Damage Control....Tuesday!!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies.

Felt awful by the time I got home y'day. I was in bed by about 8:45 and actually could have gone to bed even sooner but I wanted to take care of a few things first. I slept like a rock! Woke up a couple of times but that's it. Don't remember DH coming home from bowling and I usually always wake up when he gets home or gets into bed. NOTHING! ROCK I tell you! lol I am not feeling 100% but I feel tons better then I did last night. Not sure what will happen as the day progresses but only time will tell that story....

I was going to take a rest day today but I actually might change my mind on that one and do the Tonique Mat Work Out. Not positive on that one yet but that's the what I am leaning towards.

Lori:: I sooo would not be cleaning for 3 hours after running 14+ miles! :eek: Most of the time you would find me napping straight away after a shower and some food! Even now, on weekends after my work outs if I can, I will nap for a bit. I can be so lazy and I love it! :D

That's all for now. BBL though!:cool:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/3's of Tonique Mat...DONE!

The work out is divided into 3 sections...exercises done your side, your back and your knees.

I did the first two.

I wanted to cry w/in the first 2 minutes!

AWESOME! :cool:

Good Morning!:)

Well....I feel like a million cazillion bucks!;) Slept from 10:30-8:30! I am well rested!

Its raining here again today. I was hoping for another nice day like yesterday. DS had so much fun playing outside with the girls. They will be in preschool all summer this year b/c their mother went back to work. Its going to be different for him b/c whenever I was home, he was out in the backyard with them. I told their mother that I will be keeping them with me somedays. I am sure they would rather that!

Wendy** That is what I was like at the beginning of my training. I use to want to nap when I got home and I could barely walk up and down the steps, my legs were so tight. But I haven't had any of those symptoms in ages! I guess my body is adjusting to the running better then I thought it would. I stretched for a little bit yesterday when I got home but the hunger didn't kick in until later. I waited b/c I thought I might get a bad stomach if I ate as soon as I got home (another symptom) but once I started eating, I pretty much didn't stop.
Glad to hear you are feeling better today. Hopefully whatever it was you slept it off!

I was the last one to check in last night so I have no other personals to catch up!

BBL to report my workout. I am thinking another run and weights today!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

I slept great last night too. We had lots of stairs in last night's class and they are sore this morning. I've only been able to get to class 1 night/wk for the last 2 weeks, and can't make Thursday's class this week either.

This morning is Power Hour and I'm already dreading the bicep work! I'm sure the lunges will be tough this morning too. The weather should be good so I'm going to try for another run today at lunch.

Laura-Congrats on DH's Jackpot!!! Guess we will all be pulling out our wallets to see when our driver's license expire.:eek: I saw pics of the oil...terrible. I'm trying to find out who is responsible for cleaning it up cuz it doesn't seem like much is happening. I saw the Turbo Fire previews and hope to be able to get that too. I love Chalene's personality.

Wendy-I got a smile on my face reading that you wanted to cry in the first 2 minutes!;) Lower body is where I carry all my weight, BBL and Tonique may be just what I need. Once we get some moolah I will be ordering these w/o's. Good luck on the car. We tend to keep our cars for many years, its always nice to get something new.

Lori-nice run yesterday. You are very productive! Our previous house had blinds and I hated them and vowed to never have them again. I used to take them to the car wash and hang them on the mat clips and clean them there. I still do that with our large area rugs and it works great. It's so much cheaper than taking them to the dry cleaners or having them fall apart in the washing machine.

Morning Jacque and Jen!

Morning Ladies ..

I am feeling better today .. but still feel I need to REST .. I think I ate some bad seafood .. my tummy was sooooooo messed up yesterday .. and last night .. and this morning:mad: I felt soo bad yesterday but was thinking it was from the partying and lack of sleep .. but now IDK .. thinking it was the food :( but at least I am feeling bit better today .. I managed a good class last night though .. did circuit w/triple sets on the LB ... :D

Wendy .. OK ... I am off to order the matt workout .. GEESH .. you are killing me girl .. but that sounds right up my aly!! :D YOWZA it has got to be hard if if you couldnt finish it ...is it harder than BBL floor???? ... :confused:

Lori .. I cant imagine logging the miles your are girl .. WOW . . kudos to you .. and certainly would not be logging 3 hours of cleanmax AFTER a run like that .. girl .. I bow to your awesomeness!! :D

Di .. BP is saying they are gonna be footing bill for spill .. buuuuutttt .. yes they seem to be moving sooooo slowly .. the locals say the news is saying they are getting (hiring) the local fishing charters and local working boats that know the waters and tides that are out of work to help w/the process but the locals say that isnt true .. that there are boats being sent from up NORTH .. that makes NO SENSE whatsoever :mad: .. just like Katrina .. the media does NOT tell the truth on what is really happening ... just tragic!!!!!!!

Hello to all that follow!!

OK .. I had better get to work .. have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts .... today I plan on errands at lunch then tonight's class is PLYO class (hoping my tummy is up for it) .. have a great one!:D

Good morning ladies !

Yesterday was a badie for me - the sinus pressure hit about 1 AM Mon and I didn't even go to work until 10 - stayed for half day then came home and slept while it was gorgeous and sunny 80+'. Got up at 6:30 PM ! :eek: No workout as the headache is finally subsiding now.

Saw too many posts y'day to catch up ! :p Will be back later - possibly at lunch if I don't water the garden then.

Hockey game starts at 4:30 so not sure about workout plans for this evening.

Toodles.

Lori:: In the couple years I ran regularly it always wiped me out. Any longer runs always sent me straight into bed when I was done. :rolleyes: DS is going to miss his friends more then they will miss him. No offense but they will probably have loads of fun at school this summer once they get used to it! My son LOVES it! :D

Diana:: OMG Cathe is evil when it comes to working biceps and she's strong as an ox too! I can NEVER match her when working bi's! :eek: Yes, Tonique and BBL are must haves for the lower body IMO. :)

Laura:: I didn't finish the mat work out b/c of time. I started late. I admit I was thrilled to not have to do the rest of it but I probably could have finished if I had the time. Not sure it's totally necessary though. What I did was plenty!:eek: Be warned that she sneaks ab moves in there too! The first move in the final segment that I did not do is a plank!

Jacque:: Sorry for the sinus headache. Glad you are feeling better though! Hope you can get a work out in soon! Have a blast at the game tonight!

Quiet here today...cricket, cricket. lol

Have my eye on yet another work out dvd. This time it's the "Aerobox (Aero Box) Michael Olajide Aerospace Nyc DVD" From what I am hearing he is an excellent instructor and since I am uber into boxing/kickboxing right now I figure it's perfect for me! It'll be my final "Birthday purchase" and then I swear I won't buy anything for a...er...a while! ;):D:p
clear1x1.gif

Hi ladies,

No running for me today....it is way too windy outside. I ended running some much needed errands and feel good about getting them out of the way.

Laura-I saw that BP said it would pay for the clean up....it just doesn't seem like much is going on. By the way, you are EASY...you and Wendy can be our guinea pigs...cuz' you two will try anything!

Wendy-I have/had Aero Box (something like that) with Michael Olijide and it was good...lots of jump rope. It was a Kathy Smith/Michael Olijide w/o. It's you're birthday..you're supposed to splurge on yourself!!!

Jacque-sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you find something that works for your sinus headache's, they are the worst. Hopefully this wind will die down by later tonight, we will be at a baseball game. I'll have to check and see how the sharks are doing. GO SHARKS (I can say that now:D)

bbl

OK . . Wendy .. OMG .. girl I previewed the first disc on Tonique .. NO FREAKING WONDER YOU WERE SORE :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: that is INSANE .. have not done it .. but looking at 30 reps per exercise w/most all of them involve a squat or a form of a lunge or both .. then SHE ENDS W/AIR JACKS // WTH????????"?:eek: :confused: I am askeeeered now .. geesh ..

OK .. sooooo after preview FIRST disc .. I am changing tonight .. the tummy is a bit better .. gonna do 30 min plyo .. then gonna try out some of the combo moves in class that I just previewed .. my class is gonna be talking about my super duper enabler friend ;) my online friend from FL already is cussing you .. after I told her about your mat experience .. she caved and ordered the series too .. LOLOLOLOLOL :eek:

Di .. I KNOW .. I am EASY :p .. tell me it works .. tell me it is effective .. tell me you are sore as H### you cant move .. H### ya .. I'm there :p

have a great one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.