Damage Control...Tuesday!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I passed out at 9 last night. Got up at 4:30. I feel good. I was soooooo tired yesterday!!!

I start my new SS/KB rotation today with KB. Not sure which one but I'll be back with that detail later! I'll also catch up with personals later too!

Ciao Bellas!:)

I'm back to report my work out!

KickMax w/u and combos with weighted gloves
Abs: 50 hip lifts/30 crunches/20 double crunches
KickMax stretch plus a few extras on my own

Total Time: about 50 minutes.

Great work out!:)

Good Morning!:)

Its a good thing I fell asleep on the couch last night!:eek: Cause DS had me up before 7 again:confused: Ugh! I think we went to bed around 11:45 and I'm not sure how long I was asleep before that.

It was to cold and windy to run outside yesterday. The whole week is suppose to be like this actually:confused: I ended up doing Circuit Blast with 5 mins run before each seg and I also did about 20 mins of yoga. I had to push myself to even start it b/c when I don't workout first thing in the a.m, its kinda hard to get going. I'm not sure what the plan is for today.

Wendy** Good job with your workout. I have been trying to do abs everyday lately. I know "they" say we aren't suppose to work them everyday but its not as if weights are being used or any major DOMS is ever in them. I usually get in the mood to work them and then when I don't I kind of get out if it. So I would rather work them everyday then not enough:)

Diana** Its always nice when someone uses the workouts we loan them but when they don't:mad::mad::mad: Its kind of hard to imagine sore legs from some workouts but I can see how DWP would do that. I bet my running partner would have sore legs if she did it. I like checking in in the morning while I am drinking my coffee. Sometime I waste to much time here but most times I set a time limit.

Jacque** Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! Did you find anything to sell? I had a yard sell a couple of years ago and said I was never going to do it again. To much work and not enough money out of it! I would rather give it away! LOL

Laura** Happy to hear you had a good weekend! I don't like to think that its summer in some areas of the world! LOL While we are still stuck in this miserable weather. A full week of this crappppppp????? Hope work isn't as crazy today!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Lori:: I find I get better results working abs every day but I tend to work them in extremes. Either all the time or once a week. If I could consistantly work them 3x a week that would probably work too but I am no good at that for some reason. :rolleyes:

Hi Ladies,

Our bootcamp group ended up working out at the rec ctr last night. My legs are nice and sore this morning. We did lots of stair running, pushups, dips, crunches, and running. This morning I'm doing KPC to work out some of the soreness. Tomorrow is plyo legs and I need to be ready.

If possible, I may go for a run this afternoon. It is supposed to be overcast but in the 60's. I perused the rotation forums and found 2 options for my next rotation. They are both by Fitness Freak, Get Ready for Summer 2010, or one of her Endurance ones, can't remember the name right now.

Wendy-haven't done KM in a very long time. Nice workout. My abs need a lot more attention than they are getting.

Lori-sorry you are having crappy weather. I think I've only done her new circuit dvd once, and I didn't care for it much. It seemed like it missed some body parts or something. Like it a lot of shoulder work and not much else. What do you have planned for today?

Jacque-hope you can find more stuff to sell. I'm feeling the pinch now too. Just think of it as killing two birds with one stone. Cleaning out stuff you no longer use/need and making a few bucks on it too!

Laura-sounds like you are having awesome weather! Nice that you are making the time to get out and enjoy it.

bbl

Hey Girls!

Just sitting down for a few minutes and it doesn't take long to get sleepy! I could have a nice snooze now...but I can't.

I haven't done cardio yet today. I am hoping to fit it in tonight at some point. Fingers crossed on that one! I did do abs and MM though. I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow.

Wendy** What you said was exactly what I was trying to explain. I also find that when I run outside, thats all I do. I never come home and work a body part, I just go right to the shower. Even in the summer time.

Diana** Sounds like you had a good workout last night. Now that you mention it, there is mostly chest,legs and shoulder work in that dvd. No bics, tris or back. But when it comes to circuits using the TM, its o.k. I think I have only done the core circuit workout once.

I may bbl!
Lori:)

Lori:: When I ran I had that problem too b/c I was always at the gym (or outside) and would never want to do ab work by the time I got back home. Much easier to keep up with it now that my entire w/o is done in the same room. If we ever move and I get the TM I want then then I will be able to run again AND do ab work! I'll have no excuses left! :p

Diana:: So how was KPC this morning? Have fun picking your next rotation. It can seem like such a monumental decision, can't it? ;) I always loved to run on sore legs for some strange reason. I miss that.

Jen:: Stay dry!

Hey ladies !

My post from this AM only came though half way? :confused: So deleted it so it didn't look like I was only responding to Wendy ! :p

So Y'day was gardening - fighting the rotiller that kept trying to drag me along with it was my workout ! ;) I was outside last night for 2+ hours tilling, planting, spreading manure and soil and sorting recycle (I take the recycle from work to the center and we put in it the "Margarita Fund". They have a "policy" that when you make a mistake it costs you a buck - but that is downstairs and I'm not part of the "game" so I do the recycle). Anywhoooo -
tonight WILL BE a weight workout ! Guessing C&B.

Wendy - nice workout this AM - not sure I could ever get myself to do abs every day but think many of my recent workouts have abs incorporated. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it ! :rolleyes:

Lori - good to hear you got enough sleep ! I ended up with about 4 hours and am hoping I don't start dragging soon. Your workout y'day's looked pretty fun - I remember when I did your TM/circuit type training once and it really went fast ! Too Cool ! Hope you get your w/o in today - not that you need it.

Diana - Good for you getting together with your bootcamp "gang". And then to have DOMS too ! What more could us crazy ladies ask for? :eek: Hope the KB worked the soreness out a bit - Plyo Legs tomorrow huh? That kept me sore for 3 - 4 days last week. So what's the guess on who wins tonight? Think we'll score for the Avs again? ;)

Jen - Punky - I'm at lunch and the sun is out finally. Hope it lasts for a little bit. How are the workouts and eats going for you?

Laura - busy today? Hope it is good and not ugly . . . How is SIL doing with her owies? And are you still having sunny weather? Dang - wish I could hop a plane and come for some Vitty "D". We are supposed to be near 80' this weekend and I have a long one - off on Fri - Woo Hoo. GS2 has his
1st BD party on Sun. Time is aflyin' way to quickly here.

Time to jet back to work - Woo Hoo ! ! ! JK of course ! ;)

Hey ladies ..

Well .. i changed class again (imagine that) .. decided to do 1/2 super step cardio .. then 1/2 ub, lb, core shaping .. and this time mixed old and new stuff .. and did not let ANY time for rest or small talk .. made me realize that I have been lax about no down time between exercises .. they were wanting to talk about prv exercise etc .. but NOT last night {insert evil grin} .. SIL said last night was awesome! :D her back tweaked again .. not bad .. but saw her grimace .. aaahhhh ..she WONT got to dr .. stubborn woman ..

Lori .. sorry to rub good summer like weather in your face :eek: but it is fine .. :p .. today it is dreary muggy .. and so far no rain .. we need rain to wash this freaking pollen away ..ugh .. I do wish I could ship you some of the sunshine so you could have a nice long run outside!!!

Wendy .. w/o looks awesome as usual!! Glad you finally got a good nights sleep ... I had DREAMS all night again .. I swear something must be in the air .. or something is coming :confused:

Di .. Fitness Freak makes good rotations ... very well balanced .. good luck w/the one you chose ..

PunkyJen .. sorry for the wet dreary weather ..

Hello to all that follow .. Jacque you snuck in on me .. yes our weather has been perfect .. today is dreary .. but we need rain bad .. tmrw is to be clear .. but so far weatherman saying rain back in forecast SAT .. so me and VBF and maybe SIL may have to be FORCED to take a shopping day!! LOL

So today I banged out HEAVY legs in the GYM!! :eek: OH MY .. not the wisest choice w/plyo class coming up tonight .. but it was only time I will have this week to get it in ...soooooooo keeping in line w/my exercise ADD .. i am going to alter plyo class into a combo class . . some of the lighter easier plyo done for longer length of time w/the rest w/o the body exercises .. and then throw in some matt work w/core plate work .. then end w/a nice power yoga cooldown :eek::D sounds doable! have a great one!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

No lunch w/o to report.:mad: I really wanted to run today as the weather was a bit cooler, overcast..perfect for running. I ended up having meetings all day long and worked through my lunch. To my surprise, the meetings were very productive and implementing some of the changes will make my job much easier.

KPC was great this morning! It's so nice to a workout that I don't have to think about and can put in my best effort! Tomorrow is plyo legs and abs and hopefully a run at lunch.

Lori-Most of Cathe's circuits hit all the body parts, but the new seemed a little off to me too. I like circuits too and am looking forward to doing some of them soon.

Jacque-by all means, we don't mind if the Sharks put in goals for us!;) Game time in 20mins. I think the type of yard work you are doing is w/o enough for a day. I'm sure your muscles are feeling it too. Hope you get in C&B before the game...you are watching right???

Laura-I enjoy w/o with our bootcamp group, although we don't have a trainer right now since the session is over, we have all the workouts and are going through them again until the summer session starts. We are having good weather too...but not as nice as you are.

Wendy-ITA, I think running and KB help work out the lactic acid from lifting or any left over soreness from a previous w/o.

Jen/Punky-sorry for the crappy weather. I love the sunshine and 70's!!!

bbl or tmr

Hi Girls,

Quick check in. I need to get my butt in the bed!:eek: Same story every night.
So I got a run in on the TM tonight. I really debated doing it of course and b/c it was after dinner I felt like I weighed a ton and my legs were half of that weight:D Anyway....6 miles done! I did CC#5 and text some friends while I was running. Made everything go by much faster.

Jacque** I don't know if I would worry about a workout if I did all that outside. I don't do any gardening. I will plant a few flowers this spring but thats about the size of it. I love doing cardio workouts, it really breaks everything up.

Laura** Of course you are gonna have DOMS tomorrow!;) And I think I will to. MM really kicked my butt today and I went a little heavier then usual. My hips hurt already. It suppose to be sunny on sat so I am hoping to get my long run in then.

Diana** Sucks that you didn't get your workout in during lunch but you did get your morning workout in:) I think DM also concentrates alot on the shoulders....but I love working shoulders.

O.K....i will bb bright and early in the a.m!

Lori;)

Back quickly to report that after I heated up my gut (was having bloating pains this afternoon at work) I DID do half of C & B but needed to get the grays out (and caught DH sipping his hidden tequila). Guess he is trying to pretend no work doesn't bug him? UGH ! So not really in a workout mood. Will finish up the other 1/2 tomorrow or Thurs. Supposed to go network with an HR group. May come in handy if we get into dire straits $ wise. Poor boss had a dream I left the company and he got stuck with all my work. He is working harder now than I have ever seen (so many times I worked way more hrs than he did!:mad:). Told him I'm only looking for supplemental income at this point. ;)

Anywhoo - hope the color isn't as light as it looked ! :eek: May be in for a darker round in just a bit.

Gonna catch up with personals in the AM but need to say

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS ! We are ahead 1-0 in the first. Unfortunately, DH has no time to switch us from local cable (who refuses to pay for the channel that shows the games). Guess he is too busy playing hot wheels and poker ! :mad:

Send me calming vibes please - not sure how long I can go at this rate ! :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.