DaMaGe CoNtRoL THURSDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

I had a good day yesterday....it was nice to be home. We went for an 11k run in the a.m. Then after lunch DS wanted to get in the hot tub...so he played for about 3 hours in the hot tub! LOL And while he did that, I got tons of reading done. Now, I was up and down like a yo-yo scooping up his toys from the bottom of the hot tub. After dinner I took him to the play ground but of course he still wasn't tired...there is just no way of wearing him out.

Im gonna read yesterdays thread...then I shall return!

Lori:)

Good Morning.

Today is an active rest day. I did my ab/inner thigh routine this morning since I won't be able to do it every day while doing STS but that's all for today. Tomorrow's plan is cardio...hopefully Bob's Cardio work out! :D

Okay so my tattoo appointment is set for Friday July 23rd at 6pm. I go there right after work the friday after we get back from our family vacation! Soooo excited! :)

Lori:: He played in a hot tub for THREE HOURS!?!? Oh my word! That's a long time. My son would have passed out from that. He usually barely makes it playing outside in his pool for an hour let alone THREE! Your kid is crazy energetic. I don't think I could handle it! LOL

BBL!

Hi Ladies,

Today is shoulders and biceps. May have to change up the bicep work since one of the exercises is cable curls and I can't do those at home. My dr. appt is at lunch time and then bootcamp class tonight. I'm noticing more definition in my arms and a tad bit in my legs too. My weight is holding though...not going down. Going to increase the water intake and try adding another run day and see what happens.

I have a lot of work to get done before the end of next week. It's getting down to crunch time and I hate this feeling. Since I'm going to be on vacation a lot during July I need to get my butt in gear and get this stuff done. I know I will feel much better when it's done.

Lori-It sounds like you had a great with DS yesterday. Treasure these days because they will grow up before you know it.

Wendy-never got the pedi appt. Going to try to get one for this weekend. When are you going on vacation? We are going to our Condo in the mountains july 10th-16th. The girls are coming with us!:D

Hope everyone has a great day...btw..our temps are in the mid 90's...thankful for the air conditioner now! bbl

Diana:: We are doing the exact opposit of you for vacation. We are going to the beach! :D We go to the beach almost every year just not always the same location. This time we are going to a resort at Rehobath (sp?) Beach in Maryland. Hope it's a good one for both of us! How awesome that your girlies are going to vacation with you! :)

Hey all ! ! !

Posting while GS2 (14 months) is sitting on the bed watching TV and eating his Cheerios like there is no tomorrow. He woke up happy - woo hoo. Will post a pic when I have the chance. GS1 (3 yrs) is still sleeping on and off - think he wore himself out y'day in the little blow up pool and running all over the backyard with his little golf set. Must have been running around for at least 3 hours - had fun playing with Papa (grandpa) the last hour.

Tues ended up being 4 back to back meetings from 8:30 - 5 with a working lunch. More things to do but all for the better of the company. Went to see if we could switch seats for the hockey games but there was hardly any up for grabs so kept ours - what a waste of driving time and gas. Oh well.

No workouts since Mon night - perhaps tonight when DS1 & DIL get here or if DH gets home early. Thinking perhaps a Terminator for both cardio and light weights - circuits are my fav if I have been off for a bit. Next week will be GS's and some BBL - maybe a run . . .

Wendy - can't wait to see the artwork for your new tat - do you have it posted or are you waiting to surprise us? Nice job getting your STS done - I like them but the length is tough for me. I tend to get bored quicker these days. :(

Lori - nice run - LOL that yours played in the spa for 3 hours. Wish I could take mine in but even in a couple inches of water the little guy kept dunking his face ! :eek: Older one kept falling down. They had fun and it was mid 80 so nice to cool off in the shade for them. They stayed in for about an hour until they were pretty wrinkled. Rylan must have looked like a prune? :p

Diana - I love documentation if I have the time. Hope you get it done quickly. Exactly when do your girls get there? I'm sure you can't wait. Nice you got some great DOMs going on . . . and good run. If it were me, I'd do new shoes and orthotics just so you don't cause any damage. I constantly have crampy feet - used to have my arches taped in college when I played volleyball and now I think they are permanently affected. Of course, as we age they typically fall a bit too. As soon as my feet start hurting consistently I get new shoes and it always helps.

Laura - woo hoo on the abs returning to workout condition. Take it easy . . . I know you will but just reminding you. ;) How many weeks until the next election? We had a run off and no one got over 50% so that $6 million dollars was a waste and now they have another one set for $3 million. All because a Senator moved to Lt Gov 6 months prior to term ending. What a waste for a state who is so badly in debt ! Anyway - hope BIL wins this time !

Punky - sorry you are so busy but hope the end of July will bring you some well deserved "me time". Nice job on the ME - did that a couple weeks ago following MM and it was great. Good job on the clean eats too !

Off to get some applesauce in the little one . . . BBL when I have the chance.

Jacque:: Enjoy your DS' today! My mom had my DS y'day afternoon and will have him again today. He is spending the night with her tonight though and will be there all day tmrw until DH picks him up after work. Today was the last day of school. It's a half day with no aftercare and the summer program he is in doesn't start until tuesday so my mom is watching him tmrw all day. He will then be dropped at my MIL's saturday night (on our way home from visiting my sister in upstate NY since we will be driving right by!) so that she can watch him Monday. Crazy schedule the next few days! :eek: I do not have the tattoo artwork posted anywhere and really don't want to do that but I would be happy to forward you (or any of the DC girls if you are interested in seeing it!) the picture through email if you want to pm your address to me. :)

Another slow day I see! Hope everyone is having a good day. I can't wait to get out of here. DS is spending time with his grandma until tmrw after work when DH picks him up so DH and I will be going out to dinner tonight. We go out with Joey and it's fine but going out just the 2 of us is so nice. So much more relaxing and we talk w/o interruption! :rolleyes: I don't need the bad food I will surely consume but we really don't have much in the house right now for dinner anyway and DH would prefer to go shopping tmrw. Who am I to complain? I don't have to do it and that's good enough for me!!!!!!!:p

afternoon Ladies ..

man I have been SWAMPED .. ystdy training all day . . but it wasnt so bad .. had the "good crowd" w/me .. LOL we had a fun ride and time together .. gotta go again tmrw :eek: but again .. will have the "good crowd" w/me .. the women that are "cool" and get along and are funny!!! :)

Lori .. me thinks DS got YOUR energizer bunnyness!!! ;)

Wendy .. cant wait for the report on BH .. OK .. worse than insanity :confused: I am askeeeerd w/you!! :confused:

Di .. your non weight loss .. might be MUSCLE .. as heavy as you are lifting!! WTG!!!

Jacque .. it is my DB not BIL ... and yes .. run off's only mean MORE MONEY MORE MONEY and we dont have deep pockets or a fundraising unit behind us .. :( .. he won so far ahead of the others that we are finding people think he WON already ..they dont know about the run off .. and that is very scary!!!!

hello PunkyJen ..

Ok .. so tonight is PLYO class .. WOOHOO .. after the meal I ate at lunch I NEED IT :eek: dont ask .. I WAS BAAAAAAAADDDD :mad: :eek: :eek: wish me luck on ABS tonight .. I have training tmrw .. and SAT I have DH neices wedding at 11 .. so I hope to get up early and get a BH w/o in .. prbly one of the shorter ones as I will be limited on time big time!! Then we are going on to Attmore .. gamble .. spend the night .. we cant fish .. seas are too ruff .. so send some winning vibes ... :D have a great one!:D

Lori .. me thinks DS got YOUR energizer bunnyness!!! ;)

LOL I totally agree with you on this one, Laura!!!!

Oh and FWIW I don't think Jen thinks BH's cardio w/o is HARDER then Insanity. I think she thinks it is COMPARABLE to it. I don't see how that's possible (LOL) but you never know! After all, I think that Cathe's CCC is just as hard if not harder then some of the Insanities!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.