DaMaGe CoNtRoL THURSDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

Finally had a good sleep last night...there was no one in my bed that wasn't suppose to be there:)

I have a little bit more time to work out this a.m but I have one crazy day ahead of me. I think I have 6 planes! Ugh! Im never going to get any studying done at work;)

I think I will do the rest of PUB and a run. I didn't think I would go outside for my run but it is o.k out there. Its suppose to rain but there is none falling,its the perfect temp out.

Wendy** Now! How am I suppose to know what you meant?!:eek::eek: I didn't go back to get it yet.I don't know where the misses who works there disappeared to and there was no bell for me to ring.

Jacque** I think his ear infection will clear up pretty quickly b/c it only just begun and he wasn't so sure it was one. He said his ear could have been red b/c his throat is sore.But when a temp starts you know something is brewing. Yes...if all I had to do was paper work I would be laughing!!

Diana** You must be so excited the girls are here! Will it be ackward for DS1 having the other BF around? I guess they are use to it now. I believe that DD's dad and his wife are splitso now. Poor thing. She married a cocky gym rat. I suppose I should have given her the heads up but I figured she would learn on her own;) They were married a year or so before us.

O.k gonna get this workout started and see if Wendy beat me again today!

Lori:)

Mornin' Lori and all who follow.

Yikes, DOMS from yesterday's leg w/o is definiately upon me...gotta love it! ;) I think the thought of doing LowMax this morning is making it hurt even more! :eek::D

Well, I should get to it! BBL! :)

PS Today is my FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!:):D:p:):D:p:cool::cool::cool:

My work out is done!

LM 1-4 premix (OMG did this one hurt on alrdy DOMS'ing legs!)
50 reps each for abs:upper/lower/obliques
50 inner thigh reps per leg

Good morning ladies !

Well I ended up with the dreaded sinus headache yet AGAIN ! :mad: No way I was doing heavy legs or anything else but lying down with my heated rice pack on my sinuses. Supposed to be breezy again today - I will try to head it off at the pass with not only meds, etc but keep the door to my office closed (it goes into the warehouse which is "open air"). Hope that will help cuz this is too many days in one week. My 'poor me' saga is done !

Diana - sorry about DS1 - definitely know how that goes. Does he have a PT job while he is in school? How much longer before he is done? Perhaps he can start on all the backyard work so you can landscape as his 'payback'? :p Are the girls staying with you the entire time or splitting between you and their other Gma? So happy for you they are there !

Lori - bummer you can't study at work today ! :rolleyes: Good to hear the little guy will heal quickly. Is he going to preschool yet or another day or two? You still raining up there this late in the "summer"? Is it normal? Not that there seems to be 'normal' weather at all any more. Woo Hoo on a good night's sleep !

Wendy - Happy Friday ! ;) Good job on the DOMs - Low Max is tough with sore legs because of the step heighth. That kills me every time and extends the soreness. Guess you have mainly cardio on your plate since you'll be away from home this weekend anyway. Perfect way to set up your workouts ! Have a great time if I don't make it back and you aren't posting while you are away.

Laura - and how was yesterday? ITA I hope the mgr is outta there soon for your sanity (assuming PIA ends up going shortly after). Plans for the long weekend?

Jetting for now - may BB at lunch.

Lori:: 6 planes?? Oh the horror that you will actually have to work today! LOL :p How was your work out this morning?

Jacque:: Ewwww sorry about the headaches. That stinks. Hope your plan of attack for today hopes to keep it in check. The step routines in LM on the 8 inch step were not the part that killed me. What killed me were the blasts! :eek:

Good Morning Ladies,

I'm so tired....I think I was just too excited about the girls getting here that I couldn't sleep. DH left for the airport at 10:10 last night and didn't get back until almost 1am after dropping them all off at his Mom's house. I'm still not sure what's going on today so I may not see them until tomorrow.

Lori-Well I don't think her bf bothers DS, but he certainly doesn't want to hang out with him/them. It is her high school bf, so she moved to colorado..hooked up with my son..had the girls and moved back home 6 mos later...a few months after that she moved in with her HS bf.

Wendy-nice w/o this morning! I'm exhausted, planned on running but that's not going to happen. Instead, I may go downstairs and do a KB or MMA w/o later, after I'm awake. Besides, my legs are still sore....along with shoulders being sore this morning. It's my Friday too....Yes!!

Jacque-sorry about the sinus allergies holding you down...that's no fun. DS1 isn't in school, he just works...at Walmart and doesn't make enough money for much (the pay is terrible $8.40/hr)...especially after his child support comes out. Seriously, how is he supposed to move out on that???? Landscaping would be nice, but we don't have anywhere to put all the extra dirt we need to remove. The girls will be staying with us the whole time, but because they came in so late, and we don't have enough room for Amanda and her BF, and we didn't want to separate the girls from their Mom, they are at my MIL's. We will get them either today or tomorrow...for the next month. Yeah:)

Laura-Do you have fun plans for the weekend?

PunkyJen-What will you be up to this long weekend?

I'm working from home today and already logged in, best go see whats going on at work. BBL

Diana:: I am exhausted today too so I feel your pain. I went out last night w/a friend. Got home at 9:30 and in bed b4 10:00 but apparently did not get enough rest. Tmrw I can sleep in though. I am dreading disc 5 tmrw b/c I am so tired today. Hopefully I will feel better in the morning. I don't have to do my w/o at 5am so that's a plus! If I feel like this on Saturday I will take a rest day. Not worth making myself sick over. I wouldn't even push disc 5 tmrw but if I don't it tmrw then I can't do it until nxt week and that will mess up my entire schedule!:eek:

Hey Girls:)

My head hurts...to much work!:p I have a few minutes..actually I don't...I'm just taking a break from the paper work.

I had a good run today. I did PUB bics,tris and abs and then a 10 mile run outside with the dog. I wanted to get a longer workout in but didn't realize the route I had picked was going to be that long. I took the dog and he did fine. DH keeps sending me pics of the dog flaked out! LOL He is an energetic dog and I think I did a number on him!:eek:

Wendy** What are you trying to do to those poor legs?? What did they do to you?:) I have learned all about DOMS in my studies and there is a reason why those legs are sore! Your body doesn't want you to use them! LOL When is DS coming home?

Jacque** The good thing about DS going to preschool yesterday is that he would have had a break from it for a couple of days. Now when he goes on Mon, he will be back again on Tues and Fri. I like to gradually introduce him to something instead of throwing him to the wolves....but who knows, he may love it. I have a feeling he won't but that's just me! DH think he will love it. Im just afraid he is going to knock someone out cause he is a tad bit rough. I can't imagine that sinus headaches are very nice, I don't blame you for not doing anything.

Diana** I get along with my ex and his wife ( I don't know what they are right now) but I wouldn't want to hang out with them either, its just to ackward and people that do, are strange. I get along with her great, but he is just an idiot. Glad he lives on the other side of the country! Hope you enjoy your time with the girls!

O.k....I must start digging my heals in again. I wouldn't want to have to stay late to finish my work b/c I was on the computer all day!

Lori:)

Hey ladies

the GGT was nice .. had a smaller crowd .. but it was good .. we had a blast .. actually stayed later .. b/c it was my closest friends and we were just a gabbing away :) it was fun!!! had SEVERAL cabs .. but it was worth it !!! ;)

Wendy ... Congrats on the leg DOMS .. it is a killer but you know you had a great workout!!!!

Lori .. sounds like you are swamped .. hope today goes well ..

Di .. I know you cant wait to see the DGB .. man .. DS1 .. geesh .. that is bad .. can he drive to work now???

Jacque .. the dang sinus crap .. you and me both .. but mine is not as bad as yours thank goodness .. YIKES .. that is horrible .. hope you feel better babe!!!

Hello to Punky Jen..

I am up front .. busy first of month .. but boss DID let me off .. so I will have a LONG long weekend :D think we are going to LA to see our buds down there .. should be fun!!! but I am fitting in BH cardio tmrw mrng for sure .. so will report hopefully from home trmw mrng ... Tonight is 4 step torture .. :eek:.. we are not walking/campaigning .. we are still getting muggy .. rain from the hurricane after crap ..we are smushed between it and a high above us .. the result .. MUGGY .. dreary .. rainy .. just hopewe get some rain at the house .. it has been missing us lately .. but storming everywhere else .. DH corn he planted is gonna die if we dont get some rain!! OK .. gotta jet .. have a great one!!! :D

Hiya girls !

I NEED YOUR HELP - SEND < < < NO HEADACHE > > > vibes quickly. I can't believe that I have tried all my 'tricks' but they are NOT working and work SUCKS !

I may just workout with a headache to relieve the stress ! :eek:

Wendy - ahhh yes, the blasts. They add to my pain ! :p Send more vibes - the first ones aren't kicking in yet ! :rolleyes:

Diana - sorry about the lack of sleep - I bet you are soooo excited ! I missed out this AM and thought it was DS's mom they were staying with and that confused me terribly! :confused: Oops - confused your DS's too ! Is he still looking for a better job? My DD is check to check also - she just keeps finding people to room with that let her take over more household duties and pay less rent. TG for that. Can't wait to hear all the good times you will have very soon ! Good luck getting work done while you wait for them. :D

Laura - woo hoo day is almost over and you will be off on your l o n g weekend. Good times last night and good times on their way. Enjoy !

LOL - DH laughed at me as I heard we would have hot weather on Sun - I said "Perfect - it will be hot enough so I can clean the carpets !". He says - "well that sounds like just about what everyone else will be doing on the 4th of July !".

Guess I'm stuck in a rut feeling non-productive with all the work I have to do and these d#$@ headaches. Hear the breezes should stop tomorrow - I hope so! Need a doc to give me something to keep them away as they are getting to ruining my life lately !

Well - off to find some food before I head back to the "Work Dungeon" !

Later babes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.