Damage Control....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Gotta get moving here in a minute. Just wanted to post this real quick to get us started this morning....More cardio for today. Not ready to venture into the weights yet this morning...

Diana:: Thanks re APPRECIATED! Very sweet and the feeling goes both ways! :)

Okay, off I go!

BBL~

Good Morning,

I didn't get a workout in yesterday and I didn't get to check in either:( Work was draining. I think they may have been going though accounts pass due and they (meaning the boss and his sidekicks) would be calling us for info. Then my manager would be asking me for stuff or asking me questions about stuff when I was in the middle of something else. I just felt like I was being pulled in a million directions. My head hurt and I was exhausted by the time I left work. I had to go back again at 6 so instead of having supper early I picked up a coffee and it really did the trick!

I had another lia sophia party to go to last night...its just a constant circle:confused: I ordered 3 things and all of them gifts. I didn't need anything for myself. I just got all that free stuff a while ago. At least I don't get the guilts for spendnig money that way;)

So I have tons of stuff to do today. I need to workout,DS has an apt with speech, I have to pack, pick something up for my SIL.....I need to make a list! Not to mention the normal stuff,like laundry....ugh! And I don't know what's going on with this cold...but like Laura it seems to be getting worse for both DS and I.

Wendy** LOL on the road to recovery! I would have felt better with a measly 30 mins as well yesterday. I have a few rest days in my future. Fri and Sat will be, then run on Sunday and who knows how many days after that. Depends on how sore I am or if I walk away without any injuries!:p Enjoy your workout today! I think I saw something about that fire on the news but I had no idea where it was!!!!

Diana** My friend as never been realistic about anything. She is one of the "craziest" people I know...and I don't really mean that in a good way. Funny thing is, there probably was a time when she could lose 20 lbs in a month b/c she could lose it fast, and she had discipline like no other person I know. But like I told her, we are getting older and she needs to give up this yo-yo'ing b/c eventually she isn't going to lose it. She as been eating healthy for a while now and its coming off very slowly,like its suppose to but that's not good enough for her. She gets slim for certain occasions like vacations and christmas and then while these things are taking place she eats her face off. I don't really get it. Anyway, I told her that it wasn't realistic but whatever she loses she will feel better about b/c she will be toning up as well. I plan on working her LB 2x's a week.....

Laura** Hope you had a good night with DH! Seems like its been a long time since I have seen mine:( Last night was the 1st night in a while we actually slept in the same bed without DS intruding. He as also went back to work every night for a while but that's the way it goes. Im guessing tonight will be our date night. My"friend" made an appearance though which is great news for me b/c I thought I was gonna start just before the mary like last time! I will almost have it over with by the time sunday rolls around!!!

O.k...I will bbl! Hoping for a good workout today but I need to spend quality time with my little man to.

Lori:)

Hello Ladies.

So I did Athletic Step in full plus the standing abs from Criss Cross Cardio this morning. Good sweat!

Lori:: I hear ya on the Lia Sophia thing. Seems sometimes that you end up having to go to several parties back to back because everyone you know went to the same one and booked a party. I don't mind them but how much can you buy??? :eek::rolleyes: I probably won't want to take a rest day for about 2 weeks now that I'm finally working out again!:p

Guess that's all for now but I'll be back!:cool:

Good Morning Ladies,

My neck has been killing me for over a week, again I think it's from stress. Hopefully our conference call this morning will yield better news.

I'm so tired right now that cardio is out of the question. GS BSB and then if there's time, original BC cardio-it's only about 12 minutes should do this morning.

Lori-when do you head to Toronto? Make a list, it'll be nice to cross everything off before you leave. Hope you aren't getting sick. Start on the airborne lady.

Wendy-Nice work this morning. You don't miss a beat do you...just pick back up where you left off.

Laura-I checked the Michelle Dozios dvd's, they look pretty good to me. She uses a lot of the same moves as Insanity, but in a much controlled and uniform manner. Let me know what you think of them once you try'em out.

Jacque-are you feeling any better? I sure hope so.

Diana:: Hope your neck feels better soon. Mine was killing me the last couple days of vacation for some reason. I also have a pretty painful bruise on my forearm that I don't know the origin of. I guess I beat myself up pretty good somehow while I was drunk earlier in the week! :D:p:rolleyes::eek: Thanks for the compliment though I haven't exactly picked right back up. I am avoiding the weights right now....hopefully I can get back into them this weekend or the beginning of next week at the latest. The question is...will I continue on with CLX or change my mind?? :D

Morning Ladies

Soooooooo ... date night was AWESOME ;) SIL went to see DR ystdy and her heart rate was 151 bpm sitting still - her blood pressure was sky high - and he hooked her up to EKG machine . . said that she was at stroke level and if she was older he would admit her to hospital ..he put the fear of God into her for sure - which she needed - he told her NO EXERCISE - at all - not even a brisk walk - told her she couldnt hunt and put her on beta blockers - drew more blood and is trying to get her apnt w/Endocrinologist - there are only 2 in state of AL that deal specifically in this and one comes to Auburn he is gonna try to set her up w/them - SIL is freaking out and bummed about no exercise and hunting - *sigh* well it is good news that the DR did put the fear of GOD into her and she seems to be listening .. but bad that it is worse than we thought .. :( Pray she is gonna be ok .. and gonna mind the dr!!!!

Lori .. so the marry is this SUN .. and you are feeling sick .. UGH .. airborne right away .. and dont overdo .. this crud is NOT playing fair is it???

Wendy ... LOL about the mysterious bruising .. ya .. I have had those too :eek: wake up and say .. whoa where did that come from .. then thru the memory fog .. and image of you doing something stupid appears :p ya been there with ya girlie!!

Di ... is your neck pain related to your thyroid .. you know SIL has had neck pain on and off really bad for the past year .. I am wondering now if the thyroid has something to do with it???

Jacque .. hope work has calmed down some for ya!

OK .. so today's plan a lunchtime power walk .. and tonight is plyo/yoga class ... have a great one!

Laura:: Through the years I have had many many of those drunken experiences! Reminds me of that movie "The Hangover" for sure! LMAO!:p
That's some scarey news re SIL. I hope she listens!!!! :eek:

Everyone see the Disney RT announcement in the O/F yet?? It's for August of 2011! There is a tentative cruise planned for next summer for all of us in DH's extended family and if it works out I am there but if not, I think I can talk DH into working Cathe into our family vacation! ;):D

Anyone else considering it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.