Damage Control...Tuesday...one day closer to the weekend!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Gotta get my arse in gear here and work out but I just wanted to get us started!

I'll be back!:cool:

Good Morning!

Coffee pot decided not to work today so I had to go out and buy coffee!:confused: I guess buying a new pot is on the agenda for today. Its also raining here so I don't know what we will do today.

Yesterdays workout was pilates abs and 13k run. Im not sure how long my run is suppose to be today but UB is a must.

Decided to hop on the scale today and was happy....122.9....last time I weighed I was pushing 127!!!! Nearly DIED! But I knew it b/c my clothes didn't feel comfortable anymore. Im sure most of it was water weight but it doesn't take long to feel weight when your short!

Gonna read yesterdays thread!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Wendy** Caught me in a weak moment is an understatement! I had to tell DH cause it was killing me! LOL I think I freaked him out b/c I told him I did something that wasn't right and I think he was relieved to find out spending to much on DD was the worst of it. Her attitude as been good and she hasn't been in any trouble but some of her friends are working and I just wish she had that drive. BUT should she be working her summer away or should she enjoy being a kid while she can? There is plenty of time to work. Her friend was here last night complaining that she works to much but she just got her check and it was over $600!!! At 14!? Next year she will be working forsure!

Diana** Is the rec center in the building you work in? That must be awesome if it is. The job I applied on is based out of a fitness center. I would be in my glee!!! But not when it was packed!:p

Laura** Yeah, sounds more like some kind od disorder then sugar imbalance....or whatever it is. As she lost alot of weight recently?

I will bbl!. Time to tidy the house up...again!

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is Pure Cardio this morning and Legs at the rec ctr.

I'm feeling pretty beat up from bootcamp last night. We did 5 minute intervals at 7 stations. They were hills, back pedal, situps, crossovers, pushups, jacks, 100 yard sprints. At the end we did hover, all of us in a line, then the end person ran to the other end and once they were in hover yelled go...the next person ran to the end etc. It was one long hover for sure.

I'm changing my hours at work. DH and I always worked opposite so the kids wouldn't be home alone too much. With Jerod starting HS and school starting at 7:10, it would be nice to work 7-4...or even 8-5. I'm slowly trying to get up earlier and get my workout started earlier.

Wendy-Nice job...its so motivating seeing that you have completed your workout.

Lori-The rec ctr I use is about 2 blocks away from my work. My company pays the majority of our membership. It costs me $15/mo that comes out of my paycheck. Most of our buildings have gym equip in them, but the building I'm in has 2 small rooms. One room has 1 treadmill, 1 elliptical, and one bike. The other room has a bowflex, a weight bench, and some db's. Two of our buildings have nice gyms in them and I used those when I worked in those buildings. Good job getting back to your normal weight....I sure wish it was my normal weight.

Hi Jacque, Laura and PunkyJen.

Off to start PC!

Lori:: Jeez, when I am at 129 I am comfortable! When I am 127 I am happy!!! When I hit 125 during my insanity rotation last year I was ecstatic!!!! And here you are, little miss show off, at 122! UGH. :p

Diana:: BC class sounds painful! Especially the hovers. Cathe killed me with hover squats this morning!!!! :eek: You will get used to the earlier schedule. Seems daunting at first but as long as you adjust your bedtime it's all relative IMO.

Last edited:
Heya Ladies !

LOL - I laughed out loud at the title this AM Miss Wendy ! ! ! :p Yes, one day closer to the weekend and I AM TIRED ! Since I woke at 1:30 AM y'day and never went back to sleep, I stayed in bed until 6:30 today so no workout until later - it will be Rythmic Step which I like.

Wendy - great job on getting your workouts situated through the end of the year. LOL about the ores - I have seen it on the food network channel and was curious about batter and sugar together? Kinda crunchy donut like, huh? I'm just about with you on the scale thingy - if I could get to 125 that would mean the fluff would be gone - amazing what 5 lbs looks like on our frames - crazy but it is all about percentages. I can tell when I go up 1 or 2.

Lori - LOL about a "weak" moment. I remember when DD wanted her hair done for her 16th, we both had appts (mine was just a cut) and 4 hours later, $250 and no cut for me ! It came out beautiful, her brown hair was darkened underneath and then lovely highlighted blondish brown on the top. I loved it and all she got was compliments - too bad it didn't last long. Does your DD have slow growing hair? Ours grows way too fast. Bummer about the coffee pot - guess I better get ready cuz seems like it is happening to all the DC'ers lately? Great job on the scale !

Diana - good to hear you got your workout in y'day. Wow what a BC class the other night. Hovers are killers for me - hard for me with past back troubles and tight hammies - many of Cathe's moves that are targeted for the glutes get me in the lower back and quads. Hovers are right there. What is a 'crossover'?

Laura - Woo Hoo for tax free shopping. The only store here that does it is OSH and we rarely go there - but when I was doing all the moldings in the house, I pitched in the idea to get a miter saw and tax free weekend was the right time ! Scary about SIL - does she track her food or would she not be honest? Wonder if you could suggest some good food for high energy carbs so her workouts would be energized? Wish I could hit Vegas - only 1 1/2 hr flight at about $70 one way for us. Just not stable enough in DH's workload lately. We really want to go back soon and I hear the rates are soooooo cheap !

PunkyJen - have a safe drive and enjoy the unusual landscaping that Arizona has. It is such a contrast to No Cal, I think it is beautiful down there. And lastly, keep cool ! I have seen the temps lately !

Okie dokie - enough piddling - gotta jet off for now !

P.S. I got the pre-buy last week - at least I was paying attention to that ! LOL !

Jacque:: I wouldn't hold your breathe on my "til the end of the year w/o plan"! You know me and my ADD! :D I can't believe you survived all day long having gotten up at 130am! That's nuts. I would die! I'd have been passed out the minute I walked thru the door from work! :eek: Although the scale has dropped and I feel/look lots better then I did a month ago, I am STILL suffering from my STS "issues"! I am still a few pounds away from where I started and I can totally tell!!!! It's not a BIG number but it sure makes a BIG difference! :rolleyes:

TUE ..

OK .. you SKINNY WINNIES .. GEESH . I was already PI$$ED b/c I have a funeral to go to today .. I put on a dress that I bought a while back (didnt try on) and the frkn thing was TOO TIGHT on the BOOBS of all things .. and my arm pits/lats :confused: :mad: ... UGH .. soooooooo had to change to my blk work skirt that was TOO BIG a while back ... not NOW .. it is snug!!!!!!!!! :mad: and then I come here and read about you skinny winnies :( (if Cathe had a smilie w/tears or temper tantrum insert it here) ... UGH!!!!! I KNEW my lats have increased .. STS really made them THICK ... but it doesnt stop me from being TICKED!!!! STS didnt make the skirt tight .. think that is my CABS and VACATION mindset!!! :mad: I REFUSE to get on the scales now .. DH told me other day I looked like I had lost weight .. and I felt like I had until this morning!! UGH

Wendy .. WTG on high step this morning .. My morning looked like something from the shining when the dress wouldnt fit .. :mad: .. hissy fit is putting it mildly!!!

Lori .. OK .. I am not talking to your skinny arse (jk) .. I havent seen 120 or 125 since I have been married (25 years ago) :mad: .. but if I ran like you I might see it again ..but the odds of that happening are slim to none :p

Di .. I am sore right along w/you . . did wieght mish mosh last night .. YOWZA .. the legs especially the hammies are fried!!

Jacque .. wish ya'll could hop on a plane and meet us in Vegas that would be fun!!!

hello to PunkyJen

So last night's class was packed .. and hard (weights mish mosh w/KB swings - plyo and matt work) .. and hot .. I was drenched .. I could of decked the Zumba teacher .. she saw all of us coming out drenched . . not a dry spot on us .. and said "wow everyone is sweaty tonight" .. I wanted to say NO SH## SHERLOCK ... bring your bony butt to this class and you would see why :mad: (sorry I may be suffering from a little PMS monster) :eek: .. anyway .. today is the funeral for our neighbor .. leaving at 12:45 .. then coming back to town to work and then having my hair done .. so no workout .. trmw is DH appnt w/the surgeon .. I am going w/DH.. so wish us luck!!!! Hopefully it will be good news and minor surgery!!! OK .. soooooo workout for me please - obviously I need it .. my schedule this week is insane!!! have a great one!!!;)

Hi Girls!

Thought I would check in tonight. DH is gathering up things for our canoe trip on Sat morning and I just finished another exam...93%. 3 more exams to go and then the final!:confused:

Todays workout was abs, PUB and a 7.5 km run outside. Tomorrow I am hoping for a longer run and abs. I didn't buy a new coffee pot...forgot actually but I am instant stuff to get me through the morning.

Wendy** I use to be comfortable at 125 before I had DS but my shape must have changed b/c its not comfortable anymore. Then again, if I wore the pants I wore back then, they might be;)

Jacque** DD's hair doesn't seem to grow very fast but I think most of it is broken off b/c she does it every day. Some days she will let it dry on its own and leave it curly but for the most part she straightens it. Can't be good. I don't blame you for sleeping in! I can't believe you woke up that early and stayed up!!!

Diana** Sounds like class was a goodie last night! I would love to go to something like that...just to see what its all about. Its awesome that work pays the biggest part of your membership, thats a bonus! What time would you have to get up in order to workout and get to work by 7? I use to have to be at work by 8 and Im not sure how I did it!

Laura** Hmmmm....is someone having a bad day?? Maybe?? Or are you even going to answer that cause your not talking to me? LOL Im sure after vaca is over you will return to normal. I usually find that weight gain appears overnight. One day your fine and the next day nothing fits! The joys of being a women!:confused:

I will bb in the a.m!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.