Deanies Rotation Check in*** tuesday *** 5/22

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls:)

Today I did hardcore extreeme #2. It combines low max, imax 3 and the kickbox drills from KM. I ran out of time and ended up doing only 5 of the 10 drills from KM at the end, but it was a good workout! Somehow, cardio is getting easier! I wonder if its because we are doing less.

Gin/Tracee- hope you guys have a good workout today!
Marcy- How do you know you are burning more calories now during strength training?

BBL,

Deanie

Hi Deanie and all who follow:

Today was Plyo X. I had a pretty good workout. I seem to be jumping higher and doing more moves double time. My endurance is improving.

Deanie: HCE#2 is my favorite. You're all making me want to pick up my Cathes again. I can't believe next week is recovery week again. Phase 2 seems to be going quickly. I use my heart rate monitor to check my calories burned. My heart rate really seems to zoom up there during pullups/chinups and certain pushups.

Gin/Tracee: Hope you have a great workout today.

Marcy

Good morning. Today I did IMAX3 but only 6-10. I feel the opposite of you guys about the cardio endurance. I feel like mine is getting worse. Maybe it's because I am not as consistent as you guys. Anyway, it was a sweatfest and it felt good to do it.

I've heard so much about those drills in KM that I'm starting to wish I had that workout. They would probably be too much for me though and I'd regret that purchase. I do wish I had more kickbox tapes though.

Deanie - in answer to your question yesterday about the BM2 mix and match feature. Yes, it is not detailed in the menu so it isn't easy to find the right exercises. I believe I used the chapters section and it is broken down by chest, triceps, etc and since I had time to plan it out this week I knew that the exercise I wanted was in there. I did think it was weird that she made the mix & match menu worse in this new dvd than it's been in the past. I hope she goes back to the old way on the new series.

Gin - hope you can check in again today.

Marcy - I agree, this second phase went by quicker for some reason. Before you know it you will be back to doing Cathe's.

Have a good day. I'm going to get a facial after lunch today and I hope it's relaxing.

Tracee

Good Afternoon Ladies!
It is good to be back home. Although I had a good time visiting my parents and my DS went with me, so I treasured the time we had together! I was planning to run outside this morning and it started raining and lightning so I was then going to do the David Swenson's yoga dvd and my parents had a power outage, so so much for working out this morning. I think I may do Biceps, Back and abs in a little bit.

Deanie--HCE #2 is a tough one (for me!) I'm thinking of doing 5 of the IMAX3 drills and then 30 min. of SB on Friday. I've been itchng to do SB ever since I got it last week!!:)

Marcy--I wondered if you were missing Cathe workouts! What day(s) will I do Core Syn. next week?

Tracee--Some days are easier than others with cardio for me. I think it is on Power Hour, Cathe says "It all depends on how well you ate, how you slept, what's been going on in your life." My dad could hear me working out in the other room yesterday doing KPC and he told me I was working out way too hard!!:eek: Funny! What other kickboxing dvds do you have besides KPC? Enjoy your facial!

Gin

Hi Gin -

Yes, I am missing Cathe. IMAX 3 and Step Blast sounds great. Two of my favorite workouts. Core Syn is done twice next week on Days 2 and 5. I think you started a day earlier than me so I didn't want to say Tuesday and Friday.

Glad you had a good visit with parents and DS although it's always nice to get back home.

Marcy

Thanks Marcy for the info on next week's schedule. I did start the rotation on Sunday. Did you watch DWTS last night? And are you able to watch tonight? I'd love to see Apolo and Julianne win, but it may be Joey and Kim. Who knows, they are all so good.
I am stalling and need to still go workout. I'm just so tired in the aft!!x(

Gin

Yes, I watched last night. Apolo and Joey have pretty much been neck and neck for me the whole season but Joey really impressed me last night with his freestyle so he got all my votes. It should be good tonight. Kelly, Drew & Emmitt are all going to be back on the show and Laila, Apolo & Joey still have one more dance to do.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.