Damage Control...Thursday is my Friday! =)

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Glories!:)

This moring's work out will be cardio of choice (leaning towards a portion of MMA kickbox or boxing) and will follow it up with segement 2 of Tonique Mat (lying on back exercises). That segment is my fave. It's a real booty burner and cramper and I can't wait to do it again! Am I sick in the head or what!? :eek: LOL The absolute BEST part about it though is that you cause yourself so much pain all while lying comfortably on your back. It's great!:p

You know I've had Aerobox for days now (probably more like a week+) and still haven't tried it. I previewed it and like what I see but just haven't been in the mood to try something new. It's so not like me! WTH!? :confused:

So I have off from work tmrw to prepare for Joey's 5th Birthday party on Saturday. So much to do, so little time. Thankfully we have a small gathering of only immediate family so that makes it less stressful for me. As long as I make sure we have wine and beer in the house, I know I can make it through! :D

K, time to get started....BBL!

My work out is done!

MMA Kickbox w/u and combo 1 with weighted gloves
Original Tonique cardio drills
Tonique Mat segment 2 (lying on back) thru standard plank

:D:eek::D;)

Morning Ladies,

I'm up earlier than usual since DH has been going to work early this week. It would be nice if I got my w/o started this early every day. Early to work and early to come home.

It's leg day since I missed it yesterday. The rotation calls for an STS leg w/o, but I'm going to do GS legs. After finishing STS, I'm enjoying be re-introduced to my other Cathe wo's.

I looked for Tonique last night, they appear to be out of stock and to be available in June. Tonique2 is available but I'm still holding out for a bit.

Wendy-I don't know how you do it girl...up so early to get your w/o in. I may have to start doing that when school is out. Nice w/o this morning, you never cease to amaze me.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to today!

Good Morning Ladies !

Well ITA with Wendy . . . Thursday is my Friday and Tues will be my Monday ! :eek:

Last night after work my legs were weak and yucky, even when sitting or laying down? :confused: So figured it was low blood sugar (no, didn't eat a very good lunch :eek:). Downed some chocolate and coffee ice cream then went out and watered. Watched a bit of hockey and then did my workout. LIC Timesaver - made it through all but the last few minutes. What an evening to do 2 risers ! Was tired and took a couple longer breaks - no BBL last night. Will definitely eat better at lunch today ! :rolleyes: I've got Plyo Legs on schedule for today . . . just may do that one if I am feeling up to it.

Wendy - Wow, 5 yrs old . . . "real" school this fall, huh? LOL that all ya need is wine and beer ! :p You BBQing, doing finger foods, or ???? So I ran across the Aero w/o's online the other day. You still haven't done it huh? :confused: Next week?

Diana - I enjoyed it when I got up early and got my workouts done. Course I was sleeping well then too. No way I could do it if I didn't sleep well. I may need to revamp my schedule too when I start commuting. This summer would be a great time to work on that since it is light earlier. Enjoy your leg workout - I'll be with ya on that one today.

Time to jet - unti later . . .

Diana:: I am flattered by your compliments but trust me, I am sure you could find 20 women on this forum who blow me away both in intensity of work outs and the time they are done every day. I have only been working out on this schedule for 3 months. Let's see if I'm still so good at it one year from now! :p Where were you looking to purchase Tonique from? Sylwia's site or Amazon? I couldn't find everything available anywhere but on the Tonique site itself. HTH.

Jacque:: I hear you on the dead legs! Mine are dead as I type this from my w/o this morning! I was not completely over the DOMS from the last 2 Tonique w/o's so this one killed me! I can still feel it a few hours later! Tmrw should be fun! :eek: Yeah, I would have to agree that your dinner last night was not the greatest choice! :p We all have those days though! No big deal! You'll do better today!:D Yes, Joey turns 5 tmrw! OMG I can't believe it! *sniff sob whimper* I would love to bbq for his party but DH doesn't want to deal with that and I really can't blame him so what we do is have it out in the yard but I buy cold cuts for sandwiches and we have assorted salads and my mom pops for a big ol' bucket of fried chicken! It's not fancy but it's yummy!:) Oh and let's not forget about the wine and the beer! ;):D

Laura:: Any tales of Tonique DOMS to share??? :D

Last edited:
Hello Ladies ...

Well today i woke up with NO DOMS .. from my REST day .. and I dont know how to act :confused: NO DOMS??? what is that???? the birthday celebration was nice .. but I had NACHOS mmm mmm mmm and a couple of CABS ... :eek:

Wendy .. no Tonique DOMS since I rested ystdy .. but TODAY .. SIL reluctantly agreed to meet me and do second segment of tonique .. :confused:.. she did NOT want to .. I have a feeling that she is not gonna hang w/me on my tonique workouts .. LOL .. LOL .. yes I am soo looking forward to the segment today .. I know it will hurt .. I know the butt is gonna cramp and I KNOW I will be COMPLAINING tmrw .. but cant wait .. we ARE warped like that :p.. happy b-day to not so little Joey!!!!

Di .. I cant wait for you to get the workouts .. I like to feel like someone shares my pain!!! :p

Jacque ... you and wendy .. your FRIDAY .. I am jealous!!

Hello Lori .. hoping the boss is ok today and doesnt give you any problems!!

SOOOOO today is Tonique segment 2 at lunch .. tonight :eek: is the mish mosh torture that I did a couple weeks ago that it took about a week for the DOMS to dissapear from ... :confused: :eek: ... oohhhh FUUUNNN!!!!!!! :D OK .. have a great one!!

Hi ladies,

I was tortured by the stability ball and band work in GS Legs. No way am I ready for Tonique. Good thing it is not available until next month. Mostly the inner thigh band work was the hardest so I ended up not using the band for that section. Love the burn I get from the stability ball roll ins etc.

Tonight is bootcamp class and its circuit w/o tonight with laps, stairs and weight work. Should be a goodie.

Jacque-chocolate...and coffee ice cream for dinner, sounds wonderful to me. Hope you are feeling better today. I usually feel better when I eat better and w/o consistently. It's just getting started that is the hard part. Did you see, Debbie added 4 more weeks to our rotation!:confused:

Laura-My legs will be DOMing tomorrow I'm sure. SIL isn't liking the Sylwia's torture I take it.:( I'm all for whatever kind of exercise gives me the results I'm looking for.

Wendy-Tonique is out of stock on Sylwia's site as well. It indicates it should be available in June. I'm going to keep going on my rotation but can't wait to have the DOMs that you and Laura are having!

bbl

Diana:: Sounds like I picked up the work outs just in time then! Heard via O/D that she is working on an upper body only w/o! I'm excited! :D

Laura:: Waiting impatiently for the lunch time Tonique report! ;)

OK Wendy here it is ..:rolleyes:.. SIL is cussing you again .. :confused: :p .. and it wasnt what I thought .. I was thinking butt only workout .. uummmmmmmmm...... nope .. butt, quads, hamstrings, inner thigh, hip flexor, and CORE .. WOW ... my inner thigh - butt and hamstrings were on FIRE .. shaking like I had DT's .. :confused: .. the abs were burning when she started the leg together rollie things ... but that wasnt abs .. :eek: .. WTH .. then she started abs ... but what surprised me .. was when I got back to work .. I walked into the lunch rooms .. my legs were not functioning right .. the QUADS were shaking now :confused: WTH????? the QUADS??? REALLY??? HOW???? but they are ... and now I am wondering IF I can do the torture class tonight :confused:

another masterfull combo of old style butt work w/a pilates twist w/an added twist of strange and multi functional CORE work .. as in you work the core .. but OH lets make sure we are still working inner thigh and legs while we are at it :confused: :D I LOVED IT!!!!:D

OK Wendy here it is ..:rolleyes:.. SIL is cussing you again .. :confused: :p .. and it wasnt what I thought .. I was thinking butt only workout .. uummmmmmmmm...... nope .. butt, quads, hamstrings, inner thigh, hip flexor, and CORE .. WOW ... my inner thigh - butt and hamstrings were on FIRE .. shaking like I had DT's .. :confused: .. the abs were burning when she started the leg together rollie things ... but that wasnt abs .. :eek: .. WTH .. then she started abs ... but what surprised me .. was when I got back to work .. I walked into the lunch rooms .. my legs were not functioning right .. the QUADS were shaking now :confused: WTH????? the QUADS??? REALLY??? HOW???? but they are ... and now I am wondering IF I can do the torture class tonight :confused:

another masterfull combo of old style butt work w/a pilates twist w/an added twist of strange and multi functional CORE work .. as in you work the core .. but OH lets make sure we are still working inner thigh and legs while we are at it :confused: :D I LOVED IT!!!!:D

:D:D:D:D I knew you'd love it! I swear that woman is like the mad scientist of exercise or something! And no one can TRULY understand how painful her work outs really are until you do them!!!! :eek::D

Last edited:
Wendy .. even if someone VIEWED the workouts they wouldnt "get" how hard it is .. that woman is insane .. and NEVER not once stops .. I dont think you could count 1 second before she moves from one thing to the other .. :p ... and yes production wise nothing compared to CATHE .. but CONTENT .. YOWZA .. INSANE mad scientist crazy lady!!!!:p

Laura:: So which one is next for you and SIL?? I am going to be doing a standing work out tmrw a.m. I think the squats segement of the original work out but not positive yet. Ouch. I can feel the pain already and I'll probably have DOMS to boot!:eek:

Hey Girls!

Late check in for me! I started readed as soon as my eyes opened b/c I wanted to get my 2nd exam wrote. The 1st two exams were like introductions. Alot of which we already know b/c we live a healthy lifestyle. I wrote the 1st exam yesterday and got a 93% ( one question wrong) and earlier today I did another one and got a 100%. Now I feel as if the real work as started. Which is great b/c I am working all weekend and it will probably be pretty quiet, lots of reading time! I also start my 8 day stretch tomorrow. The girl I work with is going away. I won't be there all of the time. Mostly on my own shifts and I will just pop in for her shifts. I am sure the week will fly by. So b/c of this I decided to do my last long run today....23k. My mom was here so it was a perfect time to do it. I may try and get one more 20 k or so in before next week.

I am thinking I might actually crack up at work this week. Depending on how annoying my boss is. I am hoping I will get the nerve to ask him about our salary review. I am not waiting that long.

I had a good time with my mom and my aunt. We went shopping yesterday and we all went out for supper last night. My workout yesterday was 3 miles on the TM/ 30/30 and half of 40/20. I may do a full body weight workout tomorrow.

Oh...my dress arrived today! Its the kind of dress that is tight around the rib area...which is uncomfortable and there is no way that DD's dress is going to fit her! Its soooo small!!! Im not sure what we will do about that!

Also.......DD went away with $688 in her bank account and $140 in her wallet. She didn't go shopping until Tues afternoon, guess how much money she had by yesterday afternoon??? $47 in her bank account and $70 in her wallet!!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine what she must have bought! ugh!

I will bbl for personals!

Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.