Damage Controllers Freaky Friday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Rise and Shine girlies!:D

Can you believe I'm getting us started? I think this may be a first.:confused: I caught up last night after missing a few days so check out my long winded post.

Have a great Friday girls. Feels funky being a Friday after already having time off this week. I could get used to this.:p I have a busy day on tap.....going to work and trying to get things straightened out and then letting the boys have friends over.:eek: Eeeeek! What have I done?

Ta ta

Angie

I'm here at work - can't sleep well these days and woke at 3:30. DH was making too much noise breathing so never went back to sleep. Hate it cuz I think about things that irritate me ! :mad:

And after sitting at my desk Mon thru Wed, didn't get up hardly at all, my back is KILLING me. Am hoping to finish my work and go home early before I can't walk either.

That being said - no workout for me - and y'day I just played on the computer all day while DH slept. Yep, he slept nearly all day ! Why oh why can men fall asleep for long periods of time whenever they want and I can't sleep when I am dog tired?

Anyone have the answer, please do tell . . . :eek:

Angie, hope all works well with your plans today. I was pleasantly surprised that I could change my SUI online this year. Especially since our weekly people had to process last Tues. for our 1st p/r of the year. CA doesn't have any $ so I guess they want to make sure they get it right as quickly as possible. Especially with all the Unemployment these days !

Off to get my month end done and then I 'hope' I can be done too.

Back to see if anyone else pops in.

Good Morning Ladies,

I was up until midnight last night. I didn't realize it was so late. I paid all the bills and balanced the check book then I worked a bit on our budget. I think the monthly budget is really going to help us get things paid off sooner. We don't have a lot of debt, but we do have a runaway heloc that is on my last nerve. DH is involved now and that is a good thing.

I'm so glad I don't work in accounting any more. Thankfully I don't have to deal with "year end" activities at work. The hardest thing I have to do is get all my personal tax stuff together and I do a very good job of that throughout the year so it's no big deal.

Oh dear, the neighbor lady is in our backyard repairing the fence with some men. DH wanted to leave it down so the insurance guy could look at it. The neighbor has a small dog which is why she wants it up I'm sure. I should probably let DH know.

Hopefully we will be tackling the basement today. Of course I'm not bringing it up until after my workout is done!

Angie-Wow, that's awesome that you paid off your house! We still have 14 yrs on ours and are working towards having it pd off in 10yrs. I think it's doable now that 2 of the boys are out of school and we don't have as many expenses for them anymore-(except for zach's college).

Jacque-sorry about the poor sleeping. I seem to go through bouts of that. I usually fall asleep just fine but I wake up a few hours later and can't get back to sleep.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hey Girlies,

I guess everyone must be at work! I'm enjoying my time off but it is coming to a close. I honestly get more work done when I'm working than when I'm off. Probably because I plan everything and don't laze around all day Like I've been doing lately.

I just finished CLX Burn Circuit 2. It is really hard to lift heavy weights at such a slow pace. These are hard workouts IMO. I'm glad I bought them. I still have cardio to do, Kimberly Spreen's Absolute Kickboxing. My glutes are killing me and I think it's from the kettlebell workout with all the squatting etc. I'm hoping the kicking will work out some of the soreness.

Ang-What size KB do you have? I only have a 20# and have used lighter dumbbell's in some sections of the kb workouts. I could definitely go heavier on the swings, but that's about it. I agree that form is critical with a KB, especially when you are holding them over your head. Those are the exercises I usually switch to a db for. I haven't had any problems with the shoulder work using 20#, but rather where you have to squat or bend to the side while holding the kb up above my head.

DH is not happy about the neighbor fixing the fence. We never saw an estimate from the neighbor on the fence repair as we should probably split it with her. DH said it is her family working on the fence, not a fence company which is why there is not an estimate. he also heard one of the guys say, whatever you can get out of the neighbors would be fine. We called our insurance because we have roof damage and fence damage. She didn't want to pay her homeowners insurance deductible so decided to have family do it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.