Damage Control....Thursday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I was going to take a rest day either today or tmrw and work out on satuday in a/c (I am resting sunday) but I decided to just work out all week and rest all weekend. Works for me! Less to pack! :D Speaking of packing! I have to bring DS to my MIL's after work today and I haven't packed a stitch of clothing for him yet. :eek: I am sure I won't have time this morning...I'll just have to hurry up and do it tonight when I get home.

Today's work out will be BBL Bum Bum and the floor work from High and Tight. Should be about an hour's worth of butt work. PERFECT! lol

Gotta run or I won't have time to finish it!

BBL to catch up on personals!:)

Good Morning!:)

I soooo did not want to get out of bed!:confused: I am looking forward to sleeping in a little tomorrow morning. I'm sure DS will decide to start his day at 6:30, I think that's what happened Monday morning.

I haven't figured out what my workout is going to be today. I may do a circuit using the TM and BC.

WTH is that noise out by my house??:confused: Jump'ins! Big 'ole town truck out cleaning the sidewalks....at this time of day? I didn't think any noise was suppose to be made until after 7 :mad: Im willing to bet that DS will be up soon.

Wendy** Sounds like a good plan. DH and I were thinking about going into the city this weekend and whenever we go anywhere I usually take my running stuff. Even if I only get out for 30 mins, thats fine with me. But while training for this marathon its kind of hard to do anything. I can't go away for the weekend cause there is no way I am going to use up my Sat running around a city Im not familiar with:confused: DH also had other plans so that made it easier. If it weren't for that, we would probably be going!

Diana** I don't know how this company works. I was hoping in the letter they gave us that raises would have been stated....even if it were only 10 cents every 6 months....just as long as I knew it was coming. There was also nothing in the letter about sick days so Im not sure where we stand with that either. Good idea re:your workout cards. I always forget what weight I use!

Laura** I feel the same way after I have eaten to much. I would rather be hungry then stuffed any day of the week! I get stomach pains and everything! And some people feel like that everyday!!! They think they have to finish whats on their plate. I remember going to a buffett one time with my mom and she must have been paying b/c she kept telling me to get up and eat more. She was making sure she got her monies worth. Of course I didn't. I always cave when I look at the desert menu as well.

So my dad just blew in.....7:04 a.m. I knew he was coming. I think he is back living with me again. He usually takes some time off of work and stays home pitter pattering around. Now its time to get back at it. I am not sure when he is planning on retiring! My goodness.....they should have enough money tucked away by now. They are talking about going to Jerusalem this fall! My parents are big time church goers and they want to see the holy lands. Anyway....I have company again. Atleast he has his own room this time! Its so funny b/c he bought a camper last year to sleep in and he LOVED:rolleyes: his camper. Until our friend that was staying with is moved out....now he is selling it! What a farse! I can't blame him I guess.

I will bbl to report my workout!

Lori:)

Hi ladies,

I only have time for a short w/o, if any at all. 4DSBC is kind of sounding good, not sure though. I have class tonight so I'm not too worried about it.

I had a very productive day at work yesterday. I love when everything seems to come together. I had originally planned on working from home today and still may. First though I'll have to log in and make sure we had a successfull deploy last night and then decide.

Wendy-Are you staying at the Resort you posted on FB? It looks amazing. Based on your comments I'm leaning toward BBL. We do a lot of stair running and that seems to be working the legs really well...along with all the walking lunges etc.

Lori-you always seem to have a house guest. Maybe you should consider charging for some additional income.:p Obviously you can't charge your dad, but you must be a great hostess as you always have a guest staying with you.

bbl to see what the rest of the DC'rs are up to.

morning starting off good.. WOW

OK .. sooooo I get in and the boss says .. ok ladies .. have your safety meeting - go to lunch then you can go home :eek: wwhhhhaaattttttt???? WOW .. I am excited ... BUT now gotta scramble to find something to do w/my class .. SIL back is still not right .. and she is not comfy subbing for anything but kickboxing .. I called VBF who used to sub for me .. I have not asked her b/c she has gained weight and dont think she is comfy w/it anymore .. but she said she could lead them in a power walk outside .. ssooooooo .. I know I am not giving up an afternoon off .. and I live about 30 min. from town and once home I am NOT coming back to teach class :confused: ....

Anywho .. if I get to go home I am going to do bumbum - cardio ax and abs rapido ... then I am gonna get out by the pool .. :cool: .. then do some cleanmax on the house ... wooohooo .. then I have new ipod I have got to figure out how to get old stuff on new one ...

Lori .. so safety lunch means another lunch out .. but this time I am getting a SALAD ONLY .. LOL ... that is a horrible feeling to be stuffed ... UGH ... so your Dad just pops in ????? you are such a gracious host!!

Wendy .. A/c is this weekend?? woohoooo .. sending some winning vbes your way .. our trip to Biloxi is NEXT week .. we have lots of free play from our last visit .. so hopefully we will be playing on them this time :D .. I think our workouts are gonna be similar today .. heck I may change and do the floorwork from h&T too ..

Di .. glad you had productive day at work ... that is always a good thing!!

Hello to all the follow ...

OK .. off to catch up desk .. so we can get off @ lunch if he dont change his mind!!! :eek: :D

Quick checkin!

Todays workout was most of CC#7 ( 6 miles) a good workout, I forgot how hard those workouts push me! And I only did 3 seg of BC. Oh well!

Diana** Thats how we are feeling around here...accomplished! Love it! I feel as if we are finally getting ahead. Of course they are going to change a few things on us. We won't have to re do anything but the things we were getting familiar with are now changing!:confused: Hope you get a good workout in tonight. My dad actually gives us a little money. Its only right, I don't feel bad about taking it at all. He eats my food so why should his working have to cost me money? Its not alot and it probably doesn't pay for what he eats and his showers but atleast it helps somewhat. He makes good money when he works so his $60 a week isn't much out of his pay check. Sometimes he will give me a little extra money to buy something for myself and thats rare...b/c he loves money and he likes keeping it for himself! LOL

Laura** Oh me nerves...I can't imagine having to drive 30 min home, then 30 back and then another 30 home again! :eek: Nope, I wouldn't do it either! Enjoy your rabbit food today. I have leftover spaggetti again....atleast someone is eating the leftovers! LOL I have a dentist apt today, I will probably knock him over with the garlic!

I will bbl!
Lori:)

Good Afternoon Girls! Bit of a crazy morning here for me both at work and personally. I need a drink! lol So I did 20 minutes of Bum Bum, H&T floor work (band and ankle weights) and 6 minutes abs. Awesome work out! Really felt H&T all the more after doing SS y'day. Woo hoo! LOL Tmrw is kickbox! I'm looking forward to it! BBL!

OMG. I am exhausted, my body hurts and I have a headache...none of which is attributed to my work out! :rolleyes: DH and I had a disagreement last night which turned into a fight and although we are talking now, there is still tension thus I have had major tension all day long. I just wanna go home and crawl in bed but alas, I can not do that. I have to leave work, deal with the hour commute home, grab on the go food for myself and turn right around with DS to haul him up to my MIL's (45 mins away w/no traffic), then turn around, come back home and pack for myself to go to AC! By the time that is done it'll be time for bed and then tmrw I am leaving work at 4, coming home, grabbing DH and our bags and heading right back out for the drive down to A/C! I will get no rest until Sunday night at this rate! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.