Damage Control ThUrSdAy!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I didn't sleep in today:) That's a good thing b/c I would like to get a good run in before work.

Work was good yesterday, there was no one around all day. Except for the pilot who flies the new bosses airplane. He was in my way or anything though. Today is suppose to be pay day but there is no money put in my bank account:( I hate when stuff like that happens b/c then if as to get sorted out...why can't things just run smoothly.

I was the last one to check in last night....nothing to catch up on! Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

aaaahhhhhhggggg ... :mad:.... OMG .. this morning has started off INSANE!!!! I can feel my blood pressure boiling ..so loud .. mean customers ... haughty @$$ people .. GEESSSHHH .. can I go home and start over???? :confused:

Mom's party last night was great .. she was surprised and had a blast .. had a crowd too .. we were so loud .... :eek: :p.. but it was fun!

OK .. where are you girlies??? gotta jet .. hoping this morning is no indication of how this day is gonna go .. :confused:

Hi Girls.

Today is my 3rd rest day in a row this week. I'm not happy about it but things happen I guess. I am hoping to finally begin my Insanity rotation tmrw morning w/Shaun's U/B work out. Keeping my fingers crossed for it anyway!

Hope everyone is well. Sorry for the lack of personals lately. I hope to get back into them soon.

BBL

just reporting BBL upper cuts and abs rapido done!!! Wendy .. yes upper cuts all weights .. was thinking it was boxing .. but man the dude doesnt believe in idle time does he?? he makes the most of every second .. I liked it .. thinking my shoulders will be sore .. and the abs was like nothing I have done before .. odd movements .. surely wasnt what I was expecting .. I dont do those twisting and extending moves .. so I may be doming a bit in my back from it tmrw .. :eek: ... SIL back did ok ..but bet it is gonna be hurting tmrw .. my shoulder didnt do as well .. :(

OK Hello to everyone if you show up .. gotta get back to work .. SIL is teaching class tonight .. she wanted to get "practice" for this weekend .. we are having a "workout for a cause" .. to raise money for the American Cancer Society .. for donations of $5 or more per class .. she is going to teach kickboxing and I am gonna teach my plyo class at the community center .... hope we have a good turn out .. sooooo I am gonna go home and get the housework done that i wont get done Sat .. b/c after our fundraiser we are going over to VBF pool and celebrate ANOTHER friends b-day :eek: .. we will be ready for some food and CABS by that afternoon :p :cool:

have a good one!:D

So I might be lookin at day 4 of no workin' out tmrw. UGH. Hate when this happens! :(

Laura:: Yup, Leandro doesn't stop...in ANY of his work outs! Gotta love him! He kicks bum bum...literally! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.