65 min.)
Day 2: PUB Back 2x's/BM1 Back; Low Max 1-4 premix (60 min.)
Day 3: Pyramid Lower Body and do the Firewalkers from Butts & Guts 2x's through after standing portion of PLB (60 min.)
Day 4: REST!
Day 5: PUB Shoulders 2x's/BM1 Shoulders; Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast premix; BM2 Ab work (68 min.)
Day 6: PUB Bicep's 2x's/BM1 Biceps; Low Impact Circuit Cardio Blast Timesaver premix (63 min.)
Day 7: PUB Triceps 2x's/BM1 Triceps; Step Blast Combo 2,3 & Challenge premix add-on; SJ&P Ab work (57)

What do you think?

Marcy

Good Afternoon all,

I am going to make this quick- I am actually at the library on the computer, ours went down, and my sons game info is posted to our email.- And we have none!!!! His game is tonight, but verizon isn't coming out till Wed. So I am at the library getting the info. So this may be my only post till Thurs.

I did the scheduled first day today. It does flow really nice. I did 25 reps of all the pushups. But at the end I am sooooo tired of doing pushups I did a chest fly with weights and 2 bench presses with weights instead of the last 3 pushups!!!(sorry!!x( ) I can see Marcy cringing:)! I set up Low Max for tomorrow!

Marcy- I hope your open house went well. Not sure about the above rotation. Again, I usually do better with Cathes rotations. But if you all are doing it, count me in!!

Tracee- That's great your sons team came in second. We are playing Tues. for second place, if we win we go to the championships.

Gin- I like the cardio you did today! And great job yesterday! 120 pushups on your toes!! you go girl}( :D

Have a good one guys!

Deanie:*

Good Afternoon!

My triceps are quite sore today. Is that from all of the push ups?

Tracee--Don't apologize for not posting as much as you would like. I don't know how full time working moms do it anyway!!:p Congrats to your DS on 2nd place!!

Marcy--Congrats on winning IMAX2/C&W and great price and from a good seller! Don't know how I missed that one, not that I would have placed a bid against you. Are there any that you still don't have that you want? Good luck with the selling of your house! Glad you liked DS yoga. I think the "lift off" in lotus position is the same as Cathe's levitation holds. I have to do headstands against the wall. I am also curious about being able to do more push-ups in GS. Fitness Freak's rotation looks good, but I don't have PS or PUB/PLB. Those 2 are about the only that I don't have that I want.:(

Deanie--Sorry about you computer troubles. Guess you won't be able to read this.

I now crown Deanie and Marcy the QUEENS of the PUSH UPS!! TA DA!:7
Tracee, you may also be queen or princess?

Okay I need to go back to work. I have no life.;-)
Gin

Hi Gin:

Your triceps are most likely sore from the pushups. I'm real happy about IMAX 2/C&W. I've been trying to get it for a long time and I wouldn't go above a certain price so I really lucked out. She is a great seller. I got KPC/L&G and the Pyramids from her and they were brand new in the shrinkwrap and she sent them very quickly. I'm sure on FitnessFreak's rotation you could sub Gym Styles for Pure Strength since most people say GS is an updated form of PS. The Pyramids aren't my favorite but I still use them (PUB more than PLB). On PLB, I basically just like the stability ball portion, the deadlifts and calf raises since I don't like to use weight for my legs anymore. I haven't tried PS yet but I'm anxious to. The ones of Cathe that I still want are IMAX 3 and possibly CTX. I still have to try Circuit Max but if I like that one, I might look to get that and Cardio Kicks on DVD. I also might want to get PS on DVD if I like them but I'm in no rush.

Thanks for my new title. When I first did Cathe's Chest & Triceps, I thought I was never going to make it through. Good work on the 120 pushups. You deserve the title too.

I thought you were done with work already. Are you preparing for next year?

Marcy

Hi again. One more post before I leave work for the day.

Marcy - Debbie's rotation looks doable but I'll wait to make my decision when it gets closer to the end of this rotation. I'm also willing to do whatever the majority are going to do too.

Deanie - Sorry about your computer problems. You don't realize how much you rely on it until it breaks down do you? Congrats on your son's team making it so far in baseball. I hope they make it to the championship game. What will he be doing when baseball is over?

Gin - I agree, Deanie and Marcy are the queens of push ups. You and I can be the princess' together. I just don't like doing so much of one type of exercise. I wish I would have thought to do what Deanie did and switch to a chest press. x(

Question: What is the purpose of doing a head stand? Is it for the core because you have to balance? I guess that would make sense. I don't think my head could handle that position even if I was doing it against the wall, ouch!

Have a good evening. We have a baseball game and baseball practice for both boys tonight. Good thing I love baseball.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.