Deanie's Checkin for ***Memorial Day***

Hi guys. Is anyone still around? I haven't seen a check in for a few days and I wanted to make sure everyone was still sticking to the plan. Ha! Actually, I needed some motivation from you guys.

I did end up getting the flu that my kids had so I wasn't able to workout on Friday and then we were out of town so I didn't workout on Saturday. Sunday, I was just being lazy. So today I finally got out of bed and did PS legs and abs. It felt good to do something again.

Question: What days are we supposed to do Core Synergistics? Now that we all have that one I wanted to know where it was supposed to be fit into the rotation.

Have a great Memorial Day. It's suppossed to be great weather in Michigan so I'm going to do something outside.

Tracee

Good Morning Ladies!
Today was Core Synergistics and then my DH wants me to run with him this morning. I have to say that Core Syn. really wasn't as tough as I thought it would be. Not that it was easy. Of course, there is no way I was able to do the Chatarunga Runs!!:eek: Yesterday I did BB's Next Challenge and Sat. was a rest day.
I have missed checking in with you girls!:)

Tracee--So sorry you got the bug also! Are you feeling back to normal yet? Core Syn. is supposed to be done on Day 2 and 5 this week. I assume that you received it in the mail. Did you get it all straightened out?

Deanie-- Hope you had a safe travel and nice visit with your fil on his b-day.

Marcy--Hope everything went well with your dad's procedure last week.

Have a great day all!
Gin

Hi Gin! Thank you for the info on when to fit Core Syn. into the rotation. I thought it looked like it was going to be a fun workout although tough so I'm excited to give it a try. I'm glad to hear you say that it wasn't as tough as you expected. I think I'm most excited to try those banana rolls, they look like fun.

I did receive my Core Syn. dvd and it seemed to work fine when I quickly previewed it. I think I'm going to try it tomorrow and then the next day I think I'll do BB next challenge.

Tracee

Good Morning Girls :)

Today I actually did Rodney Yees Yoga Burn. It was okay. I did it because you don't have to concentrate to hard and my kids were already up.

We ended up not going to the party on Sat. We were headed to the Jersey shore on a sat. of Memorial day weekend. It would have taken at least 4 or more hours to get there, spend 4 or 5 hours there and then turn around. Too much!!!for us all, and then my DH has to get up the next day and drive an hour to work. I think he was REALLY dissappointed though, but he says not. In the mean time, we were at the swim club sat, sun and we are going today. Being in the sun for 4-5 hours is tiring!!:) What have you all been doing? I missed checking in with you all.

Tracee- I'm sorry you ended up being sick. Try and get out and have some fun today. I will be doing core synergistics tomorrow also. I'm glad you got yours, and all that worked out.

Gin- I previewed c.s. today again. I'm glad you said its not as hard as you thought- I was concerned!!:)

Marcy- hope all is well with your dad.

Have a great day all
Deanie

Good Afternoon Ladies!
I plan to start my summer project of cleaning out the closets today, but I am stalling!! :D

Tracee--Glad that you received your copy of Core Syn. Hope you enjoy it. Last week when my DS and I were previewing it, he said "Mom, do you think you are up for this?" But, I do have to say that it is looks tougher than it is.

Deanie--Sorry your trip to NJ didn't come through. Glad that you have been able to take your kids to the pool. Fun! Enjoy those days. My brother and 12 yo nephew came in for the weekend to go to a golf tournament.

Marcy-- You probably won't be checking in today, but I wondered if you were bidding on IMAX2/C&W on ebay? I saw a Marcy as the highest bidder and I don't want to bid against you, but thought you probably already have that one.

Take care,
Gin:)

Hi girls!

Today I managed to do half an hour of Tracey Staehle's Sweatfest Kickbox and half an hour of David Swenson's yoga from the Short Forms DVD. I like Cathe's KPC much better than Tracey's kickbox. Cathe moves around much more. Tracey's is more drills staying in one spot and Cathe's music is much better. I'll let you know about the second half when I get around to doing it. I liked David's Short Forms. I did the whole 15 min. workout and then half of the 30 minute workout. I liked it. I can't wait to try the 45 min. one.

Thank you all for your concern about my dad. Everything went fine and he has nothing to worry about.

Gin - Glad Core Syn wasn't too hard for you and yes, I was bidding on IMAX 2/C&W. I only have the Terminator DVD which has most of both workouts but I get tired to flipping back and forth among the DVD menus and I wanted the DVD for the premixes too. Terminator also doesn't have C&W abs which I like.

Deanie - Sorry your trip didn't work out.

Tracee - Glad you got your Core Syn DVD and that it's working okay. You should do it tomorrow and Friday.

Probably won't be on again today so have a good night and I'll be back tomorrow.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.