Deanie's January Check In 1-1-07

I hope you don't mind the name Deanie but I thought it might get confusing if we just named it the January rotation because of people who might be doing Cathe's rotation.

Anyway, I think I'm basically going to follow your schedule. I changed todays workout and did Cardio and Weights because I didn't have the workout you had on yours. C&W has always been one of my favorites because I like breaking up the cardio.

Hope everyone is having a great new year so far. I'm just waiting for most of my family to wake up.

Tracee

Good Morning!!! And Happy New Year!

Okay, a little embarassed at the name,LOL :) but I agree with why you posted that way!:)

I slept late again today. I figured its my last time in a while to do that, so I might as well take advantage!I ended up going with my rotation also. I'm glad I did. The thought of doing GS C&T today was not fun! I did HSChallenge. I really like this workout, I always feel the band work!! And it was fun to do a circuit again! I don't know about you guys, but 3-4 weeks of the same workout is the limit with me, then I need to change it up!

Tracee- I love C&W, that was one of my first Cathe circuits! great ab work in there! In fact this morning I was thinking of doing that during the muscle endurance week instead of BC again.

Have a great day all!

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I also slept late. I have been going to bed and getting up later and my body will be in shock when I start work next Monday and have to get up at 4:50!! Yikes!:eek:
I did B&G Floorwork and abs and then yoga. I feel like a wimp, but I have to let my leg heal, so this week I will modify the rotation.
Deanie--I also like to mix it up a little more that doing the same w/o more than 4 weeks in a row. Probably good for your body, too.
I am spending this day cleaning out...yeah! I love when I am through doing that!:7

Gin

Sorry to embarrass you Deanie. }(

So glad you two got to sleep in late today. Did you stay up until midnight? I didn't. I was asleep before 11:00 and up around 6:45.

Gin - I wish I could get motivated to clean things out of my house. I did manage to clean out a few things but mainly so I could get all my Christmas decoration put away.

I'm trying really hard to cut back on the sugar today. The only bad thing I've had so far is some eggnog this morning. No deserts other than that though so I'm doing good.

Tracee

Tracee- Good for you. New Year, new resolutions! I meant to ask how you all liked Night at the Museum. We saw that on Christmas day and really enjoyed it!

Gin- you go girl!!! I love cleaning out the house! I usually do that in the spring!

I stayed up till 10pm last night. We watched Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and played Trouble.:)

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Okay...just taking a break from cleaning. It took a whole hour to clean through the pantry. But I am going to get throught the whole kitchen today. I usually do this in the summer also. It makes me grouchy when I have too much clutter!x(

Tracee--I have stayed away from the sweets today...yeah! And good for you too! I went through Marilu Henner's Total Health Makeover a few years ago and she called sugar "kiddie cocaine" and "the most addictive drug that is meant to be legal". She did say that you could kick the craving in 4 days. So let's give it a try.

Deanie--We have had fun with our boys (19 and 23) being home for the holidays and have been playing card games and watching old home movies....great memories...enjoy!:)

Back to cleaning,
Gin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.