Deanie & Co.~~Sensational Sunday~~6/10

TXGin

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

I started Cathe's June rotation today with PUB. I used the same weights as Cathe, except couldn't go up to 20# with bench press and chest fly and couldn't increase to 10# with kickbacks. I still don't have the full version of PUB (waiting for my trade to come in the mail) so I did B&G stability ball abs. I think the ONLY thing my FitTV PUB is missing is the abs portion.

Could we sneak in a day to do Core Synergistics in the rotation??

Hope you all have a great day and great workout!
Gin:D

Hey Gin-

Today was a rest day for me. I am starting the rotation tomorrow. I am going to do the rotation as planned, and do abs 4 days this week. I actually am going to do the PUB abs first tomorrow, then the workout. Otherwise, my arms shake to much during the ab work.

We could do core synergistics next week on sunday- saturday for you:) instead of core max. Sound good?

Have a great day!

Deanie:*

Hi guys. Even though I decided to take the weekend off I still wanted to come in and check how you guys were doing.

I like the idea of putting core syn. in the rotation.

I'm excited to do PUB tomorrow. I would like to try the abs first but I have mine on tape so it makes it really awkward to ffwd to the end and then rwnd all the way back.

Anyway, hope you all are having a good weekend.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.