Damage Control...Thursday...Can you do it!?

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Happy Friday Eve Girls!:D

It's so wierd to be able to say that and really mean it! Things like that and TGIF, etc meant very little to me while I was a SAHM. :p So y'day at work I had stuff to do until about 1pm and then at 2pm my boss leaves for a site visit. When he does this he never comes back so there I sat floundering for 2.5 hours until I left. I feel like LORI with no work to do! :p:D;) I actually uncovered a few minutes of work at the end of the day so that was good. Made the last bit of the day go by faster. I actually hope it gets busier soon....having nothing to do for hours sure makes the day drag!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

This morning's work out will be some form of Insanity for cardio and High & Tight. I think I will do High & Tight first though. I don't think ANY other form of exercise is possible AFTER an Insanity work out! :eek:

Lori:: Housework is an amazing thing. If ya JUST DO IT, it's amazing how quickly it can get done. I tend to procrastinate a lot though so it seems like it takes forever! lol But don't even talk to me about laundry. I HATE IT! It never freakin' ends!!!! UGH!:eek: Your MIL is most certainly afraid she will not see the 5G's if she lets someone else cash in the ticket!:p All of the BBL rotations are a month long. I'm pretty secure in the fact that it won't give me big buns!lol

Jen:: Glad you enjoyed Cardio Axe. It's a good thing you didn't listen to me! lol So were ya able to finish High and Tight last night? You need to do the ankle weight work! You don't even need the weights. Just do it! It's killer! :)

Laura:: Not getting on the scale but once a month will be very hard for me to do! I'm gonna try though! Wish me luck! Is there ever a time when you are NOT doms'ing? LOL I suppose between the classes you teach and the work outs that you do, NO is probably pretty accurate! lol "Party time" was referring to getting back to doing Insanity work outs, not a real party although.....We are trying to put together an AC weekend soon...WOO HOO! :D

Jacque:: Ofcourse Insanity is party time but I NEVER said it was a FUN party! :p

Ok, off I go to get my work out in! BBL!

Good Morning!

I had a great sleep last night. I fell asleep with DS, got up for a while, then went back to bed @ 10 cause there was nothing to watch on tv. T.V sucks these days. I figure I was asleep by 10:30, I tried to read some of my marathon book but if I want to fall asleep...all I have to do it read...lights out for me!

So I would have liked to have gotten my long run in today but thats not gonna happen...atleast not this a.m. I think we had freezing rain over night so everything is covered and I didnt get up in time either. So I will likely do some kind of circuit and I also think I would like to do 4DS bic, tris and shoul:)

Wendy** May she was afraid we were gonna take off with her money...LOL...who knows! Im interested in seeing how much she gives us:eek: LOL Cause she will. She doesnt "need" the money but Im sure she could find something to spend it on. There is no doube she will give some to DH and my SIL.

Speaking of money, I ran into the grocery store real quick yesterday ( or what I thought was gonna be quick) and DH stayed in the jeep with DS. There was an older lady in front of me trying to pay for her groceries. First she forgot her pin #, 2nd in came up declined, then she wanted the bread taken out and retry, misses tried taking the bread out, checked it in again,.....yada,yada....by the time she finally solved the problem (she made no bones about telling us that she had no money in her bank and that she was going to "collect" some now...whatever that meant) I felt like ringing her $25.73 in with mine! Not that I have alot of money but I have more money then I do TIME! LOL I would never go anywhere unless I was certain that I had the money in the bank! Anyway, what should have taken me 5 mins, took me more like 15! I always pick those lines!

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hey Girls.

Did H&T and then did as much of PCC as I had time for. Did the w/u circuit 2 out of 3 times, the first interval 2 out of 3 times + the extra cardio before the rest and then the 2nd interval 1 out of 3 times + the extra cardio at the end....if that makes any sense!? :eek: Great work out! Now I need a nap!:p

BBL!

Happy Friday Eve ladies !

Last night was tri's and a 30 min TM run. This time I made it through all the way and was not either too terribly 'lead-legged' or 'pained' in my back so it was great ! Then, unfortunately but fortunately I guess . . . at lunch, I mentioned what I was thinking about to DH (was home early due to rain) that I had thought about jambalya for dinner so he goes to the store, buys nearly everything in the recipe (course I had most of it at home) and spends $45 ! :eek: Then ends up plastering me with white rice for dinner like I need those types of carbs ! Ah well . . . he was well intentioned and taught me to watch out for speaking what I am thinking. :p

Today is to be Legs but we have hockey so not sure how that will fare with my day as I am not up to it this AM. We'll see - may take a rest day today and not on Sun.

Wendy - LOL that you understand at least my feelings whenever I speak to co-workers on Friday. My greeting is Happy Friday ! Then if someone asks how I am, I reply, "happy, it is Friday !" Hopefully my distaste with work these days isn't showing through ! :eek: OK, Insanity = party. Think I'll ponder that one a bit today. ;)

Lori - I slept well last night to - though it was on the couch cuz when I went to bed DH was making too much noise for me to fall back asleep. Pretty cool MIL won the $ - *crosssing fingers* she sends lots your way. Then you can tell your Mom about it when you spend it ! :rolleyes: Glad to see you backing off a bit with the weights. 4DS is a great one and should be easy to do without exhausting your body while you are training.

Diana - check the SD RT thread . . . I asked Cathe about "prep" workouts for the trip and she answered with a bunch of cardio workouts. I think I'll create a rotation for them. I'm gonna finish up Meso 2 next week and then do 2 wks of those w/o's combined with running to make sure I don't "dog it" on the RT. I'm so looking forward to a long weekend of lots of workouts and fun !

Off for the time being . . . have a great Fri. eve girls ! :D

Hello Ladies ..

the GGT was so much fun .. had a large group .. and our friend looked so good .. she has lost a little weight but looked great .. and she was in good spirits!! :D We had lots of CABS and food .. and we were SO LOUD :eek: we ran the poor waiter guy ragged .. this was a new pub that opened up and it was by far the funnest and more suited for our loud group!! FUN .. of course ate a few bites of appetizers .. and had a chkn queissadia (sp?) .. it was DELISH ..

this morning MY BUTT IS STILLLLLL SORE >>WTH?????AAAAAHHHHGGGGGGGG :confused: I am never gonna be UNdoming!!! :mad: today is not gonna help .. 4 step - plyo- plank -pushup- core WEIGHTED torture :confused: Tomorrow I am taking 1/2 day vacation and going home to exercise b-4 we leave out .. then it is on the road and hopefully a jackpot in our future! :D :eek:

Jacque .. glad you got the email .. let me know if I need to explain what some of the things are!!!

Lori .. do tell about the $$$$$$$ .. I just cant imagine .. that is so wonderfull .. maybe she will share ... had to LOL at Jacque's comment about your mom .. that is FUNNY!!!!

Wendy .. LOL about knowing what the TRUE meaning of TGIF and HAPPY FRIDAY EVE means :p .. and let us not forget the OH TOO soon .. "UGH - Monday again" :p yes .. working .. those little truisms mean a lot to us daily grinders!!! LOL way to knock out the workouts today girlie .. WOW ...

Hello to Di and Jen!!

OK .. about to go to lunch .. no workout .. gotta clean my nasty car ..wash it and fill up w/gas .. and get ready for our road trip tmrw! :D SIL and DB are going to a Rascal Flats concert w/Darrius Rucker this weekend .. got FREE tickets and FREE rooms :eek: lucky ducks .. SIL girlfriend's BF is lighting rigger for Rascal Flats and got them rooms and tickets :eek: they will have a blast .. and a COUPLE's ONLY long weekend ahead of them .. I know they are excited!! OK .. better run .. have a GREAT day .. and great sweaty workouts (I gotta sweat out CABS and appetizers :confused:)

Hi Girls,

Im waiting for DD to come home from school and then we are going to pick out the colors for her bedroom. Should be interesting...she wants green and lavender. My parents are suppose to come in tomorrow and my dad was gonna paint the room but once again...we are calling for SNOW and alot of it! I think everytime my parents have been gonna come in, its snowing.

So Im all registered for the marathon! Yippee!:confused: Can you tell my excitment is overflowing!?;) Im not sure how I will get this weeks long run now with all the snow coming!

Todays workout was 4DS bics, tris, should, then CB mixed in with runs. It was a good workout. My shoulders should be sore tomorrow because in CB alot of the moves concentrate on the shoulders. The run I did was 5 miles long.

Jacque** Men...thats something DH would do! LOL Meanwhile you only needed a tbsp of that...or a tsp of this. Sometimes its cheaper to eat out then to pick up everything for a meal.

Laura** Glad to hear you had a good time last night! Im sure the waiter was wore out by the time you girls left:p Enjoy your workout tonight!

I will bbl tonight!

Back to page 1 for us !

Lori - my room had white paint but my "colors" were forest green and lavendar/purple. I like to colors together. Sponge painted my bathroom purple and dark green variegated. Kinda cool but now it will be painted over as soon as the weather gets a bit warmer. Going teal now.

Laura - THE DOM QUEEN ! :p Have a super great time this weekend - win big ! ! !

No workout today - will be doing legs tomorrow !

Later chicadees !

We picked up DD's paint for her room today....purple and green! And bright purple at that. My dad won't be impressed that he has to use two colors and he isn't going to like the colors either so he will have his say about that. They have to put their 2 cents in. I also bought myself 2 new pairs of jeans, kinda jumped the gun on them. Told DH I only bought one pair b/c they cost $200! LOL I needed some "good" jeans though, so tired of buying cheap stuff and spending my money on my kids! Thats my excuse...as if I do without! One pair is kinda tight in the thighs and I bought them b/c they were on sale so I may take them back over the weekend and exchange them for a pair that I know I will wear.

Jacque** Have a good leg workout tomorrow!! I'm sure you will be the DOMS queen after that workout!

I will bb in the am!

It's almost 10:30 and I'm just going to bed now....I'm gonna be TIRED in the morning. I hope Leandro is nice to me! :p

Good night girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.