DaMaGe CoNtRoL THURSDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

I actually got up when the alarm went off today. I went to bed a little earlier last night plus I had a tiny nap when I lay down with DS so I feel pretty good.

Boy...was I ever crabby yesterday! Im not sure what was wrong with me but it was only manager related, I think. It just annoys me that he doesn't leave...EVER! He is there all the time. As soon as I go in he is on the phone and he likes to stamp his feet when he is talking.....then he gets an apple and I have to listen to him chew it and talk about how good his apple is....then I send the wrong daily sales sheet to head office and that puts him in a tail spin. Apparently we have a new updated sheet ( how am I suppose to know if no one tells me?) Anyway...that sends him into this weird panic...and there is no big deal. Whoopy do......we just send the new one....not a big deal. Ugh! I could have threw in the towel yesterday.
The owners didn't show but he does have his own airplane and I heard it going into the city ( on the scanner for work...) so I wouldn't be suprised if they don't stop in to see us at some point today.

Yesterday's workout was half of Disc 5 ( i think) and 4.5 miles on the TM. I also made some tanning apts yesterday b/c I have a wedding at the end of the month and I wouldn't mind having a tan for it. I ordered a dress yesterday. I will get the link and copy it to see what you guys think. I am thinking I will finish up the disc I started yesterday and do a run mixed in with disc 6. I should have lots of time.

Im going to get that link and I shall return!

Lori:)

Wendy** Glad you enjoyed the class last night. You have so many good instructors in your own home that it would probably make any instructor look "not so good!" LOL I thought I had a lot of workout dvds but I am strictly cathe....I can only imagine how many you have!

Jacque** Big game tonight! You must feel pretty helpless right now re:DD. I know I would but you can only do what you can do. Don't beat yourself up.

Diana** The kitchen is the one place I am not looking forward to cleaning actually. I know it is going to take the better part of a day to dig all of that out. We have all kind of warranties and owners manuals stash in the bigger cupboards. I may tackle that on Sunday!

Laura** Did you get winnings??? Do tell!!!

O.k....bbl

Good Morning.

Got to sleep in for the 2nd morning in a row. It's like being on vacation when I can sleep til 5:30! :p Today is my rest day. I was bad this week. Only taking 1 instead of 2. Oh well. It happens just like when I took 3 and 4 days off over the prior couple of weeks! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow though I will start my new rotation schedule I posted y'day and see how that work out for me. I only have a few weeks with it though b/c I am just waiting for Jen to organize herself in her new house and then we will begin doing 1RM's for STS!:D

Jacque:: Glad your Sharks won but I would have rather they lost and you had a better evening! (((HUGS))) How is DD doing now? Yes, Jen moved into her new diggs over the weekend. She has this week off from work and is busy unpacking/organzing. :)

Diana:: Yeah my legs are naturally thick and I do not like it. It takes a lot for them to slim down even a little and heavy lifting makes them even bigger. YIKES! Don't get me wrong, I have been complimented on my legs. They have a nice shape or whatever but for me I would much prefer them to be a slimmer version of what they are now. Nope, Jen doesn't have a wedding date yet. I don't think they will even think about that until they are well settled into the new house. OMG girl, I am disorganized and as full of clutter as they come! :rolleyes: If I would stay on top of it it wouldn't be so bad but I don't so eventually I just get really aggravated and starting throwing things out just to get rid of them regardless of wether I should really keep them or not. OOPS!:p Good luck with your career change search! I hope you find something that works for you! I like my job (or should I say I don't mind it! How much can you really LIKE collections!?! lol) but I am not very busy at all so the days tend to drag b/c I get very bored. Oh well! If they want to pay me a good salary to be bored, I'll take it! :D I'm just gonna miss being a SAHM this spring/summer big time. This nice weather makes me wanna cry cause I can't be out in it now. BOOH.

Laura:: Enjoy the DOMS! :D So were you able to collect DH's winnings without issue y'day? Enjoy your weekend!!!!!

Lori:: Cute dress! Nothing but Cathe in your dvd collection? Really? Not even ONE dvd from another instructor?? Wow. I couldn't do that. I would get sooooo bored! Exercise ADD you know! :p

Ok, gotta skeedaddle!

BBL!

Hey Girls,

I got a a pretty descent workout in today. I finished up the 2nd half of disc4 ( i thought it was disc 5) and I did 4 miles + 9 moves from disc 6.

I had to come into the computer room and check in b/c my manager is on the phone again and he is stamping his feet. I don't even know if he knows he is doing this but I think I am going to have to tell him. Its like water dripping...tap...tap...tap...tap...tap....tap....SHOOT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

Wendy** Sleeping until 5:30 is not what I would call vaca!:) I guess I am lucky that everything in this town is only 5 mins away so I don't have to get up super early.
Well, I do have the Insanity dvds, which I let someone borrow....and I did have P90X which my sister has....and I have one Kari Anderson Ab dvd. There you have it....thats my outside Cathe collection!:rolleyes: Not a big one. I use to try other things years ago but I never got into it. Then again, thats when I was big into cardio and I found Cathe to always throw in moves that I new.Maybe I should try some different weight workouts. Why do you always have to make people spend money?? Whats wrong with you!!

I think he is off the phone. The water as stopped dripping!

Hi ladies,

I did not sleep very good at all last night. I was up from about 2-3:30 and came downstairs and played computer games. I'm so stuffed up but it should pass in a bit...or it least it has the past few days.

The rotation calls for plyo legs today. My workout clothes are on and I'm sipping my coffee, not really feeling like working out at all. If I don't w/o now, it probably won't get done today. I'm meeting a friend for lunch and then Jerod either has a game or practice tonight, not sure which yet.

We are switching our insurance to DH's company, saving us about $1,800/yr. Not sure if I mentioned this, but DH's company is giving everyone a 2 and 1/2 percent pay cut starting July 1st. I'm always looking for ways to save money and have been using shortcuts.com for grocery coupons if you gals are interested. You put in your grocery loyalty card number and select the coupons you want and they come off your card when you scan it at checkout-no clipping required.

Lori-Well my kitchen is looking much brighter and more organized already-thanks to you! I hope to finish it this weekend. The dress beautiful and you can't go wrong with that price!;) We put all of our house/appliance warranties in our desk as they were taking up a whole drawer. Fidgeters are so annoying, sorry you have to deal with that. I love Cathe too!! I have a few others but no one compares to Cathe IMO.

Wendy-I hate my legs...always have. They've always been thick and dress pants don't "drape" like they should 'cuz my thighs are thick. Fortunately heavy lifting doesn't compound the problem. So you consider 5:30 to be late, uugghhh-would not like to be up at that time. Not sure about the career change, but am definitely looking into it. I've been at the same company for 20 yrs this June. It's a great company but I'm ready for a change.

Jacque-so the Sharks won last night WOO HOO!!! Are you feeling any better today? I certainly hope so. ITA w/Lori, don't beat yourself up about it. Get back to working out when you feel up to it.

Laura-Did you collect your winnings??? Do you have plans for the dough, like vacation or new clothes? I miss shopping....can you tell!:D

Have a Great Day!!

Woo Hoo and Happy Thursday !

I am ready for the weekend . . . Feeling much better y'day - not much of a headache at all and got my workout in: LowMax 1-4 and Standing Leg band & Floor band work from High & Tight. Went shopping after a late work day and didn't finish my w/o until after 8. Took a little long to fall asleep but slept well. Now tonight is Game 4 in Detroit again - DH has a hockey game so we'll go early and watch it at the Sports Plex. Lookout $9 pitcher of beer here I come ! :p Don't think I'll get a workout in today, probably skipping lunch (eating a quickie Subway at my desk) and if DH works late I'll workout while I listen to the game until we leave.

Lori - Very cute dress ! One that you can wear lots of places and won't go out of style - right along the lines of what I tend to purchase. Sorry about your annoying boss - my co-worker makes noises all the time, clicking, singing, tapping, etc. and it drives me nuts while I am trying to read or concentrate. At least with our move I get my OWN office ! :D Yes, feeling helpless with DD - she called last night to say they need to be out of the house in 30 days. Her roommate decided this on her own and didn't tell the others until the 4th ! Another roommate will go in with her for a place - I am thinking about making payments on some of her medical bills - that is pretty much what I think is putting her over the edge. She tries hard . . . may also go see her the Mon I am off and check out the local JC to get her started on her nursing program. She need some kind of goal to get going.

Wendy - Woo Hoo on sleeping in ! I'm like you and take fewer rest days after skipping too many in a previous week. Don't think it hurts if you are not burned out. I am slowly seeing a little slendering in my legs but have a hard time fitting my thighs into typical off the shelf pants. I think many of us athletic types are like that. Just think how large of a muscle the quads are and if they are toned, well then. ;) Most guys like the shapely legs rather than the sticks so I'll take the compliments when I get them. They even come from ladies so what better can you ask for? :p

Diana - I have a 4day weekend coming up and sure hope to get started on my purging too. You can be so motivating - please keep posting your progress to "push me" into my spring cleaning which didn't get done last year ! :eek: That would be so cool to be able to do the 2 PT ideas you have planned. Nothing like going to work and enjoying it while you are totally helping others feel better in so many ways. Hope it all works out for you. Sorry about the pay cut - you know I KNOW . . . Thanks for the coupon idea - will have to see if anything there might help me. I tend to purchase store brands so not sure, but we'll see.

Laura - Are we rolling in the moolah today ? ? ? What is DH gonna do with his winnings? Hope the oil situation gets better - would be such a bummer for you not to be able to fish at all like you guys do. Doesn't sound good though, huh? Perhaps you'll have to come out this way - they actually let the fisher people fish for salmon for the first time in a few years here though only for a few weeks. You know where to find me ! ! !

Off to dry my hair and straighten - toodles until later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.