Deanies Rotation *S*A*T*U*R*D*A*Y* 4/28

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls

I woke up my regular time this morning without setting my alarm. Bummer:) Anyway, I again didn't feel like working out, but today I did. I did KPC and I used the workout blender. It was a blast!! A really good workout with a twist: warm up, intermediate drills, kick punch combo #2, kick punch combo #3, high intensity drills and abs. then because the workout blender only lets you pick 6 excersises, I did the KPC stretch on my own. I really enjoyed this, I like the combos, but sometimes I'm not inthe mood for #1, because it has the longer breakdown.

I don't know if any one will be checking in today, but if so...
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend

Deanie:*

Good Morning!

I slept about an hour later...5:50....YOOHOOO!!;-) I decided to take a complete rest day, since we will be doing more yoga and stretching next week. Does it seem strange to you guys not to exercise at all when you are used to it almost everyday?

Deanie--Sounds like a great workout with the KPC workout blender. I'll have to remember that in 2 weeks. How long did it take you? Was this the complete workout minus Combo #1? Aren't you glad you worked out even though you didn't feel like it? Now you can enjoy a recovery week!! Hope your weather is great there and you enjoy your boys baseball games. They do have games today, right?

Marcy and Tracee--Have a great day/workout today!

Gin

Gin- They do have games today. One right after the other. It did feel good to work out even when I didn't want to. I still have legs tomorrow. I am a day behind because I took yesterday off totally. The workout I did this morning was about 55 min. It was the whole thing in a different order minus combo #1. I highly recommend it:) I hope I get my BB yoga dvd today! I'd like to do it on Monday.

Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.