Damage Control....Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!

Oooooh my achin' butt and legs! Yeowzas! Not quite sure why but man oh man am I sore! :D I was going to do segment 2 of the mat work out this morning. It is very much backside focused......UH...not anymore!:eek: I think I will switch that right up to segment one thankyouverymuch!:p I am also going to do SWAT extreme weight loss and fat burning as my cardio work out and will focus on obliques for my ab work today.

BBL Ladies!

Good Morning!:)

For some reason I woke up before the alarm went off. Probably b/c I could hear my dad puttering around:confused:. And DH is up as well!:eek: The guy who doesn't like getting out of bed. He said that he could smell the coffee! LOL

I am guessing I will do cardio/4DS shoulders and abs today. I should have plenty of time. Hopefully I won't be as hungry today as I was yesterday. No matter what I ate I couldn't get full. I hate days like those!

So there is weird stuff going on with my account for PT already:mad: I printed off some of the info and was ready to take the "learning strategies" exam last night. But it won't let me. I am thinking its b/c they have to ship materials to me first? It also says my first payment is due ( I am making monthly payments of $200) but when I enrolled I made a deposit and it said my first payment would be due 30 days after enrollment. When I clicked on "shipment history" it said that my account had been temporarily suspended and that I needed to contact them" but yet, I didn't receive any phone calls and I can still log in and print stuff. I would have never seen that message if I hadn't clicked on "shipment". I am hoping its all computer related probs! LOL Also, it says "amount due $200" ...."overdue amount $0"! I don't get it at all. It also could be b/c my cc may have not been charged the down payment yet? I contacted them but I think the offices were closed so hopefully I will hear from them today.

Laura** I will wait for new dvds no worries there! I will just listen to you gals and your updates. I could also wait until my b-day and really open up my collection. Just tell everyone I want money! LOL

Wendy** I think I would like to start my own little business. DH asked me last night if I wanted help with my business plan. I told him that there was no rush! LOL what a fool! Have fun with your workout today!

Diana** Yes, i suppose it could always be worse. Maybe I should just stay content with my wages right now. If I didn't know how much my coworker was making it would be alot easier. I could also tell him that I just found out....that way when I bring it up again he won't think that is what was wrong with me last week. Although...there wasn't really anything wrong with me last week!:rolleyes:

So I am really hoping I am not so irritated at work today. I think my "manager" is really picking up on my mood change and I am not 100% sure why its changed. Could it be the whole salary thing? Could it be b/c of what he asked me the other day? Could it be b/c he is under my feet all day long? Or maybe its all of those things combined but I find it really hard to be nice or to act interested in what he is saying and when I am nice, I have a feeling he can see right through me.

BBL!
Lori:)

Last edited:
Back to report my work out.

Ended up not doing SWAT. I thought I could skip the weight work and just do the cardio but it's not a chaptered work out so that wasn't going to happen and I didn't have enough time to do the whole thing. Ended up going with Drill Max cardio premix and it was fun. Moved on to segment one of Tonique Mat and thought I'd die! lol Added 100 inner thigh lifts at the end of each side and then 50 oblique crunches to each side plus an extra 25 alternating(both sides together is 1 rep). I am sore today but I'm likely to be in a wheel chair by tmrw!!!:eek::eek::eek::p

BBL!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Imax 2 is on tap for this morning. This is a fun one for me also and a good calorie burner since I use 2 risers per side. I've only added risers to Imax 3 a few times, it's not as safe with Imax 3....for me anyway.

We are supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow....starting tonight into tomorrow. I'm so over the snow. I hate these spring storms because they are heavy and wet. Our tree just started blooming and now we could end up with broken branches etc. I think the temps are too warm here so it will melt quickly. Will probably be pretty messy drive tomorrow.

Wendy-Your comments make me laugh! Drill Max is a goodie too. Love the last cardio segment...squat thrust and jump over the step! Sick, I know. I think the way you are working your abs should work great. As Cathe says "you can't separate, but you can put emphasis"!

Lori-I used to work in payroll and it's not fun seeing how much everyone makes it. Especially for you, now that this girl isn't doing the same work. Hope you get the PT stuff figured out. Who are you going through to get your certification?

Hi Laura, Jacque and our Jens!

Last edited:
Diana:: That particular move is not included in the premix of DM that I did...maybe that's a GOOD thing! :p I use no more then 1 riser per side for the Imaxes if any...depends on my mood and my energy! I would surely kill myself if I used 2! :eek: Snow in MAY? Is that normal where you live?? UGH! I hope it melts fast!

Lori:: Sorry about your PT course online troubles! That stinks. I hope they are easy enough to rectify. So long will this course take to complete?

TUE and DH LAST midnight .. woohoo

Morning Ladies!!!

well I had a brainstorm last night and changed up circuit class .. did one circuit of cardio step - then one circuit leg w/paper plate work - then one circuit of dble set UB work ... for about 6 rounds then abs to finish.. it was a KILLER!!! :eek: DOMS report: quads (paper plate work) - hammies (pp work) - a bit into shoulder and chest UB work .. and a VERY ODD spot .. hip flexors a bit but above and side of the hip flexors .. no doubt this is from Tonique matt :confused: . . like if you opened your hand and placed it right below your hip bone on the side .. THAT is the spot .. strange!!!! :confused:

Wendy .... sooooo today gonna try the second part of the mat w/o .. tonight is plyo class .. is this gonna present a problem????? :eek: you should be FRIED from your w/o today .. YOWZA ..

Lori .. wow .. that is ODD w/the PT thing .. who is the crtf with?? I have never heard of such!!! Hope it is gonna workout and not be a problem ...and good luck w/the attitude and your boss .. I think since his butting in and not hearing you .. you probably have some risidual hard feelings (I know I would) .. but then he gets on your nerves on a normal day too :p soooooo it could be the combo of all of it ... but I know I would still be bothered by his comment and feeling like it didnt matter what I said he had a predetermined thing in his head .. UGH .. that is infuriating!!!

Di .. I did Imax3 on 2 levels and that is when I tore my tendon in my knee .. I will NOT even do that workout again . . the music is qued to fast IMHO .. but since the knee injury ..I do all step work on 1 level/riser now.. not gonna risk it !!! I LOVE Imax 2 though .. MORE SNOW .. OMG .. :eek: :confused: geesh is winter ever gonna end for ya'll!!!! and a LAURA appreciation day .. woohooo .. I am for that!!! LOL

Hello to Jacque and Jens...

SOOOOOO today if SIL is speaking to me.. (jk) .. we are gonna tackle segment 2 of Tonique torture .. that chick is insane!!! :p Tonight is plyo class if I can manage after mat torture!! and tonight is DH LAST MIDNIGHT ..woohooo {{{ doing happy dance }}} hoping the attitude improves from here on out .. GEESH .. OK .. have a great one .. will BBL to see what everyone is up to!! :D

Hey Girls!

A few people around today but they aren't under my feet so its o.k;) I don't feel nearly as cranky as I did yesterday!

Todays workout was 4ds abs and should/3.5 miles on the TM mixed in with some LB work from B&G's.

So apparently the whole PT issue is b/c my cc hasn't been charged yet....really there isn't an issue. I did realize though that I gave them my cell phone # instead of my home # and sometimes when using your cc online it needs to match with the phone number the cc company as on file....which is not my cell #.So if there isn't an issue yet, there might be! LOL

Diana** Snow? We have been just having rain. I am suprised we haven't had a dump of the white stuff this year. Usually after it melts we end up getting another batch of it and it takes a little while for it to go away. Maybe we aren't getting it this year. I always use 2 risers when doing step but its not always that safe first thing in the morning!

Wendy** The course takes 9-15 m to finish and if I am not finished it in 15 m but I am still active with it, I can tack on another 6 m but I think I have to pay a extra $100 or something. I am looking forward to getting started!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

MIA y'day due to time issues but did get my workout in: Step Moves and Tummy Tuck. Not a great sweaty w/o though but I kept moving at least. Today is Power Hour - looking forward to it.

Wendy - wow - talk about burn with 100 reps ! I guess that is the theory behind the Toniques, huh? That is what I like about BBL - just about the time I can't do any more he switches to another move. How you liking the commute in your new ride? Smiling all the way? :p

Lori - ITA with Diana about knowing others salaries - gets to me too when I see others who make morethan/same as me but don't work as hard. Plus all the bonuses/incentives and I don't have that option. Kinda makes it less motivating to work hard. Bet the long run got you hungry . . . just think of all the cals you are burning girl ! You need to fuel ya know ! ;) Hope you get your course figured out - perhaps a wrong cc# or expiration date?

Diana - snow, UGH ! We are to be mid 60 today and finally warming up starting tomorrow. Hope your tree fares the storm - it is so nice seeing all the spring sprouting. No way could/would I do 2 risers with an IMax - I'd die for sure ! Nice job !

Laura - Ohhhhh, please share on how you got your "strange DOM" - I need to tone that area ! :rolleyes: Your class last night sounds killer ! Hope DH has a great last late night and is ready for a great weekend !

Off for now . . .

Jacque:: The 100 reps were MY thing. That exercise was not included in the Tonique work out I did! :p Glad you got to work out y'day and enjoy PH today!

Lori:: I think my PT cert gave you 6 months but you could ext a couple month extension for a fee as well. Good luck with it! :) Is there a CPR requirement to get the cert? Here you have to be certified in cpr in order to (LEGALLY) work as a PT.

Wendy .. You and your tonique have killed my w/o partner :p I called to make sure we were meeting .. she said H### NO ... :confused: .. she was dying!!! she said after tonique my class did her in .. so in order to attempt plyo tonight she wasnt doing anything at lunch .. well .. I kinda sorta was scared to do it anyway w/my plyo class tonight ... so I went and ran errands .. so we both rested .. Tonique second segment now moved till THURS .. trmw I have a hair apnt .. then a friends birthday celebration .. LOL

Jacque .. that strange DOMing area .. SIL is hurting in EXACT same place .. I am thinking it was the first segment on the tonique that did it .. but my class didnt help .. we did lots of one leg abductions on the paper plates .... one or both did it though.. dont let Wendy fool you .. Tonique is HIGH reps .. she does sets of 30 reps each .. AND NEVER STOPS >>> EVER >>>.. multiple exercises and sometimes she combines 2 together but still counts 30 .. so really it is 60 reps .. :confused:.. that woman is insane!! AND STRONG to be a skinny person!! But I am loving the weird unique torture .. (I am warped that way)

OK .. 1/2 day done .. no workout yet .. which means I am going for the HARD plyo class .. and may add some floor work in just for fun!!!:p

Laura, If it makes you and SIL feel any better I was barely capable of my Tonique work out this morning! I had to literally hold my leg up and "help it along" for a lot of the exercises!:eek:

I...AM....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....SORE!

It'll be a miracle if I can get out of bed tmrw! Thank goodness it's my rest day!:eek::D

Well PH is done done done. My UB is on fire between work and the exercises ! I think I'll go ice in just a bit while I wait for the tri tip to grill. My part of the dinner was putting the artichokes in the water ! :p ;)

Laura - LOL about Ms. Tonique. They sound like very good w/o's. I wondered cuz Wendy kept saying she did 100, 125, 1,000 :)eek:) reps of an exercise. I don't think I could hold my concentration - 30 is a lot but I could see how that burn would really dig in there. No way I can buy more w/o's now but perhaps I can find them on ebay one day . . . Hope you made it through class tonight.

Wendy - LOL about helping your leg this AM ! :p At least you are really sore the day before a rest day - can't plan it much better than that. A nice warm bath and a glass of vino sounds like the perfect Rx . . . :rolleyes:

See y'all in the AM . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.